Questions and Comments about Paradise Beach Three:

CoachTerry14

Tom, please ask the people that do the snorkle trip to schedule one for the Wednesday before Thanksgiving..I know it is a black out date but there are 8 ships in port that day,,

and I for one would love to go snorkling that day...

See you then

Tina

Sorry Tina, I just don't have that much pull!:(

Will there be a snorkel trip from PB on Saturday, 12/9/06? What size is the boat and how many people do they take?

Thanks in advance for the info!

Yup, there's a trip that day. It's a 65 footer and they can take up to 60 but it's usually never more than about 15. Of course during the last few months (slow season) it's been less than that...

Tom, the beach is very nice, clean, and the changing rooms was a nice touch. Our waiter, Martin was very responsive and always took care of us. He called me by name after telling him the first time we met when we got their at 10:30.. That makes the customer feel very important. Also, thanks for the info on the local area that you provided to Pam and me.

Hey Charley, a pleasure meeting and chatting with you both. Glad you had a great time at PB and thanks for taking the time to post your review and the pic!:D

paradisecozumel

We were at PB last Saturday, Nov 4. wow....We were certainly pleased and the beach met all of our expectations. Tom is the greatest host and he even remembered to write my name on his hand and as soon as I said "what does it say on your hand?", he knew who I was. I did climb the iceberg and we had front row seats. We met lots of nice people, both that worked there and from other cruise ships. There was plenty of room at the beach as there was only three ships in port that day. Tom has the personality and charisma for the vocation he is in.

Tom, the beach is very nice, clean, and the changing rooms was a nice touch. Our waiter, Martin was very responsive and always took care of us. He called me by name after telling him the first time we met when we got their at 10:30.. That makes the customer feel very important. Also, thanks for the info on the local area that you provided to Pam and me.

Here is Tom and me with my name writtenon his hand.

I can't believe we will be there in 5 shirt weeks. The anticipation is killing me!

My family will be stopping in Cozumel and I need help picking the right beach for everyone. It will be me, my husband, and our two children who are 6 and 3 year olds. I love good guacamole and we would really like to swim in a fresh water pool. Last time we were in Cozumel we went to Playa Mia and the pool was great, but the food and drinks were terrible.

I have heard great things about Paradise Beach, but they don't have a pool....could we just go over to SanFrancisco Beach or Mr. Sancho's to swim and maybe have another drink? What do you all think? and if we get dropped off at Paradise Beach can we walk to SanFran or Mr.Sancho's? Thanks for your help.

My family will be stopping in Cozumel and I need help picking the right beach for everyone. It will be me, my husband, and our two children who are 6 and 3 year olds. I love good guacamole and we would really like to swim in a fresh water pool. Last time we were in Cozumel we went to Playa Mia and the pool was great, but the food and drinks were terrible.

I have heard great things about Paradise Beach, but they don't have a pool....could we just go over to SanFrancisco Beach or Mr. Sancho's to swim and maybe have another drink? What do you all think? and if we get dropped off at Paradise Beach can we walk to SanFran or Mr.Sancho's? Thanks for your help.

San Fran is right next door, I guess if you go there and spend some money im sure they would let ya swim, Mr. Sancho's is little farther south, not sure you would want to walk with the children.

Was in Cozumel two years ago with a 4 and 5 year old. Went to one of our favourite beaches with a pool but the kids never wanted to get off the beach or out of the sea. Never saw many people in the pool. Will be in Cozumel Nov. 20th and probably going to PB for the first time with 7. From Grandparents to a 6 year old.

One month til I cruise on Navigator of the Seas which means it wont be long til I will be sipping my pina colada in a pineapple on Paradise Beach on the 13th, I cannot wait. Tom, I am looking forward to enjoying your beach, food and drinks. Linda

I agree that unless they are roped off you cannot tell where one begins and the other begins.

I have a few photos of both if you click on my all photos link below, then click on Cozumel. They were taken at San Francisco beach but you can see both beaches in the pictures, thats how close they are. You will have a great time at both!:)

PB Tom,

I am going to be in Cozumel Monday, Nov. 20 off the Glory. I have a small group of 25 people (12 adults, 13 teens including one Canadian!)

1) Is the price for water equipment 8 or 9 USD?

2) Could we book the snorkel trip? If so is there an email to do that?

3) What forms of payment does Paradise Beach take?

4) Do you have any idea what the taxi cost is for 5 or 6 people?

5) IF everyone decides to come to PB can we make a reservation?

I'm really looking forward to our visit! I feel like I know you through these posts.

I've tried to use the cruise calendar but I'm having troubles, probably operator error!:eek: If someone could check to see how many ships are in that day I'd appreciate it! (not necessarily Tom!)

Thanks!

PB Tom,

I am going to be in Cozumel Monday, Nov. 20 off the Glory. I have a small group of 25 people (12 adults, 13 teens including one Canadian!)

1) Is the price for water equipment 8 or 9 USD?

2) Could we book the snorkel trip? If so is there an email to do that?

3) What forms of payment does Paradise Beach take?

4) Do you have any idea what the taxi cost is for 5 or 6 people?

5) IF everyone decides to come to PB can we make a reservation?

I'm really looking forward to our visit! I feel like I know you through these posts.

I've tried to use the cruise calendar but I'm having troubles, probably operator error!:eek: If someone could check to see how many ships are in that day I'd appreciate it! (not necessarily Tom!)

Thanks!

Not Tom, but I will try to help ya!

1)Price is $9, 2)You can reserve it

3)cash, and most major credit cards

4)You will Probably need a van for that many normal cost for 4 is 12/13 depending on where you dock, and most say that it costs an additional $3/4 per person above that (Get the price before you get in the vehicle).

Have a great trip!!!!

They do not take reservations, it looks to be light with only three ships in port on that day, which also means you should dock.

Have a great trip!!!

Not Tom, but I will try to help ya!

1)Price is $9, 2)You can reserve it,

3)cash, and most major credit cards

4)You will Probably need a van for that many normal cost for 4 is 12/13 depending on where you dock, and most say that it costs an additional $3/4 per person above that (Get the price before you get in the vehicle).

Have a great trip!!!!

They do not take reservations, it looks to be light with only three ships in port on that day, which also means you should dock.

Have a great trip!!!

Ken, Thanks! I don't know what my problem is with the CruiseCal.

This may sound like a strange question. But my kids are so afraid they will be eaten by a shark. I know the question will come when we get to PB. Are there nets or anything around the beach?

Thanks.

I didn't see any nets, they do have the swim area roped off. Never heard any talk about sharks, unsure why.

My husband and I will be back for our 4th visit to Paradise Beach--sailing in on the MIRACLE on Wed, Nov 22nd.

Is the Miracle still using tenders? Last trip in April we had to :(

liz

Tampa FL

The miracle docked this wednesday, there was only 4 ships that day, unfortunatly there are 7 the day you will be there, hope you get one of the 3 docks available!!!

Have a great trip!!!

Archived