$14.95 for STEAK???

Gracie115

[quote name='huskerss1']I really don't get this debate. I mean if a person is that offended about a steak, they must take eating a steak way too seriously. I mean food on cruise ships aren't awful, but lets face it, it's not the best food either. If you want a steak and a good steak, why not go out prior to arriving on the ship? Does a person really require a steak one or everday out of a seven day cruise? Is it really worth the complaining? I mean it's just a hunk of beef..... I was raised in Nebraska, on steaks and such, but not having a steak during my seven day cruise if I'm not willing to pay 14.95 or more isn't going to kill me, certainly not ruffle my feathers like so many are on this thread. If you don't want to pay, then don't pay, but don't ruin it for others who ARE willing to pay. It's just a option and you can choose to participate or not participate in the option..... it's that simple[/QUOTE]

You're missing the point completely. It's not at all about steak; it's about introducing charges for items on the MDR menu. In particular, it's about removing an item (any item) from the MDR menu and replacing it with the same or similar item for which there is a charge. Once you clear away all the extraneous nonsense, it's really quite simple.

[quote name='huskerss1'][SIZE="4"]I really don't get this debate. [/SIZE] I mean if a person is that offended about a steak, they must take eating a steak way too seriously. I mean food on cruise ships aren't awful, but lets face it, it's not the best food either. If you want a steak and a good steak, why not go out prior to arriving on the ship? Does a person really require a steak one or everday out of a seven day cruise? Is it really worth the complaining? I mean it's just a hunk of beef..... I was raised in Nebraska, on steaks and such, but not having a steak during my seven day cruise if I'm not willing to pay 14.95 or more isn't going to kill me, certainly not ruffle my feathers like so many are on this thread. If you don't want to pay, then don't pay, but don't ruin it for others who ARE willing to pay. It's just a option and you can choose to participate or not participate in the option..... [SIZE="4"]it's that simple[/SIZE][/QUOTE]
It is pretty obvious that you don't get what the debate is all about if you can't see past...... slab of steak / $14.95. But then, I guess that is why this all seems so simple to you.

[quote name='lysolqn']You're missing the point completely. It's not at all about steak; it's about introducing charges for items on the MDR menu. In particular, it's about removing an item (any item) from the MDR menu and replacing it with the same or similar item for which there is a charge. It's really quite simple.[/quote]

So the offering a steak at 14.95 in the MDR is offensive? I think charging for a soda card is more offensive. I mean to me that's something that should be included in the price of a cruise, not for an upgraded steak. The fact that they charge for a soda, something that is cheap to begin with, make less sense than charging for a steak that actually costs more to prepare and keep on the ship.... still don't understand why it is so bad to offer something on the MDR menu at a price. Either you accept the offer or you don't... to me it's not offensive. Ships make changes to their menus constantly... away with the old and in with the new... change isn't always bad. We accept the fuel charge, granted not happily, but it doesn't stop some from booking... the same should be true with a side of beef..... guess I'm more accepting of changing times..... the time of freebies is over...

[quote name='huskerss1']So the offering a steak at 14.95 in the MDR is offensive? I think charging for a soda card is more offensive. I mean to me that's something that should be included in the price of a cruise, not for an upgraded steak. The fact that they charge for a soda, something that is cheap to begin with, make less sense than charging for a steak that actually costs more to prepare and keep on the ship.... still don't understand why it is so bad to offer something on the MDR menu at a price. Either you accept the offer or you don't... to me it's not offensive. Ships make changes to their menus constantly... away with the old and in with the new... change isn't always bad. We accept the fuel charge, granted not happily, but it doesn't stop some from booking... the same should be true with a side of beef..... guess I'm more accepting of changing times..... the time of freebies is over...[/quote]
Yes, it wasn't that long ago that Cokes were free. I used to drink them regularly in the MDR. Now they are charged for just like the steak. I don't see the difference. I understand that it is the principle, and the slippery slope and all, but the reality (and reality is really all that matters) is that we are way down the hill already. Again, if RCI doesn't fit your sailing style punish them with your lack of booking a cruise with them. Using this forum as your personal crusade is simply beyond tacky.:rolleyes:

jc

[quote name='huskerss1'] We accept the fuel charge, granted not happily, but it doesn't stop some from booking... the same should be true with a side of beef..... guess I'm more accepting of changing times..... the time of freebies is over...[/QUOTE]

You and I both know that there never were any freebies. It is a matter only of what is, and is not, included in the cruise fare. And that actually is very simple.

