What is Your Favorite.......

sail7seas

Hawaii - 19 days, LA to Hawaii to LA to Vancouver. Have done it twice and loved it.

Also trip from FLL to Tilbury, England when we took the old Westerdam back to Germany for stretch.

Future - Australia, New Zealand where my best friend lives, having moved there from Hawaii.

Favorite itinerary, if we can call it that in this case, was a non-stop transatlantic crossing. Six nights of pure bliss.

Favorite itinerary involving ports is Canada/New England. I prefer the routes that go into Quebec.

One I dream of doing -- Norwegian Fjords.

I guess my favorites have been:

1) Scandinavia/Russia and the Baltic (sailing Transatlantic)

2) New Zealand, Australia and the Far East on the WC

3) Israel, Egypt and Greece (including the Greek Islands)

My wish, and hope, is that I live long enough to keep cruising anywhere that I am lucky enough to sail to.

Cruise we have been on: Hawaii 21 day back to back Ensenada Honolulu Ensenada

Dream cruise would be: San Diego to Hawaii and on to Tahiti, New Zealand, Australia and back to San Diego.

Also very much want to do the Baltics. So many cruises we still want to do.

Sail thanks for coming up with some new topics.

Sep 00, on the last voyage of Sky Princess as a Princess ship, 27 nights San Francisco to Sydney, going to many of the World War II Battle Sites. Truly a grand cruise.

My second choice would be the Panama Canal.

Michael

Favorite: Black Sea & Beyond: Black Sea and Mediterranean cruise - at the end of the two weeks both my husband and I wanted to go home, mow the lawn(simply to restore normalcy to our lives), take out half our clothes from the suitcases and go back again. If we could do it all over again, we'd do it in a heartbeat!

Dream Cruise: Round The World Cruise ... I don't care how long it takes!

Smooth Sailing! :) :) :)

We loved sailing out of Piraeus, Greece to Israel, Greek Islands, Venice and ending up in Rome.

DH and I were so very amazed at how much we enjoyed the Canada/New England itinerary. Considering that during that cruise, we were always within easy reach of our home, we never thought we would have such a good time on that itinerary.

We adore hot, humid weather, sun and fun in the Caribbean and can never get enough of ten plus days meandering around particularly Southern Caribbean.

Many, many times we are aboard a ship and have little interest where it is going. If the sun is shining, the food is good, the crew is friendly, the service is good........we don't much care where the ship stops. If we like whatever port, we get off the ship. If not we just stay aboard. Unless it is someplace very special, very wonderful, we cruise for the ship.

I also love the hot, steamy weather in the carib. and will willingly cruise anywhere any time there. But, I think its a toss up as to favorites between the 21 day repo we did this year visiting 9 different countries, mostly Hispanic countries, and a Greek Island cruise we did a few years ago, I loved that especially Kithera, and the small Italian Islands that we stopped at.....jean :cool:

Archived