Strange Attire on the ship

KCPlayer21,

You are so right about a stranger taking pics. of kids at the park. I would have reacted the same way. Too many incidents of innocent children harmed/killed by wackos!

I am the unofficial photographer at the rescue station where I work. I love taking photos of the kids when they are with Santa at the station Xmas party. I always take pictures of the kids when we hold EMS day.....Lee

.....but you're taking pictures of strangers and their children also. Are these pictures that you give the people that attended or are they kept by you in some sort of album? I would probably think the latter and that you keep it as a scrapbook for the station. Don't you think that some people might think that's weird also?

I used to take pictures of people at work all the time until they did not allow cameras in my building anymore because of Personal Privacy laws. No matter how innocent it might be, there's always someone who will complain about it.

:eek:

Hi Wasiii,

The pics. I take at the station of the kids with Santa, are all children of our members. I put them on my 2nd hard drive for storage. Members then come by my office and ask for prints or for the pics of their kids or to have them e-mailed to them.

EMS day: when kids are on the chopper or the ambulances, I typically hand out my card to the parents. If they want copies of pics. I ask them to e-mail me and I am happy to forward the pics. to them.

The candid shots I take are of members at the station,stuffing themselves on chicken, etc. at our meetings. Those photos are shown at our Xmas party and everyone gets a great laugh.

Lee

On the Princess Idamond, I took pictures the whole time of fat people. Never in my life had I seen so many fat people congregated in one place. Dunno, maybe I was on a fat people's cruise. But one thing for sure, I did not over eat on that cruise, too many reminders of how I would end up!

This is by far the most offensive and crude thing I have ever read. I can't believe how shallow and prejudiced you sound...it's mind boggling.

I wasn't shocked, but a bit surprised to see a TV in full drag at formal dinner on one of our cruises. I hate it when these men look better than me!:D

I find it so amazing how well they apply make up!

It makes me jealous!

OK, so someone may have this thread posted somewhere, but IHO the guy posting about wearign his Speedos in the casual dining area of the Lido Deck, I thought of a few crazy things I have seen....

We did see an elderly man in Speedos about 3 sizes too small with half of his butt crack hanging out on one cruise.

The craziest thing I have seen by far was when my DH and I were on the Panoramic Deck and a chick was up there too in a mini skirt and no underwear.... You heard right NO UNDERWEAR, no thongs or anything. :eek: We saw EVERYTHING. I thought that was a little inappropriate. If you do not want to wear underwear that's one thing, but don't go stand on the Panoramic Deck with the wind blowing!

So what have you seen that you were a little shocked by?

DID YOU GET A PICTURE????

On the Princess Idamond, I took pictures the whole time of fat people. Never in my life had I seen so many fat people congregated in one place. Dunno, maybe I was on a fat people's cruise. But one thing for sure, I did not over eat on that cruise, too many reminders of how I would end up!

An Empty Wagon Makes The Most Noise. Bless You.

MY DD only wore flip flops to the dinning room. She had a pair for each out fit and sparkly black ones for formal night. They pack lighter than shoes and this was on Celebrity.

Wow, these cruise lines are allowing anything!!! Wearing ONLY flip flops!!!:D

In the words of Yakov Smirnoff, "What a country!"

Now what really surprises me also, is that none of the other smart alecks made a comment on this. Must be slipping!!!:p

We saw a lady on formal night who was wearing a traditional wedding dress on formal night! Obviously an old one that was 20 years out of style.

Anniversary? Formal night may have fallen on the same date.

On the other hand she could be boasting! Do you know how many women would kill to be able to still fit in their wedding gown from twenty years ago?

And maybe it is the only formal dress she owns? :) Just kidding.

On our last cruise we saw a lady wearing dolphin shorts, flip flops, and a 'baby' tee. Now, this would probably be fine on most cruises, but we were in Alaska. We saw this lady around a lot and she always had on the same thing. We woke up in Glacier Bay and head out on deck. There she was glacier viewing in her dolphin shorts. We disembarked in Skagway and we see her walking down the sidewalk in her dolphin shorts and flip flops.

We concluded that her bags were lost or something. But, I would have begged or borrowed from the ship or even other pax for something to wear. She must have been freezing!

These are too funny!!!

I think the worst I have seen was formal night on the Miracle - a lady went down the aisle to leave the dining room in a skirt made of scarves and it apparently needed a few more to cover her bare behind. :eek: No thong, no undies. She seemed to be aware the state of her skirt (this did not appear to be a wardrobe malfunction) and was rather proud of her rear end. Every time she took a step you saw her entire crack when the scarves separated. You have to wonder what people think when they look in the mirror sometimes - "Hey, it's formal night. My bare, dimply butt should qualify!" :p

We got a great laugh out of it.

These are too funny!!!

I think the worst I have seen was formal night on the Miracle - a lady went down the aisle to leave the dining room in a skirt made of scarves and it apparently needed a few more to cover her bare behind. :eek: No thong, no undies. She seemed to be aware the state of her skirt (this did not appear to be a wardrobe malfunction) and was rather proud of her rear end. Every time she took a step you saw her entire crack when the scarves separated. You have to wonder what people think when they look in the mirror sometimes - "Hey, it's formal night. My bare, dimply butt should qualify!" :p

We got a great laugh out of it.

You have a problem with "bare dimply butts"? :rolleyes:

Wow, these cruise lines are allowing anything!!! Wearing ONLY flip flops!!!:D

In the words of Yakov Smirnoff, "What a country!"

Now what really surprises me also, is that none of the other smart alecks made a comment on this. Must be slipping!!!:p

Yeah they usually catch those "slips":D

PNFAM-OH MY!

This is by far the most offensive and crude thing I have ever read. I can't believe how shallow and prejudiced you sound...it's mind boggling.

I'm positive you have read worse things than me taking pictures of fat people. I have them on my refrigerator, they make a great deterrent from over eating. Not prejudice at all, I'm just into visual effects. Works for me.:D

Archived