[quote name='Ladylouwho']Very true. But I believe that if enough loyal cruisers from RCL let the Company know upfront during the trial period that we do indeed think this is tacky and we do not want to see food items "Advertised" for sale on the Menus in the MDR, they just might listen. They do focus groups, I have received 10 minute long surveys directly from RCL regarding my cruising experience. They DO listen to their customers. So if enough of us say "No, don't go this way", they just might listen. And if enough say, "fine with me" or say nothing AT ALL, then it will succeed and eventually we will be paying to eat in the MDR with the only "Choice" left for dining without an additional charge being the Windjammer. If that is what people want, than so be it.[/quote]

[B][I][FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3][COLOR=teal] Ladylouwho - Exactly. [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/I][/B]
[B][I][FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3][COLOR=teal] We see some very simplistic "either accept it or cruise with someone else" dichotomies from a few folks on CC, but it's not like that at all.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/I][/B]
[B][I][FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3][COLOR=#008080] Any business deal - including a cruise booking - is a deal between TWO sides. Naturally, consumers are powerless when they try individually to challenge a corportation's confiscatory and unreasonable profiteering, but consumers who [COLOR=red]stand [/COLOR][COLOR=red]together[/COLOR] can make a huge difference.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/I][/B]
[B][I][FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3][COLOR=#008080][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/I][/B]
[B][I][FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3][COLOR=#008080] Isn't it odd that some CC members feel threatened by that? So threatened that they have to manufacture the most inane and unsophisticated arguments to stop RCL's customers from even trying to block this $14.95 steak rip-off. I keep wondering what motivates people to behave like sheep.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/I][/B]
[B][I][FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3][COLOR=teal][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/I][/B]
[B][I][FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3][COLOR=teal] It's simply untrue to proclaim pay-per-entree is the result of some "economic evolution" that can't be altered. That's a simple-minded claim, and utterly wrong.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/I][/B]
[B][I][FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3][COLOR=teal] RCL's trend toward nickel-and-diming is a powerful force, and perhaps will prove to not be reversible. But it is absolutely not a tsunami or anything preordained; it's simply a marketing ploy instituted by a bunch of greed-driven execs in 2008. As United's business passengers proved just this summer with the airline's international food-for-sale "experiment," such things can be reversed - and quickly.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/I][/B]
[B][I][FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3][COLOR=#008080][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/I][/B]
[B][I][FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3][COLOR=teal] It's great to see how CLEARLY CC members are speaking out on the CC poll about this. It reaffirms my sense that most cruisers here are a lot more savvy than the KoolAiders would give them credit for.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/I][/B]

[CENTER][B][FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3][COLOR=magenta]End the RCL "pay-per-entree" scam[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/B]
[B][FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3][COLOR=magenta]Say No to Fain[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/B][/CENTER]

[quote name='huskerss1']So the offering a steak at 14.95 in the MDR is offensive? I think charging for a soda card is more offensive. I mean to me that's something that should be included in the price of a cruise, not for an upgraded steak. The fact that they charge for a soda, something that is cheap to begin with, make less sense than charging for a steak that actually costs more to prepare and keep on the ship.... still don't understand why it is so bad to offer something on the MDR menu at a price. Either you accept the offer or you don't... to me it's not offensive. Ships make changes to their menus constantly... away with the old and in with the new... change isn't always bad. We accept the fuel charge, granted not happily, but it doesn't stop some from booking... the same should be true with a side of beef..... guess I'm more accepting of changing times..... the time of freebies is over...[/quote]

Agreed - the soda card never should have happened (but that was before my time, cruise-wise), and most here don't want the extra cost steak to join the sodas. With every situation that changes in a negative way, there has to be a point where those affected say enough is enough. That's the point with the extra-cost steak - I don't even want steak. What I don't want is to get on a cruise 2 or 3 years down the road and find most or all entrees have a charge -that changes the whole semi-inclusive nature of cruising. Other than the ultimate weapon - not cruising (to which few want to resort), there is little recourse other than expressing displeasure on CC.

