Princess site - coastals

mii

This might be old news but I just went into the princess site and while do a search for a cruise I noticed that they now show Coastals as places to go. Before we had to put in a month(Sept. or April-May- list 1-5 days. Now it is done for us.

marilyn

This might be old news but I just went into the princess site and while do a search for a cruise I noticed that they now show Coastals as places to go. Before we had to put in a month(Sept. or April-May- list 1-5 days. Now it is done for us.

marilyn

I saw it for the first time last night, very cool.

Thanks for the hot tip Marylin! We just booked the Sept. 27th overnight from Seattle to Vancouver. The reservation agent said the coastals are really selling fast now that folks can find them more easily.

Kathi & Leo

marilyn

I noticed that too. I guess it make sense as so many people like to take advantage of the short cruises.

I, too, wish they had something like that on the East Coast. It would be great to steal away for a couple of days at sea.

Is there anything leaving from L.A. going Northbound?

I know, I know look for yourself, lazibones....I can't someone help me? Please!!!! :confused:

Nothing in September but several from LA to Vancouver in May 2009--from 3 to 7 days.

Kathi

Roz,

May is nothbound season, and a lot of people from Canada are on those cruises. Really fun people. Some kind of travel deal many do, they visit Vegas, than Disneyland and then cruise home.

Is there anything leaving from L.A. going Northbound?

I know, I know look for yourself, lazibones....I can't someone help me? Please!!!! :confused:

The northbound coastals are usually every May as the ships go north to the embarkation port for Alaskan cruises for the summer. In September, the ships are usually southbound back to LA, the homeport for Mexican cruises or ships going back to the Caribbean for the winter.

Great Observation! We are from the east coast and did a coastal in May out of San Diego. Everyone thought we were crazy to fly so far for a 2 day cruise. We didn't, it bumped our status up with Princess. Plus, even a 2 day cruise is better than no cruise at all! Also, it wet our appetite for our Med cruise in August.

But yes you west coasters, we here on the east coast are jealous! LOL

Great Observation! We are from the east coast and did a coastal in May out of San Diego. Everyone thought we were crazy to fly so far for a 2 day cruise. We didn't, it bumped our status up with Princess. Plus, even a 2 day cruise is better than no cruise at all! Also, it wet our appetite for our Med cruise in August.

But yes you west coasters, we here on the east coast are jealous! LOL

In some ways we are jealous of you in that a good portion of the cruises leave out of Ft. lauderdale and we have to fly gosh knows how many stps to get there. Also you guys have Canada/New england cruises and I love those but trying to gt non-stop these days and when you want them is becoming a challenge. So I guess each coast has their wants. How about the people who live in the mid-west who have to fly everywhere. I feel for them.

marilyn

How about the people who live in the mid-west who have to fly everywhere. I feel for them.

marilyn

Thanks for thinking of us in the mid-west :) I keep hoping a ship comes to Nebraska soon :)

Thanks for thinking of us in the mid-west :) I keep hoping a ship comes to Nebraska soon :)

Coral, when I typed that I thought of you and toto and all of the mid-west cruisers. You are not forgotten.:D

Marilyn

Archived