Questions and Comments about Paradise Beach Three:

CoachTerry14

Paradise Tom,

I see your off on Mondays during peak season. When is peak season? We will be there Monday Jan. 8th and was hoping to meet you. We have a bunch of us on our roll call board that were planning on a fun day at PB. :)

Well maybe I'll swing by for a chat and a beer then!:D

Years (and I do mean years~before Paradise Beach was open) ago, we had a taxi drop us off at San Francisco Beach. It was one of those days when the weather was not cooperating, because I can remember we walked all the way to Playa Mia and they were not allowing anyone to use their non-motorized toys. I think (don't quote me) if we had walked further down passed Playa Mia, we would have gotten to Mr. Sanchos. We have been to Mr. Sanchos many times (before Paradise Beach opened) but it was always by taxi.

I do know that Chank Park is before San Fran, Paradise Beach etc because we passed it on that new road along the water last month.

That must've been when Playa Mia (Playa Sol back then) was at it's original location where Mr Sancho's is now. Mr Sancho's didn't exist back then if that's the case....

So sorry I couldn't be there that day! I fell victim to an inflamed disk and could barely walk Monday and Tues. It's feeling much better though I'm still taking anti-inflamatories and icing it down...

Hmmm...I'll try to find the postcard, did'nt realize there'd be more than one party looking for it!:D

Hey Tom...dont worry about it....I will try and find someone to collect it sometime...we wont be back over Caribbean for few years...doing the Med for a couple of years until my son is 21 and then he will be able to enjoy your great drinkies instead of the virgin ones haah

Glad to hear you are better now...best wishes for the future :D

That must've been when Playa Mia (Playa Sol back then) was at it's original location where Mr Sancho's is now. Mr Sancho's didn't exist back then if that's the case....

Yep, we did not walk past Playa Sol (which was what it was called back then). I remember as soon as we approached Playa Sol, they kinda acted like it was a "private beach" (which is why we did not walk any further)..we just turned around.

So the order now is :

San Fran then Paradise Beach then Playa Mia then Mr. Sanchos then

Nachi Cocom???

We walked from San Fran to the old Playa Sol...so it should be possible to walk from San Fran to Mr. Sanchos. cool!!

Sorry to hear your back is out....I know that feeling well. Hope you are up and about soon!!

Is the horseback riding north or south of Paradise Beach?? Is it all the way down by Mr. Sanchos or before that??

Thanks!

We will be in Coz on Dec. 13th off the Fascination. We are the last ship to arrive that day of what looks to be about 6 or 7 ships in port so we will definitely be tendering. Since we don't arrive until 12:30 it will probably be around 2:00 before we get to PB, will it still be really crowded or do alot of the people who arrive early leave to shop and do other stuff? I was there in Jan.'06 with my 2 teenagers and we had a great day. Not to be out done by my 17 year old son I did make it to the top of the iceberg, then it was time for a few beers.

Duane & Chris

Yep, we did not walk past Playa Sol (which was what it was called back then). I remember as soon as we approached Playa Sol, they kinda acted like it was a "private beach" (which is why we did not walk any further)..we just turned around.

So the order now is :

San Fran then Paradise Beach then Playa Mia then Mr. Sanchos then

Nachi Cocom???

We walked from San Fran to the old Playa Sol...so it should be possible to walk from San Fran to Mr. Sanchos. cool!!

Sorry to hear your back is out....I know that feeling well. Hope you are up and about soon!!

Is the horseback riding north or south of Paradise Beach?? Is it all the way down by Mr. Sanchos or before that??

Thanks!

Horseback riding is at Mr Sanchos, which is south of PB.

Horseback riding is at Mr Sanchos, which is south of PB.

Thanks! Having lived on the Ms Gulf Coast for 10 years, you get used to one "beach" running into another one. From Bay St Louis all the way to Ocean Springs, you go through Pass Christian, Long Beach, Gulfport and Biloxi and it is all the same stretch of beach!

So walking to Mr. Sanchos should be possible, if I can get passed the Playa police???

They acted like we were breaking the law that one time, when we were just walking down the beach...that is why we turned around when we got there.

That is why I was wondering if Playa Mia is as "aggressive" about a person walking past their section of beach???

Hi Tom,

I haven't been on this Port-of-Call thread since returning from your wonderful

hospitality at Paradise Beach just prior to Christmas 2004 !

I'm sure with all the CC guests you entertain you probably won't remember,

but I brought about 16 guests with me, all family members on a Christmas

reunion cruise. We arrived on a chartered grey school bus !

Well my sister & brother-in-law are on the Coral Princess and will be stopping

in Cozumel tomorrow. They may choose to go diving, but said if they wanted

to chill for some beach time would head straight to Paradise and look you up.

I know Monday's are generally your day off, but if you happen to be around,

there names are Laurean & Charles.

Take care my friend and hoping your family is well, as I look forward to my next

visit to your lovely Island for a stay in Paradise and a chat with you !

How are the Parrots doing ?

Regards,

Bob

IMG_0104.jpg.b009e40dde05bff1d97a23786ac644c2.jpg

Hey Tom. What is the name of that gal that does the massage on the beach at PB? She is short and stocky. I want to say something like Isabella. Am I even close? I was trying to refer someone on another thread to PB for a massage, and I can't remember her name. Thanks!

Thanks! Having lived on the Ms Gulf Coast for 10 years, you get used to one "beach" running into another one. From Bay St Louis all the way to Ocean Springs, you go through Pass Christian, Long Beach, Gulfport and Biloxi and it is all the same stretch of beach!

So walking to Mr. Sanchos should be possible, if I can get passed the Playa police???

