Next Cruise Onboard Booking Promotion

I took a brochure that was onboard our Liberty Pre-Innaugural that perhaps will explain the Next Cruise program for everyone. It seems to be a travel agent brochure, but it was there for all to take on the promenade. Don't ask me any questions, I'm just typing what the brochure says. So, here I type. :)

Not sure what date or destination your clients would like to travel their next cruise? No problem!

With our NextCruise Booking Program, guests can secure our great offer up to $200 USD per stateroom onboard credit.

NextCruise onboard booking program allows a guest, who wishes to book a future cruise while onboard, the flexibility of not having to select a ship and sailing date at the time of booking.

Details of the program are as follows:

*No ship, destination, stateroom, or date of travel required at the time of initial deposit.

*A nominal non-refundable deposit of $100 per person will be required at the time of initial booking.

*Guest retains the onboard credit incentive (value to be determined at confirmation of ship and sailing date).

*Travel agent will receive full commission for the booking (at time of ship, sailing date, and category selection).

*Guests who book a future cruise onboard will be able to retain their onboard credit if their booking is pulled into a group.

*Travel agent will be able to assign GAP amenities to those guests.

*Travel agent can utilize those guests toward earning the tour conductor.

Bring along two friends!

Guests who book a NextCruise will receive a certificate to present a friend or family member. This certificate will enable them to sail on the same ship and sail date and enjoy the onboard credit of up to $200 USD when booked within 30 days of issue date.

A NextCruise Booking is only eligible for US and Canadian citizens. The booking is non-transferable. Guest will receive an onboard credit in the value of $50 - $200. Onboard credit value is based on length of sailing and will be assigned per stateroom when ship and sailing date is selected. Deposit of $100 per person must be made at time of booking in order to receive onboard credit. Bookings must be made within 30 days of certificate issue date. The value of the NextCruise booking can be applied against the cost of a Royal Caribbean International cruise. A NextCruise booking is not valid on any other cruise lines, including any other affiliates of Royal Caribbean International. 04/20/07

Thank you for the information!

You're welcome. I saw those brochures and snagged one just for the purpose of putting the information on here. I don't know that they're giving all the info out to the public yet or not.

Guests who book a NextCruise will receive a certificate to present a friend or family member. This certificate will enable them to sail on the same ship and sail date and enjoy the onboard credit of up to $200 USD when booked within 30 days of issue date.

This is interesting. I didn't get this. :rolleyes:

Thanks Erin

This is how it was explained to us when were on the Navigator:

Take advantage of the Next Cruise option on your cruise. When you get home, call the travel companions that couldn't join you this trip. Decide what ship you want and when. Call RCCL or TA to book it. As long as you book within 30 days of purchasing the Next Cruise, your travel companions will also get an OBC for their cabin. You'll pay the standard deposit less the $100 you already paid. Your friends pay the full deposit.

I took a brochure that was onboard our Liberty Pre-Innaugural that perhaps will explain the Next Cruise program for everyone. It seems to be a travel agent brochure, but it was there for all to take on the promenade. Don't ask me any questions, I'm just typing what the brochure says. So, here I type. :)

Not sure what date or destination your clients would like to travel their next cruise? No problem!

With our NextCruise Booking Program, guests can secure our great offer up to $200 USD per stateroom onboard credit.

NextCruise onboard booking program allows a guest, who wishes to book a future cruise while onboard, the flexibility of not having to select a ship and sailing date at the time of booking.

Details of the program are as follows:

*No ship, destination, stateroom, or date of travel required at the time of initial deposit.

*A nominal non-refundable deposit of $100 per person will be required at the time of initial booking.

*Guest retains the onboard credit incentive (value to be determined at confirmation of ship and sailing date).

*Travel agent will receive full commission for the booking (at time of ship, sailing date, and category selection).

*Guests who book a future cruise onboard will be able to retain their onboard credit if their booking is pulled into a group.

*Travel agent will be able to assign GAP amenities to those guests.

