Nachi Cocom..on your own recently?

maja

Planning for my trip next year. Is this not really for kids ? I have an 8 and 16 year old, don't want to spend big $$$ and have them bored.

Thanks!

If your kids need things to keep them occupied, like icebergs, water toys, floats, etc.... (I never saw a float at nachi all day when we were there)

then they will get bored.

Nachi Cocum is a slice of heaven on earth for people who enjoy an incredibly relaxing, read a book on your lounger, next to the big pool or ocean.

My Wife loved it so much, we are rebooking our next cruise from the Carnival Freedom to a cruise, that again includes Cozumel, so we can enjoy Nachi Cocum for an entire day again.

Bill

Awesome review! We were planning on going back to PB, but with 5 ships in port we are starting to rethink that.

Are the floats included in the price?

Padded loungers, perfectly spaced out down the beach, a large pool and a hottub and food from the menu and all you can drink are included in the price.

Never saw a float all day, a month ago.

Massages are available in a tent on the beach, jet skis and windboards are available to rent and snorkleing and parasailing excursions are offered.

Bill

how much is a reservation for there? We will be there in 2 weeks and there is only 1 other ship (Disney) that will be there but PB scares me with a ship full of kids arriving...I want total peace and quite. No offense...I don't have kids and don't know how to handle them sorry.:eek:

how did you make the reservations? got my DH interested, just had to let him see a photo of the pool area. he isn't big on beaches, but want a massage on the beach and a day relaxing in a lounger before he has to go back to work. we don't go on the cruise until dec 2, schedule to be in cozumel on dec 7th.

I remember enchiladas with red or green sauce, Fajitas, Tortilla soup, Guacamole, Fried tacos. There was also a section of seafood but can't remember specifics. Everything was very good, though. Seems like the had some American food also. Sorry I can't be of more help.

alright!!! did my reservation through the link you gave me (thanx). i did have that website at one time, but didn't know what others used. have looked at their menu at

http://www.cozumelnachicocom.net/

you have to follow the links, go to "restaurants and bars" then click on the little menu at the bottom. we like that there is a pool and a beach. DH wants the beach massage and maybe a waverunner rental. i will be happy with sun/surf and food. with 2 long days of excursions before this, we will be ready.

here's what a website says:

Your day at our seaside beach paradise includes an open bar with unlimited domestic and top international brands including bottled beer, wine, cocktails, sodas, juices and bottled water. Try "Sex on the Beach" (this is a drink) or the more traditional Margaritas or Rum Punch. A delicious 3 course lunch is served a la carte at your leisure and includes Mexican Specialties as well as International treats. Eat, drink, and enjoy, you are on island time, and we are at your

http://cozumelcruiseexcursions.com/CozumelBeachBreak.htm

http://www.cozumelnachicocom.net/

somewhere i saw that waverunners were $60 for 1/2 hour? haven't found out about the massage on the beach..yet. you sign up for any of the extra when you check in. guess i will have to get some cash before i go, they don't take credit cards for the rest of the entrance fee. didn't really want to carry around a bunch of cash..but if they don't take credit cards on the beach, guess i will have to.

can't believe how quick they were with the emails. got the response to my 1st request the next morning. sent a link for the credit card information. next morning got the response that a confirmation would be sent in 24 hours. it was. very nice reponse, it is on my credit card already. i did print up the confirmation, for the "just in case". if the beach is as nice as the reservations service, it should be top-notch.

We will be in Cozumel in about 2 and a half weeks. We were thinking of Paradise Beach, but now I hear good things about this place. What would be best for a family with 2 infants, ages 2 and 6 months along with my 15 year old son and a few other older family members?

nice photos...yep, nachi cocom is going to be great. i would like some snorkeling, but you can't have everything. if i have to choice between a nice sand beach and rocks for good snorkeling, i wil take the nice beach.

DH is going to love the massage...i am going to try to stash some cash, if he wants more then 1 massage...i want to be ready.

Archived