I got that look the other day....

Terre

Here are pictures of Bosco and Smudgie. Both get upset when the suitcases come out and both "snub" us on our return. However we have found a wonderful lady who takes care of them in our home when we are gone, as to minimize the anxiety of us being gone and a strange new place. Here's Bosco (chocolate lab) enjoying a sunset and the one of a kind Smudgie (mongrel) fretting over us leaving. My wife and I would start a cruise line for people and their Dogs (if we had the $$$). Our dogs are much more well behaved than some of the passengers we have seen!

attachment.php?attachmentid=79943&stc=1&d=1211411821attachment.php?attachmentid=79945&stc=1&d=1211411975

IMG_0393_edited-copy-1.jpg.0ff587548fee3dbc4dea9127f9ecf833.jpg

Terre - I have a chocolate too!!! Gheesh, that looks just like Hershey lying there.

How do you get a picture in a post? Why can't I figure that out....

Rockee, it's my Fancy Dog album in Webshots. I created the album there and it gives you a link to post the album in a forum. If you move your cursor over the picture you can open the whole album and see more of my beautiful Fancy Dog! She's 7 years old and not as active as she used to be, and like all Labs, thinks she must eat every 2 hrs.! Your Hershey does look like my Fancy Dog!

I have enjoyed everyone's pictures of their babies! They are all so precious!

Click here for my Fancy Dog: http://pets.webshots.com/album/558945325tiWPFN

Your Fancy Dog is beautiful. We love our mongrel Smudgie, but have to admit our "Brown Dog" Bosco is the best mannered, most obedient companion one could ever have. He too is slowing down a little at 10 years old but loves the beach. We have wished many times that we could bring him along on our cruises. We know he would just be so well behaved and love the buffet! (all labs love to eat!):p

Rockee, it's my Fancy Dog album in Webshots. I created the album there and it gives you a link to post the album in a forum. If you move your cursor over the picture you can open the whole album and see more of my beautiful Fancy Dog! She's 7 years old and not as active as she used to be, and like all Labs, thinks she must eat every 2 hrs.! Your Hershey does look like my Fancy Dog!

My lab is the same age. I wonder if they're related? :rolleyes:

Terre - Thanks so much for the picture link. I'm telling you, I think they're related. Everyone of those pictures looks like Hershey, the facial features, they way he lays, hangs his foot over the side of the sofa, etc etc. It's unbelievable!!!!!

I see she loves her head on the pillow too. Her coat is absolutely beautiful, looks just like my baby. There are not alot of choc labs with that dark coat like ours. A lot are like a milk chocolate.

If you get some time, e-mail me. I'll send you some more pictures and you'll see how they resemble each other.

rockee40@comcast.net

These pictures are too cute. Here's my Izzie...when the suitcases come out, she sits on the couch, looks out the window and gives the cold shoulder.

Is that a doodle you have there? If so, we have 2 Goldendoodles and 3 chihuahuas and a cat.....you dont even want to know about the looks I get when I leave the house.

I get that look from my dachshund every time I go within a 5-foot radius of the suitcases. Last time he went and got his favorite toy and put it in my husband's bag as if to say, "I'm coming too. Don't forget to leave room for my stuff." :p

from my dog when she saw me dragging in the suitcase from the garage. She's not very happy with us right now. Do you get that "look" from your pet when you drag out your luggage?

Not quite the same thing.... but my hunting dog got excited the night before when he saw my shotgun and hunting vest come out. He knew we were going bird hunting.

I've come to the conclusion that WE are the one feeling guilty about leaving our pets and they are the happy ones...LOL

Reminds me when I taught Vacation Bible School one year to 3 year olds, and some of the kids would just love being there, and others would cry and cry...but eventually they would settle down and have a good time. I always made sure and told the parents so they wouldn't think the kids were upset and crying the whole time!:rolleyes:

from my dog when she saw me dragging in the suitcase from the garage. She's not very happy with us right now. Do you get that "look" from your pet when you drag out your luggage?

No we don't get that look. We keep our luggage out all the time as a conversation piece so the animals get used to it. Don't laugh I'm serious. It is always out in the office. Well, sometimes in the office and sometimes I drag it out just to daydream. You know I need my fix too. :D

LMAO! My dog took a huge dump next to our suitcases!! I think she expressed herself very clearly:eek:

We just got new carpet and had to move the luggage out of the closets into the living room while it was installed and you should have seen the looks my cats were giving me! I had to reassure them that no we weren't going on a cruise just yet. Wait till Sept! :D :o Mine will get into them and lay down too... So cute! Debbie

We just Thank God we're past all that emotional blackmail stuff.

I got rid of the fish and the aquarium,when it started to leak for the second time

and we are now free of all dogs,cats and other pets.

The fish were the last to go.

I'm her Pet - She's mine: that's it!

And when we turn that key in the door, we have nothing to worry about.:)

Someday you'll be there! - Pets are great but ....

Not quite the same thing.... but my hunting dog got excited the night before when he saw my shotgun and hunting vest come out. He knew we were going bird hunting.

That is so funny!! Fancy Dog is like that when I say the word "walk", she runs in circles and then to the door. I love hunting dogs, what kind is he?

I have two very pampered and spoiled Persians. They don't seem to care much at all that I go away, but they know something is up when the suitcases come out a week before and are left open for me to start throwing my clothes in. Rio loves my suitcases. He will sleep in them even when I am partially packed. When I leave he doesn't register too much, but when I get home he comes tearing into the kitchen and greets me. He gets the biggest cuddles and as soon as I put him down I get the cold shoulder as if he is saying to me, "and where have you been for eight days?....".

My other cat doesn't seem to do much about me leaving or coming home. He only cares about having enough food and water in his dishes and he is happy!!!!!

Last year when my mother and I went together she left her two cats in the care of my brother and his wife, who were living with my mom until their home was finished. The little one gave my mom the cold shoulder for weeks after she was back. Penny was saying "As if!" to my mom. The other cat was delighted to have her back and never left her sight for a few days!!!!

Archived