SD II - 3/6/2009 - We're Booked As Well

MarDav

Our doc's arrived in todays mail...but no pen for us either:( Sorry FT!!!

I realize cost cutting is the rage these days but a pen? What's next, limiting you to 3 sheets of TP a day? I still have a few pens I can put up for bid. Who's first?

I realize cost cutting is the rage these days but a pen? What's next, limiting you to 3 sheets of TP a day? I still have a few pens I can put up for bid. Who's first?

I'm on a 24 hour layover between business trips - just arrived from Mexico City and heading off to Curitiba Brazil tomorrow . . . . but lo and behold while digging in my computer bag a couple of days ago in gloomy Mexico City what did I find - but a Sea Dream pen . . .. must be left over from the fall crossing. What a great reminder of what I was doing last November and what I will be doing in March, so thanks Jim, but I'll pass on the auction, just use my own. . . .my bet is whoever is hand assembling the binders just inadvertently left out the pens . . .that's ok .. . .I'm sure someone out there will make it up to us , , , hint hint.;) Now, if it was an empty champagne glass, that would be an entirely different story!

FT

Sitting out on the screened in porch in 70 degree weather and catching up on CC ... and laughing at DJ's DH since he has started to peel.

As I left Aruba yesterday I kept saying to myself less than 4 weeks and we will be in the Caribbean again ... and more importantly on SD!!

I am beginning to think that DJ's DH must have done something to upset the Caribbean weather goddesses as it rained every day he was there. Soon as he left we had glorious weather. Hopefully he will make amends before we leave for SJU:D

I leafed through the magic blue binder over breakfast this morning and was disappointed to find no pen. Actually DJ's DH and I joked about how fortunate we are to have a collection of SD pens and binders. I suggested a recycling program for the binders as part of a frequent sailor program to DJ's DH and he just laughed!

Safe travels next week FT!

Here's hoping that some of our warm weather will make it north to you MarDav!

Hey Jim ... I may have to put the first bid in for a pen as a Valentine's Day present for DJ's DH:p

...I am beginning to think that DJ's DH must have done something to upset the Caribbean weather goddesses as it rained every day he was there. Soon as he left we had glorious weather. Hopefully he will make amends before we leave for SJU:D ...

DJ - were we on the same Island? There was rain the 1st day, but I got sunburnt day 2, and played golf days 2,3,and 4... The Caribbean weather goddesses were kind to me, as I KNOW they'll be one month from tonight when we renew our vows on St. John.

DJ - were we on the same Island? There was rain the 1st day' date=' but I got sunburnt day 2, and played golf days 2,3,and 4... The Caribbean weather goddesses were kind to me, as I KNOW they'll be one month from tonight when we renew our vows on St. John.[/quote']

I think that you have to make an offering of jewelry to the Caribbean weather goddess or her designate (Which would be me) to insure fair winds and a following sea!

Yikes ... four weeks until we renew our vows. This time you get to say "obey" and I am omitting it from my vow:p

... This time you get to say "obey" and I am omitting it from my vow:p...

My dear Wife (the love of my life!): As I recall, "love, honor, and CHERISH" was our life-long commitment to each other (we were both smart enough to remove that other word the 1st time...probably should this time too...).

I leafed through the magic blue binder over breakfast this morning and was disappointed to find no pen. Actually DJ's DH and I joked about how fortunate we are to have a collection of SD pens and binders. I suggested a recycling program for the binders as part of a frequent sailor program to DJ's DH and he just laughed!

I've got it! Let's propose to the powers-that-be at SDYC that each magical blue binder we turn in for recycling equates to a 10% discount on your next cruise. Some of you could sail for FREE! :D

My dear Wife (the love of my life!): As I recall' date=' "love, honor, and CHERISH" was our life-long commitment to each other (we were both smart enough to remove that other word the 1st time...probably should this time too...).[/quote']

I recall the word obey somewhere in there:p

I've got it! Let's propose to the powers-that-be at SDYC that each magical blue binder we turn in for recycling equates to a 10% discount on your next cruise. Some of you could sail for FREE! :D

Love the idea Cammiem!

We have!!!

Speak for yourself ... actually all you have pulled for packing purposes is a power strip ... where is that "Go Figure" smilie when I need it:confused:

OK' date=' one rollaboard big guy![/quote']

He actually takes more than I do. They don't have a male version of Chico's ... or at least I haven't found it yet!

And shoes ... the man makes me nuts with all the shoes we have to take!

Just back from shopping for my vow renewal couture/outfit/costume:p

DD was off from school so we spent the afternoon shopping:D

Great...what did THAT cost me??? I'm wearing a bathing suit, and with sufficient pressure from witnesses, maybe even a cover-up.:eek:

Please, do not give Lois any more ideas.

Who me;)

Great...what did THAT cost me??? I'm wearing a bathing suit' date=' and with sufficient pressure from witnesses, maybe even a cover-up.:eek:[/quote']

Not to worry ... I have your coordinated outfit all picked out. The good news is that the pieces are already in your wardrobe ... the even better news, especially for the officiant and witnesses, is that you will be wearing more than a bathing suit and cover up. The bad news is you have to be barefoot ... in the sand:p

Aren't you supposed to be working:cool:

Great...what did THAT cost me??? I'm wearing a bathing suit' date=' and with sufficient pressure from witnesses, maybe even a cover-up.:eek:[/quote']

You really shouldn't complain, she might have gotten something special just for you. :D

I will be eagerly awaiting posting of the photos...

Charlie

I will take multiple cameras and act like one of those mass market photogs. We will make sure to have them on the blog, whose address will be revealed soon, the day of the big event.

I will be eagerly awaiting posting of the photos...

Charlie

I will take multiple cameras and act like one of those mass market photogs. We will make sure to have them on the blog, whose address will be revealed soon, the day of the big event.

As you can see ctbjr my entourage includes my own personal photographer:D Trust me ... these photos won't be showing up on any official SD promotional material as those days for me are long gone!

You really shouldn't complain, she might have gotten something special just for you. :D

I knew there was a reason that you are one of my favorite people. You so know how my mind works;)

Archived