WHO'S ON BOARD: Officers, Staff and Crew

C 2 C

CC hostess Ti Ann is on the Infinity, she just came back from vacation....I know because I just got a e-mail from her.....

Deborah

Any one know where CC Hostess Ti-ann from Equinox is these days ? She was wonderful and one of our favorites. I know that she said she was due for a break because she had covered for other people over vacations. Hope we see her again on one of the next sailings...

I am surprised with all the threads on this forum regarding menus and drinks that there isn't more mention of the Food and Beverage Managers. I know last year on Millenium Michael Bramlett, was quite personable and an extremely visible presence on board. When we had a problem in the main dining room, he was very quick to fix it for us and ensured we were happy for the remainder of the voyage. Hopefully I won't have any such issues on my upcoming Eclipse cruise, but if I do, I hope the F&B Manager is as equally approachable and efficient.

We've had similar satisfaction with Mike Bartlett on two of our past sailings. A real focused manager with his eyes on the ball and the targets, coupled with a good personnable service attitude.

Cheers

March 04 2012

Master ~ Michael Karatzas, Greece

Staff Captain ~ Leonardos Palaiokrassas, Greece

Chief Engineer ~ Stavros Zanikos, Greece

HD ~ Raffaele Bernardini, Italy*

CD ~ Damian de Lorenzis, Canada

F&B Duarte de Silva, Portugal

Ex. Chef ~ Eddie Thomas

Chief Housekeeper ~ Marija, Croatia

Restaurant Manager ~ Danuta Nosidlak, Poland

Bar Manager ~ Veronika Smekalova, Czech Republic

Cellar Master ~ *Saravan, India

GRM ~ Cameron Robertson, Scotland

Select Dining Host ~ Natalie Peratinos, Scotland/Greece

Murano ~ Brkir Ileri, Turkey

Tuscan Grill ~*Sanela Djulović, Croatia

Silk Harvest ~ Flavio, Romania

Captain's Club Host ~ Donna Trembath, England

Cruise Sales Manager ~ Elliott Balin, Texas, USA

Thank you very much for the current info! We board the Equinox on April 6 for our 2nd sailing on her - and we cannot wait!

Has anyone ever sailed with Justin Nichols who will soon be CD on Millennium?

Justin left EQ with us today 03/05, headed for ML as CD. He was AM while we were there. Outstanding young man. ~ Ric

Edited by RMSeadog

Justin left EQ with us today 03/05, headed for ML as CD. He was AM while we were there. Outstanding young man. ~ Ric

Thanks Ric. Will be on MIL March 24th. Cassie did a great job as CD on that ship. Be on Eclipse 3/10-3/24 and EQ from 4/6-4/29. Hope to see you soon.

Thanks Ric. We drive down I-75 for ML boarding on March 15. We will look forward to meet him on the 19th.

We found out yesterday that Donna will be going to ML in November for the Asin season. The EQ Cruise we just left was one of our all time best. This was the first time we met Donna and she is was OUTSTANDING. We have the great luck to be in ML for six weeks in Jan/Feb 2013 with her as CCH. ~ Ric

The EQ Cruise we just left was one of our all time best.

It's always great to have an exceptional experience when there are so many to compare it to. A great host(ess) can make a real difference.

Thanks Ric for the up-to-date summary.

WhosOnBoardFeb2012.png

Thanks for the updated list Arno. Wow, so many new CD's. I see Rich is back on Connie ? I suppose Sue Denning is on vacation ? Any word on where she is headed ?

Thanks Ric. Will be on MIL March 24th. Cassie did a great job as CD on that ship. Be on Eclipse 3/10-3/24 and EQ from 4/6-4/29. Hope to see you soon.

Thanks Ric. We drive down I-75 for ML boarding on March 15. We will look forward to meet him on the 19th.

We will be doing B2B PC in IN begining on 03/26. Flo's sister and BIL and our oldest daughter will be doing the west bound cruise. Then that is it until SI HL & TA 11/17. We did just book an Oasis 09/01 to break up the seven months ashore:eek:. ~ Ric

We found out yesterday that Donna will be going to ML in November for the Asin season. The EQ Cruise we just left was one of our all time best. This was the first time we met Donna and she is was OUTSTANDING. We have the great luck to be in ML for six weeks in Jan/Feb 2013 with her as CCH. ~ Ric

Thank you for posting this. I think Donna is an excellent cc hostess and one of the nicest people I have met on the ships. You are so fortunate to be spending 6 weeks with her.

Anne

Does anyone know if Dimitrios Kafetzis will stay on board Silly for the Transatlantik??? He his just great, such fun to listen to his midday messages from the BRIZ!

Michael

According to one source, yes.

More importantly...

Does anyone know who the bartenders at the Martini Bar currently are on the Silhouette? :eek: :D

I was on there last week.. Here's the boys.

Left to right - Richard, Peter, Aputu

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10150600413558325&l=b29c36e7e1

Although Richard and Aputu get off after this weeks cruise, I.e. 17th mar.

Ocha (aka Rosa) from the eclipse should be replacing one, it wasn't confirmed who the other one is to be.

The best bar ever!!!

Edited by Staffy

I just heard from Anita Du Bruyn who has been Captain's Club Hostess in the past. She is now onboard Solstice as Future Cruise Manager ... and I will be happy to see her again on 3/18!

Edited by daviddfld

will these people be on the Constellation in April.... on the 21st

Have seen Sue Denning on Azamara... thought she was great!!

thanks

Sue Denning is on holidays right now.