SD II - 3/6/2009 - We're Booked As Well

MarDav

You really shouldn't complain, she might have gotten something special just for you. :D

Yeah, and with my luck, it is a Speedo...oh great!:(

When we married the LAST time, I was wearing long TAILS, long HAIR (couldn't see my ears, you know...), etc. More like 70's leftovers...now we've got photographers, BLOGS, and what not. Whatever happened to privacy???

Yeah' date=' and with my luck, it is a Speedo...oh great!:(

When we married the LAST time, I was wearing long TAILS, long HAIR (couldn't see my ears, you know...), etc. More like 70's leftovers...now we've got photographers, BLOGS, and what not. Whatever happened to privacy???[/quote']

Definitely not a Speedo ... as much as my days for promotional photos shoots are over so are your days in a Speedo:rolleyes:

Privacy ... that went out the window when we had DD ... and you joined CC:D

Not 70's leftovers ... more like 80's cutting edge.

Great' date=' that's what I want to be known for...80's cutting edge, in 2009...only 3 decades behind the times...[/quote']

And you accuse me of not being good in math ... try 2 decades dear:rolleyes:

Nonetheless... I am sure that the crew and staff of the wonderful SD2 will make sure that we ALL have a wonderful time!

Now it's up to Mother Ocean (who was not happy when DJ's DH was in Aruba with me two weeks ago) and Mother Nature (who saw fit to rain on DJ's DH every day he was in Aruba) to align the seas, stars and moon for a lovely cruise:p

Note to DJ's DH... the patron saint of sailors is St. Elmo ... which is not to be confused with one of your favorite songs of the 80's ... St. Elmo's Fire:eek:

And you accuse me of not being good in math ... try 2 decades dear:rolleyes:

...:eek:

You're not good at math Dear...'80's Cutting edge would have occured in the '70's, and here we are 30 years later...

Oh, and I LOVE St. Elmo's Fire...

I will take multiple cameras and act like one of those mass market photogs. We will make sure to have them on the blog, whose address will be revealed soon, the day of the big event.

I had a feeling we could count on you, zqvol. Many thanks. Will make not being there just a bit more palatable for those of us at home checking hourly for updates!

You two are so cute when you bicker on line. Who ever would have expected this just a few short months ago??

Based on these exchanges, you'd think DJ and DJ DH were exchaning vows for the first time not renewing after 25 years . . . . :p:p:pThanks the gods for the never empty glass of champagne while on SD!!! :D

To get back on topic . . .by the way, what is the topic of this thread? oh yes, its March 6 on SD II . . . any suggestions for our days in Anguilla, Anegada, and Marigot (tried twice on SD to dock at Marigot, haven't made it yet due to waves and wind) . . . .

FT

Based on these exchanges, you'd think DJ and DJ DH were exchaning vows for the first time not renewing after 25 years . . . . :p:p:pThanks the gods for the never empty glass of champagne while on SD!!! :D

To get back on topic . . .by the way, what is the topic of this thread? oh yes, its March 6 on SD II . . . any suggestions for our days in Anguilla, Anegada, and Marigot (tried twice on SD to dock at Marigot, haven't made it yet due to waves and wind) . . . .

FT

I have one. Skip Marigot. Take a cab to the little bar at the end of the airport runway. Search the youtube for the bar. What a hoot. Of course, Anguilla means Shoal Bay East and, oh yeah, another great beach bar.

Have fun.

J.

FT

And you wonder why we have to renew our vows twice;)

We love Anegada ... I think we will probably take a cab which will look an awful lot like a pick-up truck with benches in the truck bed ... over to Cow Wreck Beach for some swimming and Red Stripes.

The bone fishing in Anegada is supposed to be wonderful. Jimmy Buffet wrote an article in Sports Illustrated a while back.

I have one. Skip Marigot. Take a cab to the little bar at the end of the airport runway. Search the youtube for the bar. What a hoot. Of course, Anguilla means Shoal Bay East and, oh yeah, another great beach bar.

Have fun.

J.

I agree with skipping Marigot.

We haven't been to the beach bar at Maho Beach. I have seen the youtube videos and Jim is right they are a scream!

There is always the CuisnArt Resort and Spa on Anguilla.

And you wonder why we have to renew our vows twice;)

We love Anegada ... I think we will probably take a cab which will look an awful lot like a pick-up truck with benches in the truck bed ... over to Cow Wreck Beach for some swimming and Red Stripes.

The bone fishing in Anegada is supposed to be wonderful. Jimmy Buffet wrote an article in Sports Illustrated a while back.

I agree with skipping Marigot.

We haven't been to the beach bar at Maho Beach. I have seen the youtube videos and Jim is right they are a scream!

There is always the CuisnArt Resort and Spa on Anguilla.

I forgot to mention, Marigot included the commando training in the trees.

I forgot to mention, Marigot included the commando training in the trees.

Jim you have to remember that FT has a BIG birthday the Tuesday after this trip ... she may be too old for this activity:p:D:p

If I recall properly, you and Lois had quite a workout on that excursion.

If you don't stop with the sarcasm your reception just might evaporate . . . or even worse have some unpleasant surprises!!!! (even run out of champagne!):rolleyes:

FT

Not THAT birthday!! OMG!! DJ, can you get her the address for the Scooter Store??

If you don't stop with the sarcasm your reception just might evaporate . . . or even worse have some unpleasant surprises!!!! (even run out of champagne!):rolleyes:

FT

Me ... sarcastic? Never:p

As for running out of champagne ... I am sure that those in the know are already souble checking the provisioning for our cruise:D

And I keep asking myself why did I introduce him to CC:p

And who is him? Moi???

I can stop posting if it is causing problems...

He's just that kind of guy. A real humanitarian.

Yes, he is...

Is that the Hawaii 5-0 theme I hear? For MULTIPLE SD'ers this voyage?

Archived