Samantha Harris's Ball Gown on Dancing with the Stars

So was that it, and the next show we will know the winner?

I too loved Sams gown. I wonder what happens to all the gowns she has worn.

Hi,:) was that it? Not quite;) they dance one more time

tonite but the public doesn't get to vote again.

And then we will know the winner.

Samantha's gown was just georgeous! It was a nice pick

with her dark hair.

I think Kristi is the best but who knows who the public will

like. I would like to see a female win this year and it would be

nice to actually have a winner that is the best dancer. Christian IMO is better than Jason. (Even with a bad arm)

But I think it would be hard to dance perfectly with an arm

in that condition.

I don't know what I can look forward to on Monday nights now.:mad:

Hi:) not only will I miss DWTS, but my other miss will

be CSI MIAMI.....last night was the Finale and now we

have to wait until Sept to find out.......

"Who Shot Horatio"?:eek: :(

Hi:) not only will I miss DWTS, but my other miss will

be CSI MIAMI.....last night was the Finale and now we

have to wait until Sept to find out.......

"Who Shot Horatio"?:eek: :(

It kind of reminded me of Dallas. It certainly gave you a lot of suspects; and after enduring Horatio's strutting pontifications all these episodes, you might add me to that list as well!!

In a sense, Kristi was doing what she has done for years, work through new routines time after time. You even saw some skating moves incorporated into her dances, ie the one legged twirl with one leg out they did the other night. That doesn't take away from the fact that she is really good at dancing.

hmmm......I understand H has his quirks but no way am I going

to put him in JR's category:eek:

I realize they are the 2 main characters of their particular

shows and I am sure David Caruso is not being written

off ...I guess we have opposite views....I am not

adding myself to the list.

Now we have to wait 4 months....siggghhh

Well even though many of my shows end this week, one of my favorites starts back up this week - So You Think You Can Dance. Already have my DVR set so I don't miss anything!

hmmm......I understand H has his quirks but no way am I going to put him in JR's category:eek:

Now Lois what's not to like about a good honest, hard working Texas boy like JR??:D

I realize they are the 2 main characters of their particular

shows and I am sure David Caruso is not being written

off ...I guess we have opposite views....I am not

adding myself to the list.

Now we have to wait 4 months....siggghhh

Hey, I didn't say I didn't enjoy it, I mean it's a Miami where everyone is young, and lives in million dollar homes with yachts, although they do seem to get whacked a lot??:D

hmmm......I understand H has his quirks but no way am I going to put him in JR's category:eek:

Now Lois what's not to like about a good honest, hard working Texas boy like JR??:D

Hey, I didn't say I didn't enjoy it, I mean it's a Miami where everyone is young, and lives in million dollar homes with yachts, although they do seem to get whacked a lot??:D

Yes, they show million $$$ homes;) out of my league.

Nothing wrong with Texas.....lol

I still prefer H to JR:)

Oink, oink Bonnie Voyager. Samantha's looking fine again tonight.

As a football fan, let me point out an unusual trend for this show. Mini-camps have started up again during this DWTS season. Jason is one of the rare players who seems to struggle with keeping his weight up. If you go back to the beginning of the season, Jason appears to be bigger and more defined now. He's lifting and getting ready for summer practices that'll be starting soon after all this dancing dies down. In other words, I've watched him bulk up when the general pattern has been that most participants slim down. Shows a good bit in his arms especially.

CLQ, is EBQ watching DWTS with you? Are you picking up some pointers so you can "cut the rug" on Genesis? I just KNOW you are! ;) ;)

Hi folks, I forgot about this and it really pertains to everyone~

on both coasts.

The first hour is a repeat of last night. The LIVE SHOW starts

at 9:00pm Eastern time.

Same thing happened last year. So, if you missed the dances

last night, you can check it out tonite.

Samantha's dress was very nice tonight and I liked both of Kristi's outfits the best of all the women.

Kristi's freestyle was the only freestyle dance to me.

