Cruise Ship Reform Now!

newtocc

Me, Newtocc, have decided to form a Presidential Exploratory committee, so I can raise funds for my Presidental bid for 2008!

I know I count on you guys for my support, I'm running on a platform of Cruise Ship reform, I will advocate only the best food on Cruise Ships, limited smoking, limited booze smuggling, no poo in any pool or hot tub, an iron in every cabin, and free refrigeration and transport to the home port for anyone that drops dead on the cruise!

In the near future, I'll give you links to my Presidential website where you can send your contributions, lets all stand up with a unified voice and tell this country, Newt for President!!

Me, Newtocc, have decided to form a Presidential Exploratory committee, so I can raise funds for my Presidental bid for 2008!

I know I count on you guys for my support, I'm running on a platform of Cruise Ship reform, I will advocate only the best food on Cruise Ships, limited smoking, limited booze smuggling, no poo in any pool or hot tub, an iron in every cabin, and free refrigeration and transport to the home port for anyone that drops dead on the cruise!

In the near future, I'll give you links to my Presidential website where you can send your contributions, lets all stand up with a unified voice and tell this country, Newt for President!!

He's back, god bless us, where do I donate, need a VP candidate....

Usha - I see you are on our Galaxy cruise.

Come visit us in the roll call. There is also a Roll Call Web Site with a link in my signature below.

And newtocc - what does you platform have to say about the sorry state of coffee on cruise ships?

Let me introduce myself for those that don't know me. I am Cruise Cat. I am a trusted advisor to Newt and am in charge of his Transition Team for when he takes office; after which he has promised me a high level cabinet position or ambassadorship of my choice.

My first job that I have already begun work on is the replacement of 'Air Force One' with 'Cruise Ship One'. I am looking for members to join the design committee and will also take ideas from the General Public. Therefore, if anyone has any ideas on how to customize the ship for Newt, please let me know.

The ship needs to be ready to accomodate Newtocc and his staff during his first 100 days in office; because there is another change he has me working on that will take place at that time; somehow, I have to figure the simplest way to turn an 'Oval' into an 'Obtuse Triangle':rolleyes:

Cloud, I mean no disrespect, but do you think it would be...prudent for Newt's running mate to be a blonde, naked chick with wings?:eek:

On second thought, who am I to question the delicate nuances of a presidential campagne?:D

Dear Newt

I am, because of some minor misunderstanding at some past sailaway near the Mast over some boxes of tea, disenfranchised from the election process you refer to. However, should you be elected, I am very keen to discover what your foreign policy might be. Where will your first ports of call be? Do you intend to refer to the leader I have as Passenger Blair?

I need to know :)

Once again, the masses are gullible enough to believe campaign promises.

Are you going to appoint a Pool Poo Czar as eficient as past Drug Czars?

Are you going to control smuggling with as much efficiency as our present Border Patrol?

How are you going to do thjs without raising cruise fares?

Are you willing to debate?

Archived