SD II - 3/6/2009 - We're Booked As Well

MarDav

More items have made it to the staging area (aka the pool table in the man cave aka the bonus room):D Tonight's addition were bathing suits and snorkels and masks!

Oh, I'm so jealous! :p You guys are going to have such a great time! :)

And yet more items to the staging area:p

Two weeks from today and we will be heading to SJU!! Where is that woo hoo smilie?

Staging Area? Wars have been waged and won with less effort than this . . . and you call me a control freak! 14 days and we're leaving on a jet plane . . . WOO HOO WOO HOO:D:D:D

FT

Staging Area? Wars have been waged and won with less effort than this . . . and you call me a control freak! 14 days and we're leaving on a jet plane . . . WOO HOO WOO HOO:D:D:D

FT

Um...you have not been married to her for 25 years...this is just the tip of the iceburg...

YES, you are a control freak, but I can speak from personal experience that you are not the ONLY ONE!:o

Oh, I'm so jealous! You guys are going to have such a great time!

There is still time for you to join us!

DJ's DH and I are very excited about this sailing for lots of reasons ... the least of which include hanging out with our CC buds and oh yeah ... renewing our vows:D

Staging Area? Wars have been waged and won with less effort than this . . . and you call me a control freak! 14 days and we're leaving on a jet plane . . . WOO HOO WOO HOO:D:D

FT

This time in two weeks we will be in San Juan .... WOO HOO!! You and zqvol will be winging you way south at this time in two weeks:D

Moi ... control freak? Nah ... more like leaving nothing to chance.

As far as the staging area is concerned ... let it be written that DJ's DH was the FIRST one to start placing items for the cruise in this area.

Um...you have not been married to her for 25 years...this is just the tip of the iceburg...

YES' date=' you are a control freak, but I can speak from personal experience that you are not the ONLY ONE!:o[/quote']

You really didn't just call me an iceberg (notice the correct spelling ... yes you are married to an English major) ... did you:confused: Man is that going to cost you!!

Inquiring minds want to know what is up with this. I'll start packing on Wednesday before we leave on Thursday. Geeeeee!

Inquiring minds want to know about the wedding attire though! :)

Obviously your DW is more enlightened than me ... translated that means that you pack yourself whereas DJ's DH doesn't know where it begins (now I am channeling Neil Diamond:eek: everyone sing a long ... Sweet Caroline ... )

For those attending the vow renewal ceremony ... definitely no shoes! A pair of shorts or and shirt for men and a comfy sundress or shorts or skirt and shirt works for women. Of course ... tiaras will be required for women.

... let it be written that DJ's DH was the FIRST one to start placing items for the cruise in this area.

You really didn't just call me an iceberg (notice the correct spelling ... yes you are married to an English major) ... did you:confused: Man is that going to cost you!!

So let it be written, so let it be done... I honestly have not looked forward to a vacation as much as this one, in...well, ever!

No, Dear, I did not call you an iceberg, iceburg, or anything of the sort. While you are the rock of my life, you also can take control of things. (which of course we all agree is blonde haired, blue-eyed and bossy). With all due respect to FT, I think you're good at it!:eek:

So let it be written' date=' so let it be done... I honestly have not looked forward to a vacation as much as this one, in...well, ever!

No, Dear, I did not call you an iceberg, iceburg, or anything of the sort. While you are the rock of my life, you also can take control of things. (which of course we all agree is blonde haired, blue-eyed and bossy). With all due respect to FT, I think you're good at it!:eek:[/quote']

Yikes ... now he is quoting his favorite line from "The Ten Commandments":eek:

I give FT a run for the money in the control area but she is older and has more experience so she is the queen of control.

I can't wait for this trip!:p

Me either!!!

This time in two weeks we will be making our way to the Sheraton for our pre-boarding lunch!

me, too. My only fear . . . that we've scared the crew and staff and officers on SD II . . . DJ and I have never been on the ship at the same time, so hopefully the champagne storage is sufficient! :eek:

FT

I suspect the crew, staff and officers are being well briefed on what to expect with this group:D

Excellent point that we have never sailed at the same time ... we may very well set a new record for champage consumption. And let's not forget the spouses ... I know DJ's DH, zqvol and Dr. jbcjtc enjoy their Scotch:p

Yikes ... now he is quoting his favorite line from "The Ten Commandments":eek:

I give FT a run for the money in the control area but she is older and has more experience so she is the queen of control.

Me either!!!

This time in two weeks we will be making our way to the Sheraton for our pre-boarding lunch!

I suspect the crew, staff and officers are being well briefed on what to expect with this group:D

Excellent point that we have never sailed at the same time ... we may very well set a new record for champage consumption. And let's not forget the spouses ... I know DJ's DH, zqvol and Dr. jbcjtc enjoy their Scotch:p

That is SO funny!! I was thinking the SAME thing as I got up this morning and looked at the clock and calendar...Pacific AM time here, lunchtime there, 2 weeks...! Great minds....:D Look forward to meeting such a FUN group! Can't wait for this trip either, DH has no idea what's in store!!;)

For those attending the vow renewal ceremony ... definitely no shoes! A pair of shorts or and shirt for men and a comfy sundress or shorts or skirt and shirt works for women. Of course ... tiaras will be required for women.

I have a tiara! :D Well, actually it's DD7s; she got it at Disney World last spring. I'll wear it on your special day & be there in spirit. While wearing said tiara, I'll have DH bring me some champagne, too, just to make things complete. I'd wear a sundress, but would freeze to death here in the frozen tundra we call Ohio. Honestly, I don't know why I don't wear the tiara more often. Maybe I'll get it out today; see if it works. :p:)

With all this hype, you all know you're going to have to check-in while onboard. We want a picture of all of you at the pre-embarkation lunch. Who wants to be in charge of that?

Can someone send me a bar of soap? :D Pretty please? :D Mine was stolen from my suitcase in Barbados. They left the SeaDream candle holder & took my soap. Can you believe that? Good thing my tiara wasn't in there! :eek:

I have a tiara! :D Well, actually it's DD7s; she got it at Disney World last spring. I'll wear it on your special day & be there in spirit. While wearing said tiara, I'll have DH bring me some champagne, too, just to make things complete. I'd wear a sundress, but would freeze to death here in the frozen tundra we call Ohio. Honestly, I don't know why I don't wear the tiara more often. Maybe I'll get it out today; see if it works. :p:)

With all this hype, you all know you're going to have to check-in while onboard. We want a picture of all of you at the pre-embarkation lunch. Who wants to be in charge of that?

Can someone send me a bar of soap? :D Pretty please? :D Mine was stolen from my suitcase in Barbados. They left the SeaDream candle holder & took my soap. Can you believe that? Good thing my tiara wasn't in there! :eek:

This will be at least one source for all news while we are away: http://dreamingonthesea.blogspot.com/

Of course pictures will appear daily!

That is SO funny!! I was thinking the SAME thing as I got up this morning and looked at the clock and calendar...Pacific AM time here, lunchtime there, 2 weeks...! Great minds.... Look forward to meeting such a FUN group! Can't wait for this trip either, DH has no idea what's in store!!

I hope that we don't scare your DH too much:D

DJ's DH and I are on the same flight with the jbcjtcs... actually if you have any FA friends you might want to warn them that the wives will be in first while the DHs will be in the back of the bus:p Sounds like the title for a new Bravo series ... "The Real Wives on SeaDream" which is NOT to be confused with "The Real Housewives of Orange County/Atlanta/New York."

I have a tiara! Well, actually it's DD7s; she got it at Disney World last spring. I'll wear it on your special day & be there in spirit. While wearing said tiara, I'll have DH bring me some champagne, too, just to make things complete. I'd wear a sundress, but would freeze to death here in the frozen tundra we call Ohio. Honestly, I don't know why I don't wear the tiara more often. Maybe I'll get it out today; see if it works.

Can someone send me a bar of soap? Pretty please? Mine was stolen from my suitcase in Barbados. They left the SeaDream candle holder & took my soap. Can you believe that? Good thing my tiara wasn't in there!

A Disney tiara ... how appropriate! Surprisingly my tiara is NOT a Disney one ... although I may have to secure a second one since it would be too ironic for DisneyJen not to have Disney tiara:D

Will work on the soap. Things must be tough in Barbados:eek:

This will be at least one source for all news while we are away: http://dreamingonthesea.blogspot.com/

Of course pictures will appear daily!

Thanks zqvol! Already subscribed to the blog ... have it on My Yahoo page as the first item.

Of course those of us in the photos will have editorial approval:D

I am not sure if I will do my traditional live post or create a blog as well or maybe even make a guest writing (not to be confused with ghost writing) appearance on zqvol's blog.

I hope that we don't scare your DH too much:D

He puts up with me...so I KNOW you all won't scare him!;)

DJ's DH and I are on the same flight with the jbcjtcs... actually if you have any FA friends you might want to warn them that the wives will be in first while the DHs will be in the back of the bus Sounds like the title for a new Bravo series ... "The Real Wives on SeaDream" which is NOT to be confused with "The Real Housewives of Orange County/Atlanta/New York."

My DH and I used to work that CLT-SJU-CLT alot...DH always, me sometimes, that flight goes very "senior." I used to say to DH "Have fun with all your "SENIOR-ritas..!" :D:eek: I'll try to see who's flying and tell them they are in for a fun time. Tell the F/A your DH's are in the back...they should send some Champagne to them if you want....!!;) We are flying Delta that day from ATL. 11 DAYS!!:p

darn straight with some of us having total editorial control or the locks will get changed at home!:D

FT

No, you have no say over editorial content, BUT you do have control of any graphics that might include you, the rest is my say, of course I would never post any pictures of you with out your express permission, its too cold to sleep outside.

My DH and I used to work that CLT-SJU-CLT alot...DH always, me sometimes, that flight goes very "senior." I used to say to DH "Have fun with all your "SENIOR-ritas..!" :D:eek: I'll try to see who's flying and tell them they are in for a fun time. Tell the F/A your DH's are in the back...they should send some Champagne to them if you want....!!;) We are flying Delta that day from ATL. 11 DAYS!!:p

We are on Delta too, what time do you fly out of ATL?

DisneyJen

If you are on the 9:40 AM flight...great crew..I know alot of them. I don't know anyone on the 11:45 AM flight from CLT. :rolleyes::p However, I know YOU will by the time you land!:D

We are on the 11:45 a.m. flight ... sorry to miss the folks you know on the earlier flight!

You know me too well ... even if it's only through cyberpace:D

DJ's DH is Chairman's so we are hopeful that his upgrade will come through later this week. If not I'll send something back to him:p

Successful shopping trip this morning ... picked up sunscreen and after sun care! Of course it is all in the staging area as we speak:cool:

Archived