**LIVE from the Pacific Princess 4/24 - 6/13/07 Sydney to Anchorage-The TransPacific!

JotWorld

Hey Bill,

I just sent you (4) did you get them.

Thanks for your help!

Jot

PS I just missed a Great Sunrise this AM but will get another, before this is over, I promise

Capt Jot,

I logged off 3 minutes before your post of the pictures otherwise I could have posted them before I called it a night.

Easykruz,

Bill:)

Hi-I was trying to find this itinerary on the princess web sight. Can you post it. We are booked on the Emerald 9/26/2007 from Barcelona/FLL. We are also waitlisted on the Sun, Seattle-Sydney in the same time frame. Both are 28-30 days. We have been told that the Sun is significantly showing her age. Also our 22 year old son is going along this time so I am wondering if he will find other people his age on the Sun if we get a cabin. The itinerary sounds wonderful All of that warm weather compared to the chill of Europe and the Atlantic in Oct. Considering the two ships, The Emerald is the one on the European cruise which would one suggest. We live in Seattle so again that is a plus. Nothing like driving down to the pier and boarding the ship in your hometown. Help:)

Susan

Hi, Bill.....

I'm thinking since you started a roll call for the Pacific Princess for May 27th, Hawaii to Vancouver, that is the last leg of your cruise. I did post on the roll call and will be on that 10-day cruise....but it's so much better to be able to post while you're "live". I was wondering why there were so few posts on that roll call. A number of people gave me their thinking on it. Hope you have a wonderful time - I'll look forward to meeting you two. Jini

from the what? I don't know? Wow, what knock out punch, still working on my first dinner ANYWHERE:eek: 4:20AM been up for 90 mins. Maybe third day is a charm! Although with the 3AM this AM & and all day (8-4:30AM) sail at 5PM, I might not make dinner again, not even in the Sweet.

So, if any of you are on here for the food review, tihs might not be the place for a week or so..........:rolleyes: Jot

Now if I could only figure out a way to get reliable internet on my balcony !!!!!!!

That would be Great, Then I could stay on my balc all day, & have the Meals brought to me, take my pics, review & send them to you all on the laptop, Wow! Maybe we can do that on the World Cruise, let's hope?;)

Sounds like my husband Jim. The people on here are MY friends until he meets them on a cruise ship. Then he choses to like them or not but never emails them himself.

;)

Wow -- I tuned in a day late and find the thread is already on page 4!!!! How will I ever catch up after my own little soujourn?

Thanks to both Bills: Jot for allowing us all to share the ride and Easy for all the pix. I wish all the CC-ers on board the best of times -

billi, your more than Welcome & welcome aboard!:)

Jot

Hi Jot. We will be joining you on the last 7 days of your trip - Vancouver to Anchorage. Thanks so much for letting us travel vicariously to exotic ports. DH has told me he wouldn't take the long flight to Australia. After hearing your exhaustion, I KNOW I'll never talk him into the trip. I'll just be greatfull he agreed to the long flight back from Anchorage.

Hi Mrs007, Funny, I use "Bond" sometimes, as my cover, one of my cells end in 1007, & my BD is 7 - 7, I love sevens:D A Little joke: on 7-7-77, I felt Very Lucky: I went to the race track & bet on the seventh Horse in the 7th race & Guess What? Yup, It came in 7th:(

Well, the only real good thing to work with it is to get in at least 3 to 5 days before to adjust b4 getting on Ship. We did that in Rome last year's TA to New Orleans, 6 days in Rome, and we almost needed the whole week, (of course , if I hadn't Driven in Rome every Day{Crazy:eek: }we might have been able to do it in 3.

Where will you be spending your "house break"? Are you staying in Honolulu or splitting the time between Honolulu and Vancouver? 10 days should be almost enough time to get your "land legs" back before you ship out again.

[/color]We dropped the 10 Days between HNL & Vancouver & the return 7 Days Anchorage to Vancouver(Orig 58 Days B2B2B2B2B) & converted all our minis to OSs for the same total $$(& a special late Deal on an open OS, I check the Princess site every for Cabins & prices. (Then go to my online TA);)

Looking forward to running into you and Irene during our Alaska trip.

Linda

Welcome aboard, will see you both in Van:)

Jot

Wow I am impressed ! We have been busy house hunting and the first chance I got I looked for your Live from Bill. Very busy indeed. I look forward to reading it along with all your other fans. :) Sis C

Welcome aboard Sis, for this Crazy, fun, down under cruise, " little bro", says "Hi" We had a good long breakfast with him yesterday & he's in here from time to time;) We will be post some of my Fav/Best pic each day I hope, as I Pic is worth a "1000 Words" & I can't type, or I'd write a book on here,(Maybe I can Hire a Sec'y?) :rolleyes:

Big Bro:)

Here are 4 pictures of Jot Bill's balcony, LIVE at 3:30pm, on Wednesday in the Tasman Sea. Click on each picture to enlarge.