They acted like we were breaking the law that one time, when we were just walking down the beach...that is why we turned around when we got there.

That is why I was wondering if Playa Mia is as "aggressive" about a person walking past their section of beach???

They do not own the beach, just stay near the water and keep walking.

They do not own the beach, just stay near the water and keep walking.

Thanks Ken...will do! Of course, this was years ago and they may not even say anything to folks any more...but at the time, you would have thought I was walking away with a piece of their equipment as aggressive as they were.

:eek:

Hubby walks 2 miles a day and likes to get his walking done while we are at the beach on port days.

Hi Tom,

We will be in Cozumel Nov.30 on Carnival Fantasy. In Nov. 04 we enjoyed your wonderful spot in the world and am going to do it again next week! Looking forward to hopefully meeting you again also. There will be at least 6 of us.

Can't wait to have a Pina in a Pina!

See ya soon.

Julie

Questions and Comments about Paradise Beach Three:

If you wish to communicate with someone at Paradise Beach, please use e-mail. ANY post other than questions or comments (reviews) will be deleted. Please no discussion or posting of websites.

Thank you for your cooperation.

We were at PB on Saturday the 11th. WE had a fabulous time. Food, drinks, everything great! It was our second time there. Didn't get to meet Tom. They did a great job with the clean up & rebuild. Very beautiful beach to spend the day at. We had to force ourselves to leave. Temp was in the high 80's. Felt really good to be in the sun.

We were at PB on Saturday the 11th. WE had a fabulous time. Food, drinks, everything great! It was our second time there. Didn't get to meet Tom. They did a great job with the clean up & rebuild. Very beautiful beach to spend the day at. We had to force ourselves to leave. Temp was in the high 80's. Felt really good to be in the sun.

Did you snorkel off shore? I was wondering if I needed to book the excursion or if we could just do it right there off the beach?

Did you snorkel off shore? I was wondering if I needed to book the excursion or if we could just do it right there off the beach?

From what I understand there is little to see off of the beach other than some fish under the dock and a little reef, they do now offer a tour from the PB dock that will take you out for a couple of hours.

Thanks!

The main stables are near Mr Sancho's front entrance but as their property line abuts Fury Catamarans private beach, they have 3-4 horses on a 1st come 1st serve basis for the Fury folks. So just walk past Playa Mia and then you'll see the set up for the catamaran people and right beside are the horses. Check out my friends silver store there as well, all .925 jewelry from Taxco!:D Have fun...

paradisecozumel

We will be in Coz on Dec. 13th off the Fascination. We are the last ship to arrive that day of what looks to be about 6 or 7 ships in port so we will definitely be tendering. Since we don't arrive until 12:30 it will probably be around 2:00 before we get to PB' date=' will it still be really crowded or do alot of the people who arrive early leave to shop and do other stuff? I was there in Jan.'06 with my 2 teenagers and we had a great day. Not to be out done by my 17 year old son I did make it to the top of the iceberg, then it was time for a few beers.

Duane & Chris[/quote']

2pm sounds like perfect timing as the "morning shift" is usually leaving by then to go shop in town. Hasta la vista and thanks for the Brador last time!:D

Hi Tom,

I haven't been on this Port-of-Call thread since returning from your wonderful

hospitality at Paradise Beach just prior to Christmas 2004 !

I'm sure with all the CC guests you entertain you probably won't remember,

but I brought about 16 guests with me, all family members on a Christmas

reunion cruise. We arrived on a chartered grey school bus !

Well my sister & brother-in-law are on the Coral Princess and will be stopping

in Cozumel tomorrow. They may choose to go diving, but said if they wanted

to chill for some beach time would head straight to Paradise and look you up.

I know Monday's are generally your day off, but if you happen to be around,

there names are Laurean & Charles.

Take care my friend and hoping your family is well, as I look forward to my next

visit to your lovely Island for a stay in Paradise and a chat with you !

How are the Parrots doing ?

Regards,

Bob

Nice to hear from you again...how could I forget a grey school bus?!:D

I did take my day off on Monday and if they were here they certainly did chill on the beach as our temps are way below normal with these Northers blowing in:eek: Parrots are healthy and happy...hasta la vista!:)

Hey Tom. What is the name of that gal that does the massage on the beach at PB? She is short and stocky. I want to say something like Isabella. Am I even close? I was trying to refer someone on another thread to PB for a massage, and I can't remember her name. Thanks!

Isabella was her name...she moved back to her hometown after Hurricane Wilma though. Veronica is still here and Luz Maria is doing a wonderful job as Isabella's replacement!:)

paradisecozumel

Hi Tom,

We will be in Cozumel Nov.30 on Carnival Fantasy. In Nov. 04 we enjoyed your wonderful spot in the world and am going to do it again next week! Looking forward to hopefully meeting you again also. There will be at least 6 of us.

Can't wait to have a Pina in a Pina!

See ya soon.

Julie

Nov 05 wasn't the same without you!;) See ya soon!

Sorry to have missed you, that was my last Sat off. Switching to Monday now for high season. Glad you had a great time!:D

paradisecozumel

My husband and I went to Paradise Beach in August and loved it. Tom was away on holidays to Canada so was sorry to have missed him. We probably passed each other in the same airport in Toronto. I am planning on returning to Paradise Beach the week of December 3-10 and am hoping to meet my fellow Canadian. The food, beach and drinks were great. I took the snorkeling trip with only about five other people on board. The crew was great but the snorkeling wasn't due to the cloudy weather. I was hoping to see a lot of different varieties of tropical fish at the reef. See you in December Tom...

Regards Brooke

Archived