414 members have voted

1. 1. What is your Lattitudes Level

• Going on first NCL Ship - not a member yet
    • Bronze - 1 to 4 cruises completed
    • Silver - 5 to 8 cruises completed
    • Gold - 9 to 13 completed
    • Platinum - 14 plus cruises completed

Frame? What frame?

I was spring cleaning last weekend and I found a square gold NCL pin with a little zirchonia chip on it. It is in a nice jewelry case in a cute little box. I do not remember when I got it. Anyone else get one?

Coka

That pin is bestowed upon reaching 10 cruises I believe... I received one last year.

Bottom of the box reads, "NCL Lapel Tac" Is a lapel tac a guy thing or can a gal wear it?

Coka

Yes, Coka you can wear it. So long as it does not clash with you fashion theme of the day.:cool:

PE<---got our gold pin and frame on our Crown cruise...

Guest dukejr97

Currently I am a bronze member taking my 5th cruise with NCL in October. I also just booked two more for next april on the Gem on the 12th, and the Dawn on the 20th. Can any of you vets suggest a good place to stay in New York overnight on the 19th. Hopefully somewhere with easy access to the terminal.

Can any of you vets suggest a good place to stay in New York overnight on the 19th. Hopefully somewhere with easy access to the terminal.

A friend of mine used to date one of the crew of the Dawn. She regularly stayed at the Skyline Hotel. It is quite close and last I checked fairly reasonably priced - as far as NYC goes. I booked it one time and do remember the prices of calling the hotel versus booking with the hotel website versus using one of the on-line multiple hotel sites varied drastically, so be sure to check all the options. I can't remember which one we used.

They oversold hotel the night we were supposed to stay and instead put us up at a different place so I can't comment on how the hotel itself was but they did treat us very fairly when they couldn't put us up.

Is there any way (other than calling NCL) to find out on their website what my current Latitudes status is?? (I want to make sure I received credit for last cruise) On RCCL it shows up as part of your profile when you log on........

Is there any way (other than calling NCL) to find out on their website what my current Latitudes status is?? (I want to make sure I received credit for last cruise) On RCCL it shows up as part of your profile when you log on........

The NCL site does the same thing - it will give your status when you login just not the detail of all the cruises that got you to the displayed level. Click on My Cruises top of the home page and login.

shoreguy.. Thanks for the quick response; I have logged in and I do get "Welcome BettyNL" (I've even updated and done advance search) however it does not mention latitude level anywhere. Maybe that's only available after you book a cruise??

shoreguy.. Thanks for the quick response; I have logged in and I do get "Welcome BettyNL" (I've even updated and done advance search) however it does not mention latitude level anywhere. Maybe that's only available after you book a cruise??

Have you set up a profile that includes your Latitudes # - When I login it says welcome Real first name at the top and brings me to My NCL first thing diplayed - Latitudes Number 2977xxxx(PLATINUM)

• 1 month later...
Just an update.

I just got off the Dawn 6/16 sailing. Sold out ship and there were just 4 Platinum members onboard.

I'd say that is pretty much what you would expect based on this poll's results :) Thanks for reporting back :)

Just Completed our 5th. NCL Cruise. That means we are silver. Any noteable upgrades at this level?

A couple

Access to Latitudes customer service desk

Complimentary subscription to Latitudes, a quarterly members-only magazine

Latitudes pricing on all sailings

The added enjoyment of Polo Club benefits when sailing on Orient Lines' Marco Polo

Special Latitudes check-in

Latitudes ship pin

Latitudes onboard liaison to answer your questions at sea

Members-only cocktail parties hosted by the Captain

Exclusive gathering

Tasty treat delivered to your stateroom two times during your cruise

Have you set up a profile that includes your Latitudes # - When I login it says welcome Real first name at the top and brings me to My NCL first thing diplayed - Latitudes Number 2977xxxx(PLATINUM)

I can't find anywhere to put in my latitudes number either. I looked around profile and cruise preference. Our 2 booked cruises show up when I look under my cruises.

I can't find anywhere to put in my latitudes number either. I looked around profile and cruise preference. Our 2 booked cruises show up when I look under my cruises.

When you log in to the NCL website, your latitudes # should appear on the right hand side, along with your level.

When you log in to the NCL website, your latitudes # should appear on the right hand side, along with your level.

Hmmm...I must be missing something somewhere. It says welcome **** but I don't see latitudes # anywhere at all. Oh well...

Hmmm...I must be missing something somewhere. It says welcome **** but I don't see latitudes # anywhere at all. Oh well...

Once you signed in you click on the "my cruises" button near the top right of the page. The next page that comes up says "My NCL" and right beneath that I see my latitudes number and level.

Once you signed in you click on the "my cruises" button near the top right of the page. The next page that comes up says "My NCL" and right beneath that I see my latitudes number and level.

Mine still isn't there and I've filled out the profile. I didn't see anywhere to fill in Latitudes #. Oh well, no big deal - as long as they have my cruises in the computer I'm a happy camper!:D

Mine still isn't there and I've filled out the profile. I didn't see anywhere to fill in Latitudes #. Oh well, no big deal - as long as they have my cruises in the computer I'm a happy camper!:D

So, what is it are you a happy camper or happy cruiser?:rolleyes:

PE

Archived