Chocolate Chip Cookies!

mrcruzer

Speaking of cookies...I was watching the Princess promo DVD the other day and noticed a girl handing out cookies to passengers in lounge chairs around the pool and a guy serving what I think was milk out of some cool looking back pack contraption thing with a hose and a spout to pour the milk out of....is this for real or just something they dreamed up for the DVD.......or was I seeing things :cool: Does anyone know what I'm talking about:confused:

It's real, at least on some of the ships.

Speaking of cookies...I was watching the Princess promo DVD the other day and noticed a girl handing out cookies to passengers in lounge chairs around the pool and a guy serving what I think was milk out of some cool looking back pack contraption thing with a hose and a spout to pour the milk out of....is this for real or just something they dreamed up for the DVD.......or was I seeing things :cool: Does anyone know what I'm talking about:confused:

Yep absolutely real! My son loves the cookies and milk patrol in the afternoon. It's one of his favorite things about Princess.

Yep absolutely real! My son loves the cookies and milk patrol in the afternoon. It's one of his favorite things about Princess.

and I was busy having tea with you.....now you tell me!

Have a great cruise tomorrow.

and I was busy having tea with you.....now you tell me!

Have a great cruise tomorrow.

Thanks Frank! You'll have to make sure and meet up with the cookie/milk team on your cruise in a couple of weeks. I'll scout it out for you and let you know when and where so you can be in the right place at the right time. We'll miss you at tea!

I guess my husband and I are in the minority. We couldn't wait to get on the Emerald to try the chocolate chip cookies at the International Cafe. We didn't like them at all! They were way too "cakey". Really thick and dry. I love all deserts (big problem!) but we actually didn't finish eatting the cookies.

Archived