Capt Jot,

I logged off 3 minutes before your post of the pictures otherwise I could have posted them before I called it a night.

Easykruz,

Bill:)

I knew you could do it Admiral!;)

Capt Jot:)

PS Everyone, that is a good sign, LOOK for "LIVE" PICs EVERYDAY, I Promise! Jot;)

Capt Jot,

Easykruz,

Bill

Yup, That's what I expected;) (Murphy's Law, & I'm from Murphy:eek: , so it's a Very Strong Force around me, "Danger":eek:

Jot Bill,

I felt no pressure at all, keep the pictures coming.

Easykruz,

Bill

Will do, Every Day!:D

No time is wasted on board a cruise ship. The only difference is selection.

Easykruz,

Internet Bill

Couldn't have been said any better, I concur!;)

Jot

PS Admiral, try the new 3 "Multi-Quote" tabs they are Great, That's how this was Done. Capt Jot

Capt. Jot,

Any noise from the screws? Like a humming noise? Is the rocking and rolling over?

Easykruz,

Dollar Bill

No, some vibrations, maybe, I'm not sure? But the OS is sooo Quiet, soooo

Private, it's like you have the whole back of the ship to yourself. (But you only have 1/2 of the back & share it with Decks 6 & 8 :eek: , tough life right?:rolleyes:

Hope you finally go some sleep!!!

Did you end up eating on your balcony?

Yup, 5:30PM to 2AM!;)

Nope, still No Dinner on this Ship for me, She ordered and ate in the Private Dining Room, looking out at the Sunset, it was too cool for her, while I sleep, I get her to report some, or I'll throw her overboard:eek: ,JUST KIDDING!:D

Jot

Hi-I was trying to find this itinerary on the princess web sight. Can you post it. We are booked on the Emerald 9/26/2007 from Barcelona/FLL. We are also waitlisted on the Sun, Seattle-Sydney in the same time frame. Both are 28-30 days. We have been told that the Sun is significantly showing her age. Also our 22 year old son is going along this time so I am wondering if he will find other people his age on the Sun if we get a cabin. The itinerary sounds wonderful All of that warm weather compared to the chill of Europe and the Atlantic in Oct. Considering the two ships, The Emerald is the one on the European cruise which would one suggest. We live in Seattle so again that is a plus. Nothing like driving down to the pier and boarding the ship in your hometown. Help:)

Susan

We were booked on both your Emerald cruises, Great T/A, we switched to 08's, we needed to get ready for the World Cruise. Yes, the Sun is showing her age but, she is still a Great Lady, I would not hesitate to go for the better TransPacific trip(IMHO).;) I Know how you feel we used to live in So Florida, & that is Cruise Ship Heaven!:D

Jot:)

Hi, Bill.....

I'm thinking since you started a roll call for the Pacific Princess for May 27th, Hawaii to Vancouver, that is the last leg of your cruise. I did post on the roll call and will be on that 10-day cruise....but it's so much better to be able to post while you're "live". I was wondering why there were so few posts on that roll call. A number of people gave me their thinking on it. Hope you have a wonderful time - I'll look forward to meeting you two. Jini

Jini

Thank you & Welcome aboard!:)

Hi, Bill and Irene.....

Since I read you have dropped the Hawaii to Vancouver leg, I guess we'll have to meet on another cruise someday. Have fun! Jini

We'll met again!;) J

Good Morning Bill,

Welcome "downunder and welcome to Melbourne.Trust you have a great day and enjoy your tour today.

Caught you arriving this morning and lining up with the lights on Station Pier

4ih9tz7.jpg

and heres one from last month when PP was in town on the same day as her big sister,while she was doing the Round Australia cruise

3zh4fnr.jpg

It looks Great from here, WOw:eek: got to run & get one of my cameras, will Post them tonight;) & maybe some from the all day tour, Later.........................

My Best!

I cannot wait! Tell me. You are a very experianced cruiser. Do you take mostly ships tours or do it yourself whenever you can? We usually like to do it ourselves but we've also cruised mostly from ports within 5 hours of Los Angeles.

Nope, still No Dinner on this Ship for me, She ordered and ate in the Private Dining Room, looking out at the Sunset, it was too cool for her, while I sleep, I get her to report some, or I'll throw her overboard ,JUST KIDDING!

Jot

Irene is my Protectorate in Murphy, NC or Florida, so be nice to her.;)

Easy Man, Be Nice Man,

Easykruz,

Dollar Bill:)

It looks Great from here, WOw:eek: got to run & get one of my cameras, will Post them tonight;) & maybe some from the all day tour, Later.........................

My Best!

What all day tour are you taking ? Details please....enquiring minds want to know. :) Sis C

Archived