Post CRUISE LINE Single Supplement/Solo Bargains HERE

cruisinryan

Just booked b2b Millenium October 31-November 10, 10 nights total Oceanview just under $1000. Was going to book yesterday, would have been inside first leg, outside 2nd leg. Now I'm in the same cabin for both for just a couple dollars more! And Airtran just announced a fare drop. Perfect timing ;)

Just booked b2b Millenium October 31-November 10, 10 nights total Oceanview just under $1000. Was going to book yesterday, would have been inside first leg, outside 2nd leg. Now I'm in the same cabin for both for just a couple dollars more! And Airtran just announced a fare drop. Perfect timing ;)

You got company for the first leg. My friend and I are on it too in separate balcony cabins. She lucked out on a concierge.

14 N Westbound RCCL Grandeur of the Seas

Wed Nov 7 to Wed Nov 21, 2012

Barcelona to Miami

Interior $808 + 119 = $927

Decks 2, 3, 4

Thanks for this. An OV on Deck 2 is $1246 (1128 +118), and I am seriously thinking about booking it. Don't think I could handle inside; prefer balcony, but oceanview will work for the price.

I'm possibly looking to change my February cruise if I can find something cheaper, so can someone help me out please?

Right now, the Feb cruise is leaving from Fort Lauderdale for 6 nights on the Navigator of the Seas.

I'm from Toronto, so I'd actually prefer something leaving from New Jersey or Baltimore, as I can take the Greyhound there for much cheaper and something longer than 5 nights.

If anybody sees a deal, please let me know!! Right now, I paid $1,000, but I'd like to bump that much lower and I don't mind switching lines, but only to Carnival.

just booked NCL Gem 7 night Bermuda out of NYC for ten days from now (october 16th) for $562.36. That's including all taxes and port fees (the room charge was $369, which is a single supplement of only $20!) This is for an inside cabin on deck 10 (it's a 'family cabin'--booked for just me. not sure why, but these were the same price as the non family cabins but on a higher deck, so that's what i went with!) SO EXCITED!!!! :D

just booked NCL Gem 7 night Bermuda out of NYC for ten days from now (october 16th) for $562.36. That's including all taxes and port fees (the room charge was $369, which is a single supplement of only $20!) This is for an inside cabin on deck 10 (it's a 'family cabin'--booked for just me. not sure why, but these were the same price as the non family cabins but on a higher deck, so that's what i went with!) SO EXCITED!!!! :D

How did you find this deal? Was it thru the ncl website or did you call them?

How did you find this deal? Was it thru the ncl website or did you call them?

well, i first found it online last monday--for $515, actually. then the next day it went up to $740. then i called and they quoted me $850. then i asked on here about what was up with that (my thread is in 'ask a cruise question'), and people told me to keep checking online--so i did (i also called once, and was quoted $761 and told that this was normal for a single supplement, which i understood). i checked online twice a day for the last...well, since monday. and today at 4:00 i put in all of my info and that's what came up (i also checked this morning at 10 and it was $741). so i booked it. i'm assuming it was some sort of random secret single supplement sale.

yes, that was a lot of checking. i'd say i spent maybe 15 minutes per day looking online. so 15 minutes per five days--that's an hour and fifteen minutes. and i 'saved' somewhere between $200 and $300. i'd say that's time well spent!

of course, i'm sure i'll spend that $300 on the ship! ;)

Edited by elbodans

• 2 weeks later...

Found a great deal and I put a deposit on it just until I can confirm my vacation time.

10 Night Eastern Caribbean Cruise leaving from New Jersey for under $1,000, with taxes in.

It only has 4 stops and 5 sea days, but this trip is mainly for relaxation, so I'm just fine with that.

With it leaving from New York, the flight will be cheaper, or I can even go dirt cheap and take the Greyhound overnight! This is exactly the kind of deal I was looking for, so I'm ecstatic. Now, as long as my vacation pans out, I can properly start planning.

Found a great deal and I put a deposit on it just until I can confirm my vacation time.

10 Night Eastern Caribbean Cruise leaving from New Jersey for under $1,000, with taxes in.

It only has 4 stops and 5 sea days, but this trip is mainly for relaxation, so I'm just fine with that.

With it leaving from New York, the flight will be cheaper, or I can even go dirt cheap and take the Greyhound overnight! This is exactly the kind of deal I was looking for, so I'm ecstatic. Now, as long as my vacation pans out, I can properly start planning.

Which ship?

Just booked Coral Princess which leaves in 5 days out of San Pedro (I'm for LA, so no prob with last minute air fare). I'm a past passenger, so that may be why it's so low, plus it's last minute--leaves 10/25/11. For the first time, I'm paying 200%, but it's a 14-day Panama Canal inside cabin for $1098 plus $250 port charges. I paid $72 less through an online agency, with a "coupon booklet" thrown in. There's still a few cabins left, if anyone is interested.

I have been reading the posting on all these great deals especially Virtopia's Explorer of the Seas or ILoveScotlands Grandeur of the Sea would like to do either one of these but I can not find the site for such great deals. What site do you use?

What I have been searching for is a good deal for Christmas and or New Years that does not charge an arm and a leg for single traveler.

thanks for your help.:)

I have been reading the posting on all these great deals especially Virtopia's Explorer of the Seas or ILoveScotlands Grandeur of the Sea would like to do either one of these but I can not find the site for such deals. What site do you use?

What I have been searching for is a good deal for Christmas and or New Years that does not charge an arm and a leg for single traveler.

thanks for your help.:)

You can go to Royal Caribbean's web site to find info about the Grandeur's 14 night transatlantic which leaves Barcelona November 7, 2012.

The least expensive inside cabin for a solo traveler is $1006.66 including taxes and fees.

The least expensive ocean view is $1246.66 including taxes and fees. This is what I have booked.

The least expensive balcony is $2086.66 which is quite a jump.

We have a small and so far not very active roll call, but I expect it to pick up with time.

I've also looked for holiday cruises and have given up for this year since I have work obligations. I was mainly looking for next year when I will no longer be working.