[quote name='Ocean Boy']It is pretty obvious that you don't get what the debate is all about if you can't see past...... slab of steak / $14.95. But then, I guess that is why this all seems so simple to you.[/quote]

[B][I][FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3][COLOR=teal]Ocean Boy - Some of the arguments from that "anything RCL says is OK" crowd are truly sad. [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/I][/B]
[B][I][FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3][COLOR=teal]Some of those folks just rely on a simplistic "let's do what the company says" philosophy. I suppose if you like being played for a chump, that's a fine way to go through life. As the CC poll shows, must people here aren't sheep, though! :D [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/I][/B]
[B][I][FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3][COLOR=teal]Others are genuine KoolAiders, and we should all examine their arguments -- and ponder just what their motives are. ;) [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/I][/B]
[B][I][FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3][COLOR=teal]The very same folks who were saying on the first pages of this thread "This is nothing - let's drop it" are now angrier than ever that it's generated a story by CC staff, a poll (with results lopsidedly AGAINST the position of KampKoolAid) and repeated posts by various FOS cruisers demonstrating that the "it's just a choice" argument is 100% bogus.:rolleyes: [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/I][/B]
[B][FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3][COLOR=purple]Remember the hard-core KoolAiders were claiming:[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/B]
[B][FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3][COLOR=purple]- This experiment resulted from demand by RCL cruisers[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/B]
[B][FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3][COLOR=purple]or the even more laughable[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/B]
[B][FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3][COLOR=teal][COLOR=purple]- RCL did this because people were getting upgrade steaks for free[/COLOR][I].[/I][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/B]
[B][I][FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3][COLOR=teal] Both of THOSE contentions have been washed away by RCL's spokesman himself, who acknowledges this is a way to test-market a stream of entirely NEW revenue: [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/I][/B]
[B][I][FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3][COLOR=teal] From the CC story: [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/I][/B]
[COLOR=red][FONT=Book Antiqua][B][SIZE=3]"We also wanted to [accommodate] guests who would not necessarily go for the full Chops experience but are interested in an organic strip steak or a very choice piece of meat."[/SIZE][/B] [/FONT][/COLOR]
[COLOR=red][FONT=Book Antiqua]

[/FONT][/COLOR][CENTER][B][FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3][COLOR=teal]Endthe RCL pay-per-entree scam[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/B]
[B][FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3][COLOR=teal]Say NO to Fain[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/B]
[/CENTER]

[quote name='EscapeFromConnecticut'][B][I][FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3][COLOR=teal]Woody - Welcome to the Great Steak Thread of '08. :) [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/I][/B][/quote]

Thanks for the welcome!

I sure picked a heck of a thread for my first post. I really ought to be more careful about which door I open when there's smoke in the air. (Now where's that asbestos suit...)

And in answer to the post about taking steak too seriously - yes, I do take it seriously. Heck, I've even blogged about the inability of most of today's cooks to understand the concept of "medium rare".

[quote name='MrPete']I remember the day I was just a stupid newbie cruiser. Yet everything I needed to know, or so I thought, was in my WELCOME aboard packette. No internet needed to know all the ins and outs of cruising.

Now today, a newbie sits down to eat, not knowing they should have read "HOW TO ORDER OFF THE MENU", sees a steak, with a price, with an adjective called CHOPS, with no reference to ORGANIC (read:backpeddle), yet they should really know all the things you list above. :confused:

Yeah, OK.[/quote]

[B][I][FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3][COLOR=teal]MrPete - Great post. ;) [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/I][/B]
[B][I][FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3][COLOR=teal]Thanks for helping keep the focus on reality here rather than the cheerleaders' buffoonery.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/I][/B]
[B][I][FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3][COLOR=teal]Notice ... the other side will NEVER have a response to the facts. (We're still waiting on ol' fredmdcruisers to show us the post he saw where a head waiter said this $14.95 steak resulted from MDR diners demanding and getting Chops steaks for free). :rolleyes: [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/I][/B]
[B][I][FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3][COLOR=teal]Here's the pattern with the KoolAiders: [U]Watch for this one on EVERY issue argued through this thread.[/U] They know just one strategy, and never change it:[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/I][/B]
[B][FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3][COLOR=navy]1. They claim something ludicrous.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/B]
[B][FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3][COLOR=navy]2. They huff and puff about it.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/B]
[B][FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3][COLOR=navy]3. The "facts" underlying their claim are called into question.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/B]
[B][FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3][COLOR=navy]4. They huff and puff, and yell twice as loud.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/B]
[B][FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3][COLOR=navy]5. Their "facts" are disproved, their theory is discredited. (Or they can no longer find their evidence).[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/B]
[B][FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3][COLOR=navy]6. They post churlish and nasty insults, and move on to some new and equally ridiculous claim.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/B]
[B][FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3][COLOR=navy]7. A dozen pages later, they resurrect their same dopey theory and trot it out as something new, pretending innocence all along.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/B]

[CENTER][B][FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][SIZE=4][COLOR=magenta]End the RCL pay-per-entree scam[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/B]
[B][FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][SIZE=4][COLOR=magenta]Say NO to Fain[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/B][/CENTER]

