5 days until Mariner....I am siked

We so neeeeed this vacation. Haven't packed yet, but the piles are mounting ! Trying to save one suitcase for souveniers. I was just reading the "best food on a cruise" postings and I think I gained 5 pounds right then and there!:p

WOW, have fun!!!! We've got another month until our cruise and am driving myself and everyone else crazy with anticipation!

Can't wait to read the reviews from everyone's Mariner experience.

Have a dream vacation and enjoy all that good sunshine and food LOL.

:D

Holly

We are are on this cruise, I can hardly wait ! Lets hope for beautiful weather and calm seas for everyone can have a great time. Just to let you know the space shuttle is set to launch 6/8/07 at 7:38 pm. if any of you are down there that early. I won't make it in till Saturday . This week can't end soon enough (come on Friday ! ) :)

My mom and I are on this cruise--first one for both of us! We're super-psyched as well. :)

I did some test-packing a few weeks ago, but I've added so much stuff since then I'm afraid to try it again. Yeah, I know: half the clothes, twice the money...I'll do my best.

My mom and I are on this cruise--first one for both of us! We're super-psyched as well. :)

I did some test-packing a few weeks ago, but I've added so much stuff since then I'm afraid to try it again. Yeah, I know: half the clothes, twice the money...I'll do my best.

My girlfriend and I will be on it also. She is driving now from IL to FL!!

I "switched" my outfits about 3xs, bought five new pairs of shoes, only one pair is going, and my husband just laughs each he sees me in the guest bedroom exchanging clothes. See you all soon.

I'll be on there on the 10th too!! can't wait. Going with the DH and my parents, and 3 silblings...this is the first time for all of us...we cant wait...i started packin for the DH and myself last nite....just too exciting!! is it sunday yet!??! we are coming from NC!

Archived