*Travel agent can utilize those guests toward earning the tour conductor.

Bring along two friends!

A NextCruise Booking is only eligible for US and Canadian citizens. The booking is non-transferable. Guest will receive an onboard credit in the value of $50 - $200. Onboard credit value is based on length of sailing and will be assigned per stateroom when ship and sailing date is selected. Deposit of $100 per person must be made at time of booking in order to receive onboard credit. Bookings must be made within 30 days of certificate issue date. The value of the NextCruise booking can be applied against the cost of a Royal Caribbean International cruise. A NextCruise booking is not valid on any other cruise lines, including any other affiliates of Royal Caribbean International. 04/20/07

I just got off the Grandur OTS and booked (4) future cruises. I didn't know RCCL was giving out certificates to be use within 30 days or I would of done that. It cost me $1800.00 for (6) future cruises. Two I booked on AOS for November 2007 and four furture cruises that I will use in 2008. Had I known about the certificates my AMX card would not be so high this month.I was told we have three years to book our cruises.

This is interesting. I didn't get this. :rolleyes:

Thanks Erin

I booked 2 NextCruises last week while on the Liberty and didnt get any either...........hadnt heard of it till I read it here.....

I understand it a little differently - maybe it is just me. The way I am reading this is.... I bought my NextCruise booking on May 15 (on the pre-inaugural) - Say next June I decide to book my cruise (like I could wait that long, right - but just setting up the scenerio) - I believe THAT is when you get the certificate for your friends and then they have 30 days to book the same cruise to get the onboard credit.

Again - I could be reading it completely different... anyone know for sure.

BTW - your NextCruise deposits no longer have a 3 year limit....

Oh wait....i take that back.........I do have a certificate........I didnt realize what it was.......its kinda confusing:confused: ......but now I see I can give the code number to a friend who books the same cruise as me within 30 days.......

Boy, I am really confused about this. I have heard so many different things about it. I guess I will wait until our cruise on the Liberty on June 23rd. My main concern was do we just pay a $100 a piece for my husband and I. If family or friends decide they want to go when we get home, can they still get the credit. Also, is it good for 3 years, or do you need to book a cruise within 30 days. What if you are not sure what cruise you want and can't go for a couple of years? I wish they would just post the rules on their website.

I only bought one for myself... you have to pay the remainder of the deposit when you book anyway. She assured me that this was the way to go - and just add DH & DD when booking. My confirmation clearly states that it has no expiration date. I received mine via email since we bought it right before they closed. I didn't receive a certificate, and it doesn't mention the "bring a friend" on my confirmation.... so perhaps someone can get clarification when they actually book theirs??

The way I am reading it...if you and your friends all decide on a a ship and sail date...within the next 30 days, they will also receive onboard credit. We didn't receive a certificate. We just booked a Next Cruise on Serenade. I don't think our friends will be able to use it anyway. It is valid through 2018. Deposit was $200 for the 2 of us. :)

I am a little concerned because I put it on my Seapass and it hasn't shown up yet, but I have the confirmation. If they tried to run the gross amount which is shown on the booking if $ 199,198.00, I would imaqgine that it was probably declined by my credit card company. :confused: :D

I will get it confirmed this week. We came home from Alaska with really bad colds!

we did this on our April 22th cruise on the Mariner, we just booked last Sunday for the Radiance in Sept, and so did our friend, where do you see the code for the friend, I have my next booking confirmation, and see my booking number, It would be great if my friend also got the $200, guess I will call Royal Caribbean in the morning, thanks to everyone who posted. I love this board.

Tina.........I got a confirmation(on a letter)..plus I got a heavier paper type of letter... that is the one to pass onto a friend.............it has a separate code that is different from the booking ID.....says LB(followed by some numbers)...

They delivered all the paperwork to our cabin late Tuesday night........I didnt sit down with the LA either......just filled out a paper with my info and handed it to her...........

I used one of mine today to book the Liberty for next year.....gonna pass the code onto a friend to use.......