I do love to read all of the multi-colored attacks on forum members, as if that makes your arguements more correct, or that it lends credibility to your arguements. :rolleyes:

Really, is amazing how this is allowed in this case. Proving again that maybe change is inevitable in all things.:D

jc

[COLOR=darkorange]With that said, if enough of our money walks away from this ridiculous idea we would soon see the end of it. I can't imagine that RCI would keep a supply of this special "organic" angus beef if history shows that no one was ordering it. But as with every fad in history, there will be those that just have to try it and those that swear by it as the "greatest" most delicioius steak they ever ate. Only time will tell but, I just dont think it will last.[/COLOR]

[quote name='FL_Cruiser64'] It is well known to the experienced cruisers that you can ask for any meal which has been on the menu before and may not appear on the menu on a certain day you can always request to be served that meal. These requests are never denied. Just because you didn't see it doesn't mean it wasn't there.

But fact searching has become secondary on here these days.

If fact searching gets in your way how about you would have asked your waiter "what happened to the regular steak" if you didn't see it on the menu. Guess what the answer would be? "Would you like to have one?"

That easy.[/QUOTE]

Sadly, this has not been true for a while now. We have tried that on our last few cruises and are met with a polite but firm, "That's not available". On our last cruise, I have even had a hard time getting berries for dessert.

[quote name='EscapeFromConnecticut'][B][I][FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3][COLOR=teal] [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/I][/B]
[B][I][FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3][COLOR=teal]It's great to see how CLEARLY CC members are speaking out on the CC poll about this. It reaffirms my sense that most cruisers here are a lot more savvy than the KoolAiders would give them credit for.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/I][/B]

[CENTER][B][FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3][COLOR=magenta]End the RCL "pay-per-entree" scam[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/B]

[B][FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3][COLOR=magenta]Say No to Fain[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/B][/CENTER]
[/quote]

Oh good grief, that poll represents far less than 1% of all RCCL cruisers. I'm sure management in Miami is shaking in their shoes. Get real.

Just curious, are you a kid?

[quote name='angelsbaby1'][COLOR=darkorange]With that said, if enough of our money walks away from this ridiculous idea we would soon see the end of it. I can't imagine that RCI would keep a supply of this special "organic" angus beef if history shows that no one was ordering it. But as with every fad in history, there will be those that just have to try it and those that swear by it as the "greatest" most delicioius steak they ever ate. Only time will tell but, I just dont think it will last.[/COLOR][/quote]

Of course people will try it. I can't wait to do so. The current steak on the menu is inedible.

[quote name='lysolqn']You're missing the point completely. It's not at all about steak; it's about introducing charges for items on the MDR menu. In particular, it's about removing an item (any item) from the MDR menu and replacing it with the same or similar item for which there is a charge. Once you clear away all the extraneous nonsense, it's really quite simple.[/QUOTE]

Unless, you have recently ordered the "free steak" and then ordered the $14.95 steak and compared them in flavor and tenderness, you cant say they are the same or similar steak.

[quote name='Jeka']Of course people will try it. I can't wait to do so. [B]The current steak on the menu is inedible.[/B][/quote]

That is the BIGGEST issue. We will soon have upsell varieties of all dishes...
It will become...
Included menu (insert food item here) = Tasteless or very low quality
Upsell menu (insert food item here) = Tasty or of some higher quality

This could get REALLY ugly...
RA

[quote name='floatel_lvr']That is the BIGGEST issue. We will soon have upsell varieties of all dishes...
It will become...
Included menu (insert food item here) = Tasteless or very low quality
Upsell menu (insert food item here) = Tasty or of some higher quality

This could get REALLY ugly...
RA[/quote]

Why?? Are CCers going to start beating people up if they order the "upsell" steak. It's called freedom of choice, either you buy it or you don't. If I'm inclined to like the idea, why shouldn't I be allowed to order it.

This thread is reading more like "it's my way or the highway" as opposed to letting people have options.

[quote name='Gracie115']Just read a Freedom review that stated that on the dining room menu if you wanted to order the alternative entree of a steak it now costs $14.95. Is this true? Is it true for all ships? :mad: :eek:[/quote]

[quote name='lysolqn']You're missing the point completely. It's not at all about steak; it's about introducing charges for items on the MDR menu. In particular, it's about removing an item (any item) from the MDR menu and replacing it with the same or similar item for which there is a charge. Once you clear away all the extraneous nonsense, it's really quite simple.[/quote]

Someone is missing the point completely alright, please read the op's initial post.(See above) It was a question not a debate. You and your ilk have hijacked this thread with your own agenda.

