Honey Stung Chicken?

I think for me, it's a combo of things....it's ONLY offered on Embarkation Day in the Windjammer - so there's the whole 1st day of cruise yumminess. I always get the chicken and mashed potatoes and some veggie and salad and roll. I'm usually famished when I get on ship, and that is about the only time I eat a plateful from Windjammer! It IS yummy...but for me, it's also part of the tradition. My husband always shakes his head - because I'm normally not a huge eater....except for DAY DAY!

Honey Stung Chicken is the registered trademark name for a Tyson Foods chicken product. It's a deboned breast meat fillet that's been injected with a honey flavored marinade then breaded, precooked and flash frozen. The product is not offered for retail sale as it's sold in bulk case form through Tyson's Food Service Division for customers such as restaurants, college and hospital cafeterias, etc. One of the main nationwide distributors for the product is the Cysco Co. Love it or hate it, it's been one of Tyson's most popular products for many years.

I know what honey stung chicken is' date=' but what is Chick-Fil-a?[/color']

The most yummy fast food chicken chain ever invented. Yummy all white nuggests, sandwiches etc. Nothing but chicken & sides. Only downside is it is closed on Sundays (religious reasons).

The most yummy fast food chicken chain ever invented. Yummy all white nuggests, sandwiches etc. Nothing but chicken & sides. Only downside is it is closed on Sundays (religious reasons).

The original chicken sandwich. Marinated breast of chicken, battered and fried to perfection, served on a bun with one pickle slice. (Bet you don't know what it's marinated in:D)

Aubie

One of the main nationwide distributors for the product is the Cysco Co. Love it or hate it, it's been one of Tyson's most popular products for many years.

Since my future son-in-law is a Salesman for them, I have to mention its SYSCO. The company starting with a C is a networking company, CISCO I believe. Now that you mentioned it, I might be able to get him to bring some to me. Glad you mentioned it.

I had never heard of this chicken until right before my last cruise. I made a point of looking for it on embarkation. It was pretty good, but not the best saucy and breaded chicken I have ever had. ;) Also, I could have sworn it was dark meat!

My husband have a traditional date on most Friday nights. We go through the drive-in at Chick - Fil - A, and then sit in the parking lot eating our sandwiches - looking out over the interstate. After eating, we go BACK through the drive-in and get a DreamCycle...mine with blueberries. :D Before I get any wisecracks about my husband being romantic, we are not going tonight. Instead, we are going down to the club for a real date. ;)

The original chicken sandwich. Marinated breast of chicken, battered and fried to perfection, served on a bun with one pickle slice. (Bet you don't know what it's marinated in:D)

Aubie

Its marinated in pickle Juice I believe. When Chick Fli-A came here to Southern California, I truly felt that God had finally blessed Southern Cal with something decent other than the traffic and smog we have. Chicken Sandwhich and a Orea milkshake. awhhh mannnn :cool:

Its marinated in pickle Juice I believe. When Chick Fli-A came here to Southern California, I truly felt that God had finally blessed Southern Cal with something decent other than the traffic and smog we have. Chicken Sandwhich and a Orea milkshake. awhhh mannnn :cool:

You are indeed well informed! It is marinated in the pickle juice.

Their breakfast bisquits are to die for too. I love the Spanish omlet bisquit with sausage. Yum!

Aubie

Archived