Coldwater Creek 50% Off

ger_77

Okay, I really must enrol in a 12 step program . . . but not until I finish shopping the 50% off sale at Coldwater Creek. Yes, everything is 50% off again - even the Outlet pieces. I've got my shopping bag open and have about half a dozen things in there already, but wanted to share the good news with the other super-savers here.

The discount code is WLH2402 . Now shop till you drop!!!!!!

Smooth Sailing! :) :) :)

Gerry

PS: Secretly I'm glad we don't have a Coldwater Creek store up here in the frozen tundra - my credit cards would be maxed out all the time!

Okay, I really must enrol in a 12 step program . . . but not until I finish shopping the 50% off sale at Coldwater Creek. Yes, everything is 50% off again - even the Outlet pieces. I've got my shopping bag open and have about half a dozen things in there already, but wanted to share the good news with the other super-savers here.

The discount code is WLH2402 . Now shop till you drop!!!!!!

Gerry

PS: Secretly I'm glad we don't have a Coldwater Creek store up here in the frozen tundra - my credit cards would be maxed out all the time!

Thanks for the code! I'm meet you at the check out!!

Darn, I just placed an order yesterday, but I did get a sweater to match a skirt I bought previously, for $16.99 marked down from $39.99, so I guess I don't have much to whine about!

I got my e-mail from them this morning ... there was a blouse in the "spirit" collection that I have been looking at for a very long time, but at $99.00 I was having a hard time justifying the expense. At $50, I can. Now I have to hope that I picked the right size, their products tend to run big, but the shirt is taylored, so ordered just a tad larger (I can always send it back and get a different size if it doesn't fit). This is the link (hope it works: http://www.coldwatercreek.com/W07/Products/product.aspx?productId=32421&ensembleId=37081&Skn=spiritcollection Jan

Teabag, you could call them and ask to have the discount code applied to your order. They are usually very good at helping with this. Just explain that you didn't get the code until today.

I'm glad to see everyone is shopping again. My step-daughter and I went out (we're more like friends, cause we're only 8 years apart) for a "girls morning" and spent a little $$ on shoes and make-up. We're shoe-aholics and we entice each other with different styles and colours. Honestly, we each had 3 pair at the end of the morning. Thank goodness we didn't have the afternoon together as well, otherwise we would have done some serious damage to the credit cards.

Teabag: yes, I do get emails from CC - they're great and sometimes we get notification of sales before the general public is aware of them. I agree with OVgirl, you could call and tell them you didn't have the code when you placed the order, to see if they will still apply it for you. You have nothing to lose, and the $39.99 top might only cost you about $8.50. Good luck!

Happy shopping one and all!

Archived