Why?? Are CCers going to start beating people up if they order the "upsell" steak. It's called freedom of choice, either you buy it or you don't. If I'm inclined to like the idea, why shouldn't I be allowed to order it.

This thread is reading more like "it's my way or the highway" as opposed to letting people have options.

No one can stop you from Paying for anything you want on a Cruise!

I was charged $4.24 for a glass of Fruit Punch in the MDR on my August Mariner Cruise. This always was included in your Cruise fare in the MDR. We were told it is no longer available in the MDR. The waiter said, he would see what he could do! Assuming when he brought the glass of fruit punch, he went out of his way to please us! NOT!!!!!!!! Before we left the MDR, the bar server came to the table for our seapass card to charge the fruit punch!

Yes, I complained to the Matre D, the pursor's desk, on a comment card, and you will Never see me order that item again! It is not the $4.24, it is the Fact, that if enough people Pay for these items that once were included in you Cruise Fare, it will be the Way of Future Cruising!

It was mentioned on the Freedom, you now are charged for Orange Juice!

Cruising is changing and the ones that are use to, It's Free It's for ME, are in for a rude awaking! I am one cruise away from Diamond+, and if it wasn't that I had airfare Paid (non-refundable tickets) for my next 4 RC Cruise's...I would be taking the HIGHWAY!!!!!!!!

Also the person who started the thread did question the charge of the $14.95 charge for the steak, but Lysolqn was the actual passenger that was on the Freedom and witnessed the charge for the $14.95 steak! Read through the posts if you want to know the Facts!

Exactly, complain about a upgraded higher quality steak option, while drinking that $26.00 bottle of wine that probably cost $3.00, rush for the photos with a 400% mark up, book overpriced excursions, play bingo with a 30 to 40 % rake, buy the kids the $30.00 coke card (or whatever), and then say this is ridiculous, Iam boycotting, how hypocritical.

No one can stop you from Paying for anything you want on a Cruise!

I was charged $4.24 for a glass of Fruit Punch in the MDR on my August Mariner Cruise. This always was included in your Cruise fare in the MDR. We were told it is no longer available in the MDR. The waiter said, he would see what he could do! Assuming when he brought the glass of fruit punch, he went out of his way to please us! NOT!!!!!!!! Before we left the MDR, the bar server came to the table for our seapass card to charge the fruit punch!

Yes, I complained to the Matre D, the pursor's desk, on a comment card, and you will Never see me order that item again! It is not the $4.24, it is the Fact, that if enough people Pay for these items that once were included in you Cruise Fare, it will be the Way of Future Cruising!

It was mentioned on the Freedom, you now are charged for Orange Juice!

Cruising is changing and the ones that are use to, It's Free It's for ME, are in for a rude awaking! I am one cruise away from Diamond+, and if it wasn't that I had airfare Paid (non-refundable tickets) for my next 4 RC Cruise's...I would be taking the HIGHWAY!!!!!!!!

The OJ charge is for fresh squeezed and it's been on some ships for a couple of years.

Exactly, complain about a upgraded higher quality steak option, while drinking that $26.00 bottle of wine that probably cost $3.00, rush for the photos with a 400% mark up, book overpriced excursions, play bingo with a 30 to 40 % rake, buy the kids the $30.00 coke card (or whatever), and then say this is ridiculous, Iam boycotting, how hypocritical.

Wait, I've been on two cruises and I have never bought a bottle of wine. I think I might have purchased a glass one or twice. I have never bought a photo. I don't play bingo. Ok, I DID buy my daughter a coke card...once.

I absolutely HATE the idea of 'pay for' items in the MDR.

I don't believe I'm hypocritical at all. You can call me cheap maybe, but not hypocritical. I think that's an absurd and presumptuous statement to make. By the way, who WERE you calling hypocritical, and how do you know so much about everyone's spending habits?

Wait, I've been on two cruises and I have never bought a bottle of wine. I think I might have purchased a glass one or twice. I have never bought a photo. I don't play bingo. Ok, I DID buy my daughter a coke card...once.

I absolutely HATE the idea of 'pay for' items in the MDR.

I don't believe I'm hypocritical at all. You can call me cheap maybe, but not hypocritical. I think that's an absurd and presumptuous statement to make. By the way, who WERE you calling hypocritical, and how do you know so much about everyone's spending habits?

Simple, don't order it.

Archived