**LIVE from the Pacific Princess 4/24 - 6/13/07 Sydney to Anchorage-The TransPacific!

JotWorld

Bill, Please go to bed & get some rest, i need you to be sharp the next 5 weeks!

I'm outa here, I'm Dead, made it to 10:10PM so I guess I finally turned it around, the Day & night thing.

BTW, We are really Rocking & rolling in the Tasman Sea, it has been picking up every hour since we left port at 5PM.

Later........................................in AM (Your PM of the Day before)

Jot

Capt Jot,

You're very welcome. ;) I can't go to bed it's daytime here.:eek:

From the guy who was fired, I guess I'm hired again.:D

Quote:

JotBill, I think Easykruz Bill was just being a gentleman. Since they're your pictures, he wanted you to take the spotlight for them when you do your "telling"..... He shows and you tell. LOL:)

Thank You, you explained it very well, doesn't matter if he buys it or not.

Easykruz,

Dollar Bill:)

Good morning Bill,

Looks a bit "choppy "out there this morning.

Nice to be in the same time zone as you for a change.

Well almost ,we are 2 hours ahead,so have just finished

breakfast,while you are probably just having yours.

Have a geat day in Burnie.

It's very scenic and friendly.

302xvsn.jpg

Good morning Bill,

302xvsn.jpg

Sky looks nice and blue, as does the sea. Wonder if their internet is still down; the early risers should have already been on line.

Thanks for the photo David.

Pia (your fellow Pacific cruiser some years ago)

I'm late, sorry:eek: It's Now 10:21AM Friday 4/27/07. Burnie, Tazmania

Sent easy bill 7 shots taken from our balc this 7 AM being tugged in:),

arrived at 8AM, cloudy & overcast with several decks of clouds up there, low & Mid, from by quick ob, I'm posting at the Window. Very chilly out AM, had to really bundle up on the balc, And ours is very protected, altough we were going backwards slowly;)

more to follow..................(Bill where are those pics):rolleyes:

(Also, our daily morning Live Cam?, your on probation, remember!:D)

Jot

It's Now 10:21AM Friday 4/27/07. Burnie, Tazmania

Here is the cam at 10.20amin Burnie TaSmania

2hxlno5.jpg

Not much to see on the cam.Looks like they have backed you in.

Have you got a good view of the worlds biggest pile of wood chips on the wharf?

I'm late, sorry:eek: It's Now 10:21AM Friday 4/27/07. Burnie, Tazmania

Sent easy bill 7 shots taken from our balc this 7 AM being tugged in:),

arrived at 8AM, cloudy & overcast with several decks of clouds up there, low & Mid, from by quick ob, I'm posting at the Window. Very chilly out AM, had to really bundle up on the balc, And ours is very protected, altough we were going backwards slowly;)

more to follow..................(Bill where are those pics):rolleyes:

(Also, our daily morning Live Cam?, your on probation, remember!:D)

Jot

JOT Bill,

Is the food the same as other ships or?

Easykruz,

Bill

P.S. I will get to those other pictures in a minute.

Maybe you have already thought of this and I am just slow on the uptake, but...when you get back home, are you going to print off this thread and have it bound into a book? Would that be cool or what!!! A written journal of your travels. Something you could pass down to the grandkids - THE TRAVELS OF GRANDPA AND GRANDMA.

Yup, did that with the Live from the Coral & Golden last year!;)

Remember click on picture to enlarge.

Thanks Bill!:) (It's about time you get something right, "Puffing Billy"):eek:

Thanks for the wonderful pics and posts, sure makes me itch to get back down under and onboard ship - not long for us!!

Glad to hear your luggage tracked you down and now you can attend the DR in proper attire

Thank-You for sharing the photos !

Thanks for all the pix guys -- very enjoyable.

Flash -- it is great to have you posting, however often you can manage. Always nice to get another personal perspective --

& Flash, BTW your Hired!:) (But on Probation!;) )

Capt Jot:)

Since nobody currently on the Pacific answered this one, I'm going to jump in and do it.

