SD II - 3/6/2009 - We're Booked As Well

MarDav

Just thought I would share some info that I have received from a fellow cruiser in terms of demographics for our cruise.

As of right now there is NO ONE under the age of 19 on our sailing.

Seven more sleeps until we leave for SJU:D

DisneyJen, you are so much like me! My 10 yr old niece in ATL has been asking me how many more SLEEPS til we come....we are visiting them in ATL for 3 days before we leave for SJU!! I thought we were the only ones who say that!!:D 5 more sleeps Miss Kendall!!!.........

DisneyJen, you are so much like me! My 10 yr old niece in ATL has been asking me how many more SLEEPS til we come....we are visiting them in ATL for 3 days before we leave for SJU!! I thought we were the only ones who say that!!:D 5 more sleeps Miss Kendall!!!.........

What can I say ... I'm just a little kid stuck in a middle-aged woman's body:p

DJ's' DH's upgrade to first came through this morning! So now the jbcjtcs and the DJs will be seated together:D

This time next week we will be on the road to CLT!

Successful 24 hours:

Jury duty ended (Phew!)

My upgrade for CLT-SJU came through this morning, so the DJ's and JBCJTC's will be winging it to SJU in style

We got our cabin assignment (Big thumbs up!)

Slowly working my way out of the doghouse...DJ just got her "everyday" jewelry back from the jewelers after 2 weeks (LONG story).

And we board SDII one week from tomorrow...

PRICELESS!!!

Successful 24 hours:

Jury duty ended (Phew!)

My upgrade for CLT-SJU came through this morning' date=' so the DJ's and JBCJTC's will be winging it to SJU in style

We got our cabin assignment (Big thumbs up!)

Slowly working my way out of the doghouse...DJ just got her "everyday" jewelry back from the jewelers after 2 weeks (LONG story).

And we board SDII one week from tomorrow...

PRICELESS!!![/quote']

Good try at a Mastercard commercial ... with extra USAir miles since that is the card of choice at our house:p

DJ's DH is counting his lucky stars that he can check those things off his list ...

Here is where that Penn State degree in English and Journalism comes in handy (can you say transition) ...

Moon and stars ....

Full Moon on March 10 while we are scheduled to sail from St. Barth's to Anguilla.

Here is where that Penn State degree in English and Journalism comes in handy (can you say transition) ...

quote]

To me, the correct term is "Segway"!...So what's up with the Segway's on SD? I haven't heard anything about them recently...

I REALLY enjoyed the extended tour I had with Richard a few years ago on SD (and of course, the Segway tour around the World at EPCOT tour that you bought me in June, DJ!).

I'm game for more...

:p Well I fly out to Florida early tomorrow morning then head to San Juan on the 5th. I will be viewing the posts by email on my BB but I do not seem to be able to reply on it, so my contact will be sporadic. looking forward to meeting everyone for lunch at the Sheraton on Friday

:p Well I fly out to Florida early tomorrow morning then head to San Juan on the 5th. I will be viewing the posts by email on my BB but I do not seem to be able to reply on it, so my contact will be sporadic. looking forward to meeting everyone for lunch at the Sheraton on Friday

WOO HOO is right Ray!

Safe travels tomorrow and on the 5th.

I have been able to post to CC from my Blackberry by clicking on the link in the email. I just hate typing on that keyboard.:eek:

This time next week we will be on SD (SJU is one hour ahead of us).

I got it had to use quick reply to use BB

Great!!! Now you can stay in touch:D

I completed 2/3 of my beauty maintenance in preparation for embarking one week from today:p Still shopping left to do (I have to get at least one new outfit for the trip:cool:)

A gray and rainy Saturday morning here in NC with a chance of SNOW tomorrow evening:eek: This time next week we will in Cruz Bay, St. John on SD2:D

I know I should know this but this was one of the things I was thinking about at 4 a.m. this morning when I couldn't sleep ...

Are there iPod docking station in the cabins?

And oh yeah ... DJ's DH is driving me nuts because he is FINALLY excited about this trip. He keeps asking me why aren't there any new posts to this thread. I guess he now understands the CC addiction:)

Both the Admiral's Suite (400) and Owner's Suite (315) on SD2 have clock radios with built in iPod docking stations. I don't believe that the other staterooms have those - at least they didn't back in November.

Both the Admiral's Suite (400) and Owner's Suite (315) on SD2 have clock radios with built in iPod docking stations. I don't believe that the other staterooms have those - at least they didn't back in November.

They didn't - I always take my charger. Other guests didn't but the desk had iPods and chargers, etc available.

FT

Well since we aren't in the Admiral's or Owner's Suites I guess I will ask DJ's DH to pick up an iPod charger when he goes to Best Buy today ... goodness knows he can't take a vacation without buying something new at Best Buy. Guess that is the man's version of Chico's:D

I will ask DJ's DH to pick up an iPod charger when he goes to Best Buy today

I just purchased 3 iPod charger sets in the latest Woot Off for the princely total sum of $10.97 (includes $5 shipping).

Veering back on topic (marginally), we were introduced to Woot by TOYBAR during the Fall Crossing and life has not been the same since.

A gray and rainy Saturday morning here in NC with a chance of SNOW tomorrow evening:eek: This time next week we will in Cruz Bay, St. John on SD2:D

I know I should know this but this was one of the things I was thinking about at 4 a.m. this morning when I couldn't sleep ...

And oh yeah ... DJ's DH is driving me nuts because he is FINALLY excited about this trip. He keeps asking me why aren't there any new posts to this thread. I guess he now understands the CC addiction:)

Tell him that we can chat tonight while he provides you and FT with champagne to give you a taste of what is coming next week, the only problem is that the champagne is not free flowing and not included in the price. :D:mad::)

I just purchased 3 iPod charger sets in the latest Woot Off for the princely total sum of $10.97 (includes $5 shipping).

Veering back on topic (marginally), we were introduced to Woot by TOYBAR during the Fall Crossing and life has not been the same since.

DJ's DH is off running his errands:p I'm sure he'll look into Woot.

DJ's DH is done packing ... well more like done running his outfits past me for approval and then placing them on the pool table for me to fold and pack:D

The man wanted to take 9 golf shirts AND 9 button-down shirts for dinner (where is that faint smilie) I negotiated him from 18 shirts to 15. As for me ... well I have four bathing suits and cover ups, straw hat, 9 books and sunscreen set out for me. I'll get around to my dinner outfits once I make the last Chico's run on Monday:p

We're meeting FT and Zqvol for dinner this evening to go over final plans for the vow renewal which will take place a WEEK from today:D

What??? No Kindle yet???

I'm ready to move to the Kindle ... only problem is that we would have to buy two and switch back and forth since we both read the same books.

DJ's DH for some reason isn't ready to make the leap to the Kindle (it was going to be one of his Christmas presents but he got custom golf clubs:rolleyes:)

I figure if I run out of books I can borrow from FT or the SD2 library. I suspect I won't finish all the books that I have packed but I will give it the old college try!

Archived