Cheryl didn't seem to know what to do with Christian and it was just another latin number but with more tricks. I really liked him in the first dance.

I think Edyta totally lost it for Jason with the beach number. Yes, they had beautiful and huge lifts, but couldn't she design it without the strip show:eek:.

It made the dance too crude and classless for even me.

She could lay off the spray tan for a while too; maybe it's toxic and she's addicted.

I totally agree with you. Even Tom made a comment about Edyta's way too much spray tan. And, I think she's probably the one who's way too sexual with everything---her outfits and her dance moves. I know that if my hubby were dancing on that show, there's no way on God's green earth that I'd allow him to be her partner. She's just on the cusp of being slutty.

What did you all think of Kristi's kiss with Bruno? I thought it a bit tacky. It's not like she needed to get him on her side.

Lois, I read that Jason may be going to the Cowboys. We'll see. He'd like a movie career like the Rock. I could see that.

CLQ, is EBQ watching DWTS with you? Are you picking up some pointers so you can "cut the rug" on Genesis? I just KNOW you are! ;) ;)

She's always watching DWTS with me! This is one of those "us" things. It's about 9:35 and we're watching Monica Seles dance. How bad she is? Oh boy, there has to be a category worse than that for me. I would almost be "Master P" bad if you saw that season. And that's the worst ever. I would make Jerry Springer look like Fred Astaire.

EBQ read your post just then and busted out laughing. She said I'd be more likely to do Penn Gillette's trick and pull some flowers out of my :eek: :p :D .

FINAL SHOW of the SEASON: Samantha Harris has a true ball gown tonight in kind of a muted platinum color. IT is kind of a mermaid cut. I'm not sure I care for the bustline. Her necklace is lovely with the gown and her updo is very formal, complimenting her gown.

I don't usually care for the mermaid gowns but this one is gorgeous.

And My Favorite eye candy was classy as always .. I loved when he picked her up on his shoulder with the trophy ..........

Samantha's gown was fantastic .. once the went to commercial break and straightened her necklace it was lovely too ..

Good morning:) they really did get it right this season:D

And I got to see both David's sing on IDOL because it was on

at 8;)

Now we get to wait all summer:eek: to see who is dancing

next season.

I was pleased with the results, Kristi really out danced everyone. Predictably I told MSGCurry that they would both get 10s and let America's votes settle it. Fortunately, the majority of America (unlike this board) was not influenced by Jason taking his shirt off!!:D

I totally agree with you. Even Tom made a comment about Edyta's way too much spray tan. And, I think she's probably the one who's way too sexual with everything---her outfits and her dance moves. I know that if my hubby were dancing on that show, there's no way on God's green earth that I'd allow him to be her partner. She's just on the cusp of being slutty.

Edyta, that sleazy harlot, how shameful, I could barely force myself to watch her using that young man like a pole in a Houston Men's club.

You never see those outfits in social Ballroom I'll tell you. As most of our dancers are about the average age of a Holland America cruise, that's probably a blessing.

I really enjoyed the show last night....

First, I just loved Samatha's gown and loved it even more now that I know these gowns are being auctioned off for charity. Great gown, not practical for a cruise or a formal night out of dancing, but to stand up in these gowns, they look wonderful. As the showed clips of the season we were reminded of some of thoes wonderful gown... The chocolate gown was a real special one.

I do agree that Kristi was the winner, but in the end when it gets down to the final 2 it really does not matter. It is not like American Idol where contracts are up for grabs so it just does not matter that much. I personally think Jason was the better smooth dancer his posture and presence incredible, still Kristi could do it all making her the best choice.

I loved seeing some of the past dancers come back. Steve, who it was clear that he loved dancing so much, Marilee with her challenges to do so well... A few of my favorites regardless if they were the best dancers or not.

As far as dance shows I like the glitz of this show, but So You Think You Can Dance is actually my favorite dance shows as they have no pro to guide them on the floor...they really stand on thier own talents. Will anyone be joining me watching this season??

Archived