I love the large ships; so much to do (if you want to) and so little time to do it. Not as much going on on the smaller ships. But, there is something to be said about getting from "here to there" in an instant. This is what the Pacific is all about. And the minis.........to die for! Anecdote: when we arrived at our cabin the 2nd time aboard the Pacific, my DH looked and said, "I don't remember it being this big." Usually folks remark about how small their cabin is.

We've been on the Golden (3 times), Grand and Star (twice) and are booked on the Caribbean in June. We've also done the Pacific (80+ days) and are scheduled on the Royal and the Crown. Of course there were the in-between medium sized ships too. I love my balconies and I love every cruise we take. Try the smaller ship; you'll love it. We too don't need all those bars/lounges, but that's how they make their $$$. Not from us. :)

Pia

With your Great PP experience & writing skills & internet time, your Hired:) , w/o Probation;) ! Welcome, Aboard!

Capt Jot:)

BTW, The Aft Suites on this Ship are "Really to die for" 968 sq ft & a Huge Panorama Balcony to Die for! :)

Good morning Bill,

302xvsn.jpg

Thank you David!

It was very choppy this AM, Rocking & Rolling & Shimmying & Shaking, we almost needed Seat belts in our bed!:eek: Love it!:D We turn our clock ahead 1 hr tonight, so only one then David and in the Next 3 Days as we sail at Sea to Kiwi Land, we will set them ahead another hour;). We will be on our time for about 1 week!

Jot (Bill):)

BTW, The Aft Suites on this Ship are "Really to die for" 968 sq ft & a Huge Panorama Balcony to Die for!

Jot Bill,

How about sending some pictures of your suite? I'm sure everyone would love to see how big the suite is.:cool:

Easykruz,

Biil the pictures your sending are wonderful! and Thank you Easy Bill for posting them.

Dianne

Hi, You're welcome! Bill

Here is the cam at 10.20amin Burnie TaSmania

2hxlno5.jpg

Not much to see on the cam.Looks like they have backed you in.

Have you got a good view of the worlds biggest pile of wood chips on the wharf?

David, thank you. I didn't notice, but Irene, (here now), said Yup she could see it from the Gym!:)

Jot

JOT Bill,

Is the food the same as other ships or?

Easykruz,

Bill

P.S. I will get to those other pictures in a minute.

Food?, I still haven't had my first meal in the Dinning room or anywhere, just hit & miss, good Pizza last night at 10:30 in the Bistro! Great & a bottle of Beer. Not breakfast, just some leftover's of Irene's in sweet b/4 she left for the Gym! (She's such a good girl;) )

Jot

Food?, I still haven't had my first meal in the Dinning room or anywhere, just hit & miss, good Pizza last night at 10:30 in the Bistro! Great & a bottle of Beer. Not breakfast, just some leftover's of Irene's in sweet b/4 she left for the Gym! (She's such a good girl )

Jot

Jot Bill,

I love Princess Pizza on the Sun class ships (Regal too), how would you rate the Pizza, where do they serve the pizza, what hours are they open?

Easykruz,

Little Bill:eek: :D :)

Jot Bill,

How about sending some pictures of your suite? I'm sure everyone would love to see how big the suite is.:cool:

Easykruz,

Got to run............................

Lunch.............

& Tour till 5:30 Ship out 6PM

Dinner(Our 1st) 6PM

Will be back after(sat willing):)

Bill &(Irene sorta)

Just found this Live From and had to read it all and catch up on the cruise. It sounds fantastic!. I'm glad you finally got your luggage! :eek: Keep sending the pictures too. It great to "see" what's happening. Thanks everyone for posting live while on vacation. And thanks EasyKruz Bill for posting the pictures for us.

Smooth sailing!

Bill,

Have the new food enhancements arrived on the Pacific? If not, could you check to see if they will be in place for the first Alaska cruise? We are doing back to backs out of Vancouver and are looking forward to meeting you and Irene on the first leg. We are really excited about cruising on the smaller ship, especially in Tracy Arm. I have been in contact with Mrs.007 (Linda).

Doesn't seem to be anyone else on the roll call. Do the mini's on the Pacific have the bedding upgrades? Thanks for any information about the Pacific.

Later,

Marilyn (and Vic)

Archived