Rhapsody booking disappeared

surfoz

Our booking has appeared on the website for about 7 months, now it has disappeared...

You do not have any active reservations at this time.

Is this normal 8 days out from cruising?

Mine's gone too, but i don't think this is anything to do with it being 8 days out. I remember my booking going away for a couple days a few months back, then appeared again.

Will wait and see.

Jay

mine has also disappeared and that is the mariner of the seas. I also assumed it was because i had printed my tickets and was now closed to purchase anything else.

Maybe it has something to do with the new look rhapsody booking system (local agent)

Hi,

Just for your reassurance and peace of mind.....we sailed on ROS 19th October, and this magical disappearance of details from their site happened to us too....we found out that it means they are working on and doing final updates to your cruise. It will come back on again soon, so dont panic!

They usually do their updating etc on Sundays, however, we found that our details disappeared a few times in the 2 weeks before sailing.

Hope this settles your minds.

Have a great cruise......wish we were there too!!

Cheers,

Jen

mine has also disappeared and that is the mariner of the seas. I also assumed it was because i had printed my tickets and was now closed to purchase anything else.

Maybe it has something to do with the new look rhapsody booking system (local agent)

Same happened to Eve several months ago. In her case, I think she had to ring up and get her cabin reassigned - as it was resold during one of their system glitches.

We have printed our tickets and still been able to access details. The ability of ordering tours and treats for your cruise cuts out 7 days before sailing.

I was able to view ours on Wednesday, but mine is also not currently viewable. Maybe they want my upgrade to the Royal Suite to be a surprise! :rolleyes:

PS - the same cabins that were available on ours on Wednesday are the same on the site now, so they are not trying to resell them.

I wonder if they do any last minute upgrades:confused:we are in a ocean view and wouldnt mind a balcony it says on the boards that you are better to ask at the pier rather than at the pursers desk as it is cheaper :eek: but not sure about that one, we still havnt had are booking come back on the site yet maybe tomorrow

Jacquie

I am now nervous enough to have sent an email to RCCL customer service. We have already printed our sail pass, but not being able to access the booking is making it difficult to look at shore tours and onboard treats.

Have any affected cruisers been able to regain access to their booking?

Hi all, our reservation back on line this morning so printed our set sail pass - ready to fly out Thursday Yeah!! to board on Saturday

Lynn

Hi Lynn

Mine's still missing, but confident it will be back soon... like I said before it's not the first time it's happened.

Did you get a gift from the upgrade fairy?

Jay

The email I sent to RCCL from their website bounced last night - no such address. I still cannot view our reservation, but our T/A can see it is still there.

Frustrating, it is now 4 days - but at least we haven't been kicked off. Not caused by upgrading for us - we picked a cabin and selected no upgrades.

The email I sent to RCCL from their website bounced last night - no such address. I still cannot view our reservation, but our T/A can see it is still there.

Frustrating, it is now 4 days - but at least we haven't been kicked off. Not caused by upgrading for us - we picked a cabin and selected no upgrades.

Our booking has now gone tried to email and was bounced back as well.so sent to US reservation and go a sent reply see what happens-they are also having problems with the web site on the RCI board.

RCI have updated the pricing on the web with out the fuel charges

Has anyone tried to access their booking through either Cruise Enhancements or Online Check In which you will find under "Before You Board"............cheers Shiona

Yelling - :D THANK YOU SHIONA :D

I still can't see by logging into the site, but I can see by adding our booking info to the Online Check In as you have suggested - moves may be happening to take away our alignment with the US site. Looks like my login page no longer aligns with the reservations and bookings.

Has anyone tried to access their booking through either Cruise Enhancements or Online Check In which you will find under "Before You Board"............cheers Shiona

Just tried the online check in and even though I had to supply all booking details it at least worked and I could reprint my setsail pass. Thanks!

Jay

Can't take all the credit i had done it by mistake months and months ago when my "My Cruises" were vacant of all our bookings and it was from reading a post on the rccl forum today that made me think.... just maybe others can find their bookings.....glad to be of help cheers shiona

Archived