Have you Known Someone Be Put Ashore Early

cavkc

i do have a reason, they are interesting.

if it bothers you, dont read em............preeeeetty simple

They clog up the front page of the board with a lot of old useless information, and there are always a few people who will start replying to the first post on the thread that was made years ago as if it were a current question.

In addition, bumping is a clear violation of Cruise Critic posting guidelines:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/faq.php?faq=guidelines

Bumping

Please do not manipulate postings on the boards by "bumping" topics to the top of the forum. Members will assume something of value has been posted, only to find that the newest posting is nothing more than a "bump post". This only wastes everyone's time.

They clog up the front page of the board with a lot of old useless information, and there are always a few people who will start replying to the first post on the thread that was made years ago as if it were a current question.

:eek: OOOOH NOOOO! :eek:

I hate when the front page gets "clogged up".:rolleyes:

:eek: OOOOH NOOOO! :eek:

I hate when the front page gets "clogged up".:rolleyes:

lol, heaven forbid someone has to go to page 2....

and i gotta say, if someone were to start a new thread of the same topic posters would be up in arms "how dare you start a new thread when there is one out there already of the same title!!". seen THAT happen b4...

This guy deserves the darwin award. While I realize that long flights are difficult for smokers, and very few airports have smoking lounges any more, anyone who lights a cigarette on board a plane is a pure moron. He deserved excactly what he got. Not because he's a smoker but because he's too stupid to be roaming around free in public. :D

I do not like being catagoized like this, BUT;

This is the reason I quit (Well, one of the reasons). I couldn't go anywhere they had no smoking.

I'm a CPA and studied 6 months regularly to pass the last of the four tests for that designation, but quitting is harder!

For smokers: It CAN be done.:)

One of my onboard duties is putting misbehaving passengers ashore.

I average one cabin per week - except on New York itineraries, where I average 2 cabins per week.

Some people should be told this before embarcation! It might save a lot of folks some bad moments.

But I suppose the cruise lines will continue their ads with the beautiful people with perfect bodies and teeth sipping wine near an island.

Archived