Strange Attire on the ship

OK, so someone may have this thread posted somewhere, but IHO the guy posting about wearign his Speedos in the casual dining area of the Lido Deck, I thought of a few crazy things I have seen....

We did see an elderly man in Speedos about 3 sizes too small with half of his butt crack hanging out on one cruise.

The craziest thing I have seen by far was when my DH and I were on the Panoramic Deck and a chick was up there too in a mini skirt and no underwear.... You heard right NO UNDERWEAR, no thongs or anything. :eek: We saw EVERYTHING. I thought that was a little inappropriate. If you do not want to wear underwear that's one thing, but don't go stand on the Panoramic Deck with the wind blowing!

So what have you seen that you were a little shocked by?

A lady at our table was wearing a bustier on formal night and she was really busty and the bustier was one of those puch up kind. Her tatas were so pushed up, the dark circle around her nibblies was showing. It was rather distracting.

Hi Kona'smom!

I wish I could come close to your story:eek: ! No such luck.

The only thing I have seen is people dressed a little strangely in my opinion. A man changing three times a day into matching pants & jacket, or a Colonel Sanders look-a-like. Maybe a Santa or two?

Now folks will know why I walk around ship with my DSLR camera around my neck. one: it builds neck muscles with all that weight! two: I never know when the perfect "candid" photo opportunity may present itself! LOL!:D I have a 70-300mm zoom lens and a 50-500 zoom lens to get good and "tight" shots!

You folks making certain adjustments to your bathing attire had better know when I am around!!!!! :D :D

Lee

OK, so someone may have this thread posted somewhere, but IHO the guy posting about wearign his Speedos in the casual dining area of the Lido Deck, I thought of a few crazy things I have seen....

We did see an elderly man in Speedos about 3 sizes too small with half of his butt crack hanging out on one cruise.

The craziest thing I have seen by far was when my DH and I were on the Panoramic Deck and a chick was up there too in a mini skirt and no underwear.... You heard right NO UNDERWEAR, no thongs or anything. :eek: We saw EVERYTHING. I thought that was a little inappropriate. If you do not want to wear underwear that's one thing, but don't go stand on the Panoramic Deck with the wind blowing!

So what have you seen that you were a little shocked by?

Do you have any pictures to verify your story:eek:

In September while cruising on the Celebration--I saw this charactor in Key West--I thought he was maybe homeless.

Wild hair unkept hair and beard. Loud "vest" like garment that whet from shoulders to feet was royal blue with some kind of wild pattern on it. And he was wearing crocs--a different color on each foot.

Imagine my surprise to see him having lunch on lido deck that afternoon--and throughout the rest of the cruise always in the same outfit.

Jubilee, 2002 - aft pool. A woman in a bright blue sparkly mermaid costume. She swam in it, and sat on the side of the pool all day, chatting with her DH as if nothing was odd. If anyone touched the fabric, she would "twitch" her tail.

Valor, 2007 - lido buffet restaurant. A woman wearing spike heels, and a pink thong bikini - with no cover-up - walked right through the buffet restaurant, holding the hand of the man she was with. Her hair was in two ponytails, like many 6-year-old girls wear their hair.

On our first carnival cruise a group of 'body building bowlers' was seated near us in the dining room, one woman was overly blonde, overly tan, and always wore skin tight leather pants and a leapord skin over-one-shoulder bra thing with many bicep bracelets, quite entertaining!

Do you have any pictures to verify your story:eek:

I was wondering the very same thing.. Did you get any pictures of this mystery woman on the Panorama deck that you can share with us? :D

Not that we don't believe you of course! ; )

In September while cruising on the Celebration--I saw this charactor in Key West--I thought he was maybe homeless.

Wild hair unkept hair and beard. Loud "vest" like garment that whet from shoulders to feet was royal blue with some kind of wild pattern on it. And he was wearing crocs--a different color on each foot.

Imagine my surprise to see him having lunch on lido deck that afternoon--and throughout the rest of the cruise always in the same outfit.

Sorry, I packed in a hurry without turning on the light.

OK, I'll fess up. For formal night my wife bought me a Texas flag vest, Texas flag bow tie and Texas star studs for my tux. Wore my best black boots and a real nice black hat. We have close friends that cruised with us. My buddy was born and raised in Scotland and looks and talks like a Scot. His wife got him to wear a formal kilt. He looked better than me. We'd get our pictures taken together with our wives and would draw a crowd. Might take a couple of Jack Daniels to get me to do that again.

I just got off of the Mircale today. Last night (a casual night) at dinner there was a man wearing a Frankenstein costume! Needless to say ... we also spotted him at Dr. Frankensteins a few times as well... but only once did he show up with the costume for dinner.

I saw a 7 foot tall devil on the Fantasy in Jan 2005. This person was wearing red platform shoes, red tights, leotard, red body paint on his face & devil horns. There were other uniquely dressed people in his group, but nothing as "interesting" as the 7 foot devil!

Towanda

Now folks will know why I walk around ship with my DSLR camera around my neck. one: it builds neck muscles with all that weight! two: I never know when the perfect "candid" photo opportunity may present itself! LOL!:D I have a 70-300mm zoom lens and a 50-500 zoom lens to get good and "tight" shots!

You folks making certain adjustments to your bathing attire had better know when I am around!!!!! :D :D

Lee

With all due respect, that sounds creepy as hell. I always wonder about people who go around taking pictures of people they don't know without that person's permission......

With all due respect, that sounds creepy as hell. I always wonder about people who go around taking pictures of people they don't know without that person's permission......

KCPlayer21,

I wonder about people who wonder about people. :D He doesn't need permission to take pictures of people in public areas of a ship. :rolleyes:

Archived