Post CRUISE LINE Single Supplement/Solo Bargains HERE

cruisinryan

Not an amazing deal but a different itinerary so want to post it. Explorer of the Seas 9/16 and 9/23 7 day Pacific Northwest.

Fri Sep 16 Seattle, WA 4:00pm

Sat Sep 17 Astoria, OR 9:00am 6:00pm

Sun Sep 18 At Sea

Mon Sep 19 San Francisco, CA 8:00am

Tue Sep 20 San Francisco, CA 4:00pm

Wed Sep 21 At Sea

Thu Sep 22 Victoria, BC, Canada 10:00am 5:00pm

Fri Sep 23 Seattle, WA 6:00am

$698 solo + taxes.

Not an amazing deal but a different itinerary so want to post it. Explorer of the Seas 9/16 and 9/23 7 day Pacific Northwest.

Sun Sep 18 At Sea

Wed Sep 21 At Sea

$698 solo + taxes.

Thanks Mommykim! We rarely see deals on the West Coast, and this is a great itinerary....especially with an overnight in SF.

Sun Sep 18 At Sea

Wed Sep 21 At Sea

$698 solo + taxes.

I tried searching for that deal and only come up with $798 solo inside + taxes.

NCL Epic April 27, 2016

Embark: Rome (Civitavecchia) (Italy)

Florence/Pisa (Livorno) (Italy)

Cannes (France)

Provence (Marseille) (France)

Barcelona (Spain)

Naples (Italy)

DISEMBARK: Rome (Civitavecchia) (Italy)

Studio Cabin $599 plus $87 port fees.... Total $686 OBC= $25

May 4 departure is $100 more.

The July 23 Emerald Princess cruise 14 day Mediterranean adventure is still on sale for solo traveler. Full suite price is less than inside at $3798.Not quite as good as the Aug20 and Sept3 cruises, but still a great deal.

I am presently on the American Empress sealing the Snake and Columbia Rivers. Got this cruise for just a 25% supplement and a sale price. Just $2499 for a private veranda. Cruise includes wine and beer with dinner, Hop on Hop off narrated tours in every port. Water and soft drinks free. You can't beat this deal. All American crew. Snacks everyday upstairs in the River Lounge and in the Paddlewheel lounge downstairs. Many other cruises with similar deals. Check out American Queen Steamboat Company. This is my second solo cruise and I love it. I will be looking at their Mississippi and Ohio River itineraries. Very solo friendly ship and company.

I was wondering how long to wait before booking a cruise. I am looking at a 10 day cruise that has a lot of cabin availability on the ship and it sails on May 5. The price is good but given the number of unbooked cabins I would have thought the prices would have dropped further by now. For example a quick look at Costco travel shows approx 50 oceanview cabins available.

I took a last minute NCL cruise in Feb and booked that 2 weeks before sailing so maybe I need to wait another week to see if anything happens.

Edited by chalex

I was wondering how long to wait before booking a cruise. I am looking at a 10 day cruise that has a lot of cabin availability on the ship and it sails on May 5. The price is good but given the number of unbooked cabins I would have thought the prices would have dropped further by now. For example a quick look at Costco travel shows approx 50 oceanview cabins available.

I took a last minute NCL cruise in Feb and booked that 2 weeks before sailing so maybe I need to wait another week to see if anything happens.

This thread isn't meant for questions, unless, I guess, it pertains to a recent post. Try going to the parent Forum of the Cruiseline you are looking at.

Edited by tiger-91

You have to watch for regional pricing, some lines will discount the cruise through say Germany or UK and leave the US prices high.

Sometimes they dump through the TAs and keep the healine price high.

RCI did that for Ovation BCN to Dubai 16n

RCI had inside OV and balcony all the same price(£799), the TA had the insides at least £200pp cheaper.

Back to the deals...here's a little somethin', somethin' for the fall. Not the best deal ever, but affordable (<$100 per day).

Norwegian Star

11-night Mediterranean

Barcelona to Rome (Civitavecchia)

October 12, 2016

inside (IF) $999

(plus $96.71 taxes/port fees)

Also eligible for pick a perk (Beverage Package, Dining Package, Internet or Shore Excursion Credit)

Edited by logan25

Does anyone know of any good solo rates for cruise in July? I know it is busy season, but I will be going somewhere for week or two in July. Have looked all over cruises and I don't see any specials for 1. I just started looking at cruises or trips, so may need be a little patient. Thanks!

Thanks to everyone who replied. Sorry I posted in the wrong forum. It is a solo rate I am looking to book but I will continue to follow Cruiseplum. If I find anything good while trolling the internet I will be sure to post here.

Princess has a new price for solo on the Grand Princess. 14 days from San Francisco to Hawaii 1898 inside, just $100 more . Oceanview, balcony, and mini-suite are similarly priced at just $100 more. I love Princess! The date is November 23, 2016.

Found this today on cruiseplum.com and confirmed the price on Princess website.

Hallelujah!! There are some good deals for solos.