What is a C&A Saving Certificate?

KAWS

I assume this is for past guests? We have sailed with RCCL and are booked on two more so I'm interested in knowing what this certificate is (in the hopes that I can find one and use it for one or both of my upcoming cruises).

Thanks in advance.

They are coupons that RCCL gives C&A members for discounts on various sailings. If you are in the US or Canada, you can view the savings certificates by going to www.rccl.com, click the drop down for Crown & Anchor Society, and click on Special Offers. You have to log in to be able to see them. Currently they show the Savings Certificates that are good through December 31st. They release new certificates quarterly usually within a few days of the beginning of the quarter, so look for new ones the first couple of weeks in January.

Have you joined the Crown & Anchor Society? If you have, go to RCI's web site, log in, and look under "Crown & Anchor Society" then "Special Offers". There you will find a tab for "Savings Certificates". You will find discounts on many cruises. If there is a certificate for your cruise, print it and send it to RCI or your TA and have them apply it.

According to my TA, I can't use the C&A Savings Certificate since I booked my cruise during a WOW Promotion.

The TA was slow in responding,and with the 12/31 deadline, I had already called RCI myself and spoke with a rep. She pulled up my reservation and told me to send the code and certificate to an email address coupons@rccl.com. I didn't ask the rep, Beth, directly if the certificate was combinable with the WOW promotion, but assumed that since she was looking at my reservation, she would have let me know if I wasn't eligible. Beth told me it would take 2-3 days before the credit would take effect.

Now I'm concerned that since I submitted the code for the C&A Savings certificate, I've wiped out my 200 OBC from the WOW promotion. Any ideas?

BTW Happy New Year Everyone!

Very new here, and always looking for ways to save money. I've learned so much already!

I checked the RCCL site looking for the crown and anchor certificates, but the site says no certificates currently available. How often are they posted? Can you add the certificate to other discounts?

I assume this is for past guests? We have sailed with RCCL and are booked on two more so I'm interested in knowing what this certificate is (in the hopes that I can find one and use it for one or both of my upcoming cruises).

Thanks in advance.

Savings certificates also come in the mail.

We received a letter as we often do not long after a cruise. It starts out with "On behalf of the staff and crew of the Liberty of the Seas, I'd like to thank you for sailing with us to the Caribbean and giving us the opportunity to send you home with an experience to remember." Attached to the letter are 2 coupons for $50 US/$55 CAD and $25 US/$30 CAD. They are also labeled "savings certificates." I've always referred to these as Thank You Coupons and aren't cruise specific. The most recent ones have a HAPR code and have my name printed on them.

We tried to use one on a cruise we booked before 12/31/08 and were told they are not combinable with a senior discount although we have used them that way in the past.

We received a letter as we often do not long after a cruise. It starts out with "On behalf of the staff and crew of the Liberty of the Seas, I'd like to thank you for sailing with us to the Caribbean and giving us the opportunity to send you home with an experience to remember." Attached to the letter are 2 coupons for $50 US/$55 CAD and $25 US/$30 CAD. They are also labeled "savings certificates."

We didn't get one of these letters (nor did our friends) after our RCCL cruise on the Radiance. Perhaps because we both bought Next Cruise Credits (or whatever they are called). They probably already by then knew they had us!

We didn't get one of these letters (nor did our friends) after our RCCL cruise on the Radiance. Perhaps because we both bought Next Cruise Credits (or whatever they are called). They probably already by then knew they had us!

We always buy them too. Not sure if I will from now on though. :)

Archived