Dickens......you dont have to book within 30 days..it is good indefinitely.......however,if your friends want to book the same one as you(when you decide), they have only 30 days to do so............and yes,it is $100 PP to book the NextCruise...

The way I am reading it...if you and your friends all decide on a a ship and sail date...within the next 30 days, they will also receive onboard credit. We didn't receive a certificate. We just booked a Next Cruise on Serenade. I don't think our friends will be able to use it anyway. It is valid through 2018. Deposit was $200 for the 2 of us. :)

I am a little concerned because I put it on my Seapass and it hasn't shown up yet, but I have the confirmation. If they tried to run the gross amount which is shown on the booking if $ 199,198.00, I would imaqgine that it was probably declined by my credit card company. :confused: :D

I will get it confirmed this week. We came home from Alaska with really bad colds!

we were told it would not go on our sea pass, but could go on the credit card that was on our sea pass. I have used 2 Next Cruise certificates so far & did not know about the family & friend part, not a problem tho. It's a great program & easy to use

There is a box to check on the paperwork on the Next Cruise form that says Put it on your Seapass? Yes() No (). I asked her when we handed in the paperwork, because of course our Seapass is tied to our Royal Caribbean Credit card. So that part is a little funny. We just arrived home yesterday and are barely moving with bad colds. I still have M/T off, so I will call and make sure everything is order. :)

I scanned my certificate(blocking out my info at the bottom).....you can see by the last full paragraph you can read,this is the certificate for a friend........

I cant give you the code because it is affliated with my booking.......I have 2 of these certificates and both numbers are different......Only one person can use my code to book the same cruise as me(and they will also need my booking number)......

Click on to enlarge it

2239357110042692775RFJQzp_th.jpg

Patti--when I booked nextcruise in March,it didnt show up on my SeaPass,but showed up not too much longer as a charge on my CC....

BTW.when I did book one in March,i didnt get this certificate.maybe not all LAs are aware of this or maybe they are still getting them.........

Tina.........I got a confirmation(on a letter)..plus I got a heavier paper type of letter... that is the one to pass onto a friend.............it has a separate code that is different from the booking ID.....says LB(followed by some numbers)...

They delivered all the paperwork to our cabin late Tuesday night........I didnt sit down with the LA either......just filled out a paper with my info and handed it to her...........

I used one of mine today to book the Liberty for next year.....gonna pass the code onto a friend to use.......

Thanks Kathy - we never did get that certificate. I guess it won't much matter if we have to book within 30 days to get the friends certificate - since that wasn't our plan. Thanks for clarifying it though....Congrats on booking Liberty! Woo Hoo! I am seriously considering booking Independence for Christmas 2008 - but looks like Hawaii would be much less expensive with our timeshare credits. Oh! the decisions are killing me! :eek: It is a good problem to have though, isn't it?

Thanks so much for your help, I will call Royal Caribbean tomorrow, and see what I can do.

I also thought is was on my seapass, and when I got home realized they put it directly on my Royal Caribbean credit card, so I am sure it is on yours

Thank you K! I am really dopey. I am sure it will show up on the c. card. BTW, switching rooms was really easy. We went to guest relations and asked for additional room keys and he asked if we would just like to switch rooms? :) It made it very simple for the cruise.

I thought I had read something about this while on the Mariner, but when I sat down to do it, I was told I would have to pay $250 per person for the deposit...

I just booked two next cruise options on Explorer for my husband and I . I didn't receive a certificate either for friends or family.

That is good to know though..will have to look into that next time around !

The Loyalty Ambassador on Vision a few weeks ago told us they could not put the Next Cruise deposit on our SeaPass; she needed a credit card to apply the charge. (We handed her our RCCL Visa in order to get double points.)

That's how it worked for us.

LL

I thought I had read something about this while on the Mariner, but when I sat down to do it, I was told I would have to pay $250 per person for the deposit...

Erika,

Did you sit down with the Loyalty Ambassador...or was it a housekeeper? :D

LL

Archived