New SETSAIL Pass design?

I just completed the online check-in for my May 24th Adventure cruise and printed the SetSail Pass. They've done some re-design work on the SetSail Pass. Is this old news? Last one I printed was back in January for a February cruise.

I just completed the online check-in for my May 24th Adventure cruise and printed the SetSail Pass. They've done some re-design work on the SetSail Pass. Is this old news? Last one I printed was back in January for a February cruise.

I don't know if it is old news or not. I did check it out and I like the new look, so I reprinted mine for April. Thanks for the info!

I looked at my SS today and noticed it has a big P in what looks like a platnium color box that appears to make it easy for the check in folks at a glance to see who goes to the priority boarding line.

It seems to otherwise have all the same key information just in a different format.

It's just a piece of darn paper that is