Millennium is OK

kitty9

Good news, Darcie! I'm watching Millie pull away now on Krooz cam and know you and the gang are already having a super time! We're following you out to sea tomorrow on "the other brand" (RSSC Navigator). Wish we could meet up on one of those islands! Carole

It's interesting that they are suggesting they will do the full itinerary. The itininerary on Celebrity's website indicates they will not be stopping in Nassau.

There are two 7 night cruises on the Millie. One includes Nassau and one does not. It is three port stops vs four port stops. It has been this way from the beginning. About a year ago I had a hard time decideing but chose the fewer stops. Can't wait as we board next Sunday the 21!

Currently on Millenium -- we are traveling at full speed. Nothing indicates we will miss any ports. This trip is scheduled for Nassau.

Food and service have been spectacular -- as expected.

Based on the rocking and rolling we are going fast.

:)

Currently on Millenium -- we are traveling at full speed. Nothing indicates we will miss any ports. This trip is scheduled for Nassau.

Food and service have been spectacular -- as expected.

Based on the rocking and rolling we are going fast.

:)

Enjoy your cruise!!

Floris

Thanks for the updates Kitty9 & Bodnarjohn. Can anyone onboard tell us what the speed of the Millie is that is shown on your TV? This is the best way to determine the speed as opposed to trying to estimate the speed by looking at the ocean as you are sailing. Thanks again to both of you.

Have a fantastic cruise.

saw from the bridge cam at 11:30 (CST) they seem to be in port, looked around 10:00 (CST) and they weren't. Guess that would put them in between 1:00 pm and 2:30 pm their time.

still curious about what kind of speed you were maintaining if anyone on board reads this. Have a great cruise!

What is the webcam address?

http://www.celebrityatsea.com/index.aspx?Value=9&Loc=CM2&SLoc=ML&ALocs=123

HOLY SMOKES...WHAT THE HECK IS GOING ON???? It isn't even happy hour yet, and I'm already stuttering? Something strange going on. I posted on another thread and didn't have this problem. Oh well, on a cost per word basis it is still pretty cheap...oh wait, I almost forgot, free is free no matter how many words are used!

Archived