SD II - 3/6/2009 - We're Booked As Well

MarDav

Jim,

as posted earlier, we're not changing our plans no matter what ... its not easter break, the pricing changes seems to have eliminated the issue we suffered several years ago . . . so all's right until we hear otherwise . .. and it sounds like there's enough critical mass from CC to make it a wonderful group . . . . as if Captain T would tolerate any shenanigans anyway.

FT

I haven't checked either.

Easter is later this year and spring break usually coincides with the holiday so I think/hope we are in the clear.

One bright spot today in the otherwise gloomy day with cold wet rain beating down the window . . the blue binder (sans the previous standard pen) arrived at my office . . .now it seems real.

Since there's no longer a gift store - there's now a 15% wine cellar savings coupon for each of me and ZQ Vol . . .hmmm. . .since I've never bought a bottle of wine or champagne on board . . . wonder if I could trade for spa coupons?

One bright spot today in the otherwise gloomy day with cold wet rain beating down the window . . the blue binder (sans the previous standard pen) arrived at my office . . .now it seems real.

Since there's no longer a gift store - there's now a 15% wine cellar savings coupon for each of me and ZQ Vol . . .hmmm. . .since I've never bought a bottle of wine or champagne on board . . . wonder if I could trade for spa coupons?

Not fair, I wanted to get the book and surprise you with it:(:D:)

Is the lack of pen an oversight or a cost cutting measure. Must have saved a bunch. I agree, the trip starts when the blue folder arrives.

Our beautiful blue binder hasn't arrived yet ... nor do we have a room assignment yet (I checked on line via the guest registration page).

I waved at your office building this afternoon on my way back home from picking DD up from school FT:D

Was there a spa coupon in the binder? Interesting question on the wine cellar coupon. Wonder if we can pool all of ours and get a free bottle off the reserve list:p

Not fair, I wanted to get the book and surprise you with it:(:D:)

She who plans and books the trip receives the book:p

Is the lack of pen an oversight or a cost cutting measure. Must have saved a bunch. I agree, the trip starts when the blue folder arrives.

I am right there with you Jim. Once I have that blue binder in hand the shopping and packing begin!!!

Well my documents are in Bermuda but I requested SD to send them to my business address as no one is at home to accept them. They have sent them to my home address so I am now going the hassle of trying to get my hands on them.

Have you asked SeaDream to send a duplicate to your business address? They might do that.

Yippee I have received my blue binder. I do not want to upset FT but mine was with pen!!!!!

Please don't tell her that I will have to look all over for a SD pen for her. We have our stateroom but I think it is because FT booked a specific one.

Please don't tell her that I will have to look all over for a SD pen for her. We have our stateroom but I think it is because FT booked a specific one.

Gee, thats too bad about the pen. I have a few laying around and could probably be persuaded to give one up--For a Price! How much you have?

Greetings from Aruba ... where I just saw DJ's DH and DJ's DD head back home to NC while I spend another few days here with my parents.

Our docs are at the main office ... waiting for my arrival back in the satellite office in NC:D

Still no stateroom assignment for us either. And there better be a pen in our binder:p

Greetings from Aruba ... where I just saw DJ's DH and DJ's DD head back home to NC while I spend another few days here with my parents.

Our docs are at the main office ... waiting for my arrival back in the satellite office in NC:D

Still no stateroom assignment for us either. And there better be a pen in our binder:p

No pen

No binder

No stateroom

No wife at home (or even in this country)

DD off of school because of snow that doesn't exist

What is the opposite of priceless???

Oh yeah...and no dinner on the table tonight? What's up with that?

We have less than a month before our wonderful cruise! Can't wait to see you both. How is the celebration agenda looking at this point?

jbcjtc - good to hear from you, we can't wait either! The agenda is PACKED!!! (If I told you the details, I'd have to shoot you...). Email DJ or me (or bring your car in for service and call us!!!),

In the interim...FT has assumed all responsibility for the details, and I'm privy to some specifics... but it looks to be an event to remember (I hope I remember my part...not very good at details, you know...)

I'm hoping (praying) DJ makes it back from Aruba through PHL Friday evening, as it has been a long week since DD and I got home last night...

:-(

No pen

No binder

No stateroom

No wife at home (or even in this country)

DD off of school because of snow that doesn't exist

What is the opposite of priceless???

Oh yeah...and no dinner on the table tonight? What's up with that?

You should have come up and had pizza with Al and I, FT is traveling the world this week too.

You should have come up and had pizza with Al and I, FT is traveling the world this week too.

Thanks for the offer! This is the only time of year that DJ travels without me - I'm actually enjoying some delicious leftovers (although DD would argue that leftovers can't possibly be delicious).

I just realized...4 weeks from now, we'll all be heading down to SJU - it can't come soon enough!!!:cool:

4 weeks to go and counting!!! We can hardly wait for our SeaDream escape. In addition to battling bitterly cold weather, both of us have battled bad colds this week. Just thinking about tropical conditions is helping us to feel better. Hope things are well with everyone and keep places for us at THE OFFICE...............the only office we will both have to deal with soon!

Well my documents are in Bermuda but I requested SD to send them to my business address as no one is at home to accept them. They have sent them to my home address so I am now going the hassle of trying to get my hands on them.

I have just received a 2nd blue binder. SD must have fedexed another one when I emailed them to remind them that I requested them to deliver to my business address. When I spoke to Fedex they said the shippers had to change the delivery address but they must have delivered it any way.

But unfortunately the 2nd one arrived without a pen so I do not have a spare one for FT!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have just received a 2nd blue binder. SD must have fedexed another one when I emailed them to remind them that I requested them to deliver to my business address. When I spoke to Fedex they said the shippers had to change the delivery address but they must have delivered it any way.

But unfortunately the 2nd one arrived without a pen so I do not have a spare one for FT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Our doc's arrived in todays mail...but no pen for us either:( Sorry FT!!!

Archived