Crown Princess Feb 22 Review

Theora

I actually wrote this quite some time ago (like, right when we got back) and it's just now been posted. I didn't go into quite as much detail as I certainly could have, and I definitely was strict in editing myself. I really can prattle on when I want to. However, I will say that if anyone at all wants clarification, more details, or answers to questions, PLEASE don't hesitate to ask! (Did I mention I can prattle?)

Anyway, here's the link to the review: http://www.cruisecritic.com/memberreviews/memberreview.cfm?EntryID=52497

I know I wrote a pretty lengthy review of the Ultimate Balcony Dining, and I'll see if I can find that and post that link here as well, to have everything together.

What a great review. It is great to hear from first time cruisers. Alot of people think they are "trapped" with 3200 people. Its amazing that you never get that feeling until its time to get off the ship, then you see people that you never saw before.

Linda

Hi Crickett

That is a great review and you have inspired me to try out the ultimate dining on our next cruise. (the our is me and my wife and not me and you!) It was fun meeting you and well done with the Popstar.

Paul

Thanks for the wonderful review. I really enjoyed reading it. Your description of the Ultimate Balcony Dining was the best!

A quick question about the balcony partitions. Did they open up completely or just half-way? This is the first time our DDs will be next door to us, so I'm curious. Also, can you close them yourself for some "privacy" if needed?!

Thanks,

Laura

Thanks for the wonderful review. I really enjoyed reading it. Your description of the Ultimate Balcony Dining was the best!

A quick question about the balcony partitions. Did they open up completely or just half-way? This is the first time our DDs will be next door to us, so I'm curious. Also, can you close them yourself for some "privacy" if needed?!

Thanks,

Laura

Hey there, I was on the Crown with the OP (she's my sister), so I can take a crack at this for you. The balcony partitions on the Baja deck have a door in the partition itself. So, I guess to answer it only technically opens "halfway". You can ask your cabin steward to lock or unlock the door between the balconies. If you want to close the balcony partition, but don't have quick access to your steward, you can prop one of the chairs against it if need be.

Have a great time! :)

Thank you for that wonderful review & the wonderful way you expressed yourself. I smiled through the whole thing.

I can remember my very first cruise with the same excitement including lots of ooohs & aaahs. Take that feeling with you on every future cruise and you always will have a good time.

I will be on the Crown in a few short weeks and I can't wait!

And for some reason, I can't figure out how on earth to edit my original post. So, I'll just point you to the full review of the Ultimate Balcony Dinner and Breakfast that I wrote in another thread.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showpost.php?p=18458542&postcount=25

Hopefully it will answer any questions about the UBB/UBD you may have.

Thanks, everyone, for the responses! I was so happy with the cruise, I just had to write about it. And what I posted here wasn't even a tenth of what I wrote in the journaling I did during the cruise. I hope that everyone with upcoming cruises enjoys theirs as much as we did! And I really hope that whomever got the bottle of champagne I left in our stateroom for the next guests enjoyed it too!

anxious for my next sailing,

Crickett

Hi Crickett

That is a great review and you have inspired me to try out the ultimate dining on our next cruise. (the our is me and my wife and not me and you!) It was fun meeting you and well done with the Popstar.

Paul

Well, gosh, Paul! What on earth will WE do on OUR next cruise if you're already doing UBD with your wife??? :p

BTW, I never did find out which bartender made the best mojitos on the Crown.

Anyway, thank you, darlin'. You and yours were an absolute delight, and you were great cheerleaders for me at Popstar!

Crickett

Anna,

I'm so glad that you like the scarf, and I hope it's helping to keep you warm. I'm going to have to bring yarn on all of my cruises now, because it certainly comes in handy!

Thanks for the feedback on the review. I am excited to write my next one, because it will mean that I'm going on another cruise! (End of July is now a possibility, seeing as the BF is hooked too. Fingers crossed.)

Take care,

Crickett

Archived