Rhapsody booking disappeared

surfoz

Has anyone tried to access their booking through either Cruise Enhancements or Online Check In which you will find under "Before You Board"............cheers Shiona

Tried both of these but still no luck, might phone my TA tomorrow.

My hubby is no help, all he says is 'thats what happens when you fiddle with things!' :p

At least I know its not just me.

Did try also the other gateways but no luck.this is the new response i get

**The reservation you are trying to associate cannot be added to your My Cruises account.** ???:confused:

I have emailed RCI and DTW so see what happens tomorrow:confused:

**The reservation you are trying to associate cannot be added to your My Cruises account.** ???:confused:

Hi, I have phoned my TA and asked them to look into it for me and I also asked that I did not want to lose my cabin that I selected and also that I still wanted second sitting.

The message you are getting is the same on our My Cruises account,I am sure it must have something to do with the rcci australian website being set up.The TA advised me that as soon as they know something they will ring me. Perhaps they are going into receivership.

regards Frank.

I have the same problem for the 02 Apr Rhapsody cruise and queried my TA. Answer was "Royal Caribbean changing to local set up. All bookings should be back up by Monday". That could mean Monday USA which = Tuesday in Aus. TA also said they may issue new booking numbers.

:eek:

This is the only answer i got back from DTW and an increase :eek:

Hi Roger,

Our system is currently being upgraded & all existing reservations have been allocated with a new booking number.

Your new booking number is # XXXXX. You will be able to use this number to purchase shore excursions on the Royal Caribbean website.

Attached is your revised invoice, the fuel surcharge of USD$70 per person for pax 1 & 2 has been removed, there has also been a tax increase of USD$5.51 per person

Hi all not long to go:D well as of 7pm tuesday are booking is still missing:confused:so not sure what the go is, but im sure we all be allowed to board gee are we looking forward to it not long now

Jacquie

You may need a new booking number you will have to ask your T/A when i put mine in the booking came up but didnt save on the my cruises page so each time i will need to enter my new booking number in !:rolleyes:

Got the new booking number and it worked for approximately one hour and now it has again disappeared. When it did come up it showed all the correct information exept the countdown clock, which showed that I had booked on the 6 december where in actual fact I had booked it on the 13 march 2008, exactly one year before.Will have to be patient till all the gremlins have been ironed out.

regards Frank.

Our reservation disappeared late last Friday and is still not available via 'my cruises'. Rang DTW yesterday several times with no response but finally got through to be told that the transfer of bookings between DTW and the new RCCL office was underway and it should be back later that day. Was given a new phone number, rang and was on hold for 50 mins (with kids holding on for me from time to time!) before giving up. Was really worried as hadn't done the online checking in yet. Then, read Shiona's (thanks). Thank goodness that worked as I was entering a high state of panic :eek: Booking was there and Seapass all printed so all happy now:D. Anna

Our booking is still not showing, after trying various ways to log on.

This is the email I got back from our TA.

I have just rung Royal Caribbean Cruises to ask why your booking number has not been working. The reason is that they have recently changed their online booking system and all the reference numbers have changed. They will email us your new number in the next few days and we will then pass it on to you.

So we live in hope :rolleyes:

Our booking is still not showing, after trying various ways to log on.

This is the email I got back from our TA.

I have just rung Royal Caribbean Cruises to ask why your booking number has not been working. The reason is that they have recently changed their online booking system and all the reference numbers have changed. They will email us your new number in the next few days and we will then pass it on to you.

So we live in hope :rolleyes:

You should get one as this is the answer from the RCI,S australian agent

Our system is currently being upgraded & all existing reservations have been allocated with a new booking number.

Your new booking number is # XXXXX. You will be able to use this number to purchase shore excursions on the Royal Caribbean website.

I also looked on the web site and it will not give pricing so maybe tomorrow we will see the pricing in $au. I have worked out what i am paying in $us converted.to see if its better rebooking in $au.if we save a bit it means more spending $

I guess there has been a split off, and the Sydney DTW agency will only have new $AU bookings showing to them.

As we were able to manually view our cruise details, as per Shiona's post, we did not request a new booking number.

Our cruise now shows up on the "My Cruises" personaliser login again, and it still has the original booking number and Jan '08 booking date. All of our personal details are still intact, with the change to Discover America being the only alteration.

Nearly a week later, I am glad it is now operational again.

Our booking has also returned now..hooray

and now it has disappeared again... maybe they are jiggling cabins???? no I really don't think so with a stateroom guarantee.

If we get turned away at the cruise terminal in Sydney tomorrow, I will CERTAINLY let you know :D

Bye all and Merry Christmas.

and now it has disappeared again... maybe they are jiggling cabins???? no I really don't think so with a stateroom guarantee.

If we get turned away at the cruise terminal in Sydney tomorrow, I will CERTAINLY let you know :D

Bye all and Merry Christmas.

Ours is still there.

Maybe now that you are to close to departure to book tours, order things for your cabin or print your Sea Pass, it has dropped off.

Our details are still there.

Have a great cruise Jeff.

Merry Christmas.

this is what is on the DTW website (were th RCI aust agent) who i book with.tried to call but being in WA i was too late try monday to see who holds my booking and the rules now as DTW did give me updated price changes.

Due to the changeover of Royal Caribbean Cruises Australia, the new contact details for Royal Caribbean International, Celebrity Cruises and Azamara Cruises:

Trade Phone: 02 4331 5400

Trade Toll Free: 1300 754 500 / 1800 754 500

Fax: 02 4322 0326

Postal: PO Box 1237 North Sydney NSW 2059

General Email: Info.au@rcclapac.com

Cruise Reservation Email: FIT.au@rcclapac.com

Group Reservation Department Groups.au@rcclapac.com

Good luck trying to get a reply.:rolleyes: I have emailed twice without a reply & I have also spent an inordianate amount of time on hold today only to get an operator connection at last, & then no answer, as it rang out. I will try again on Monday:(. Even with the shortcut that was suggested, I do not show a booking.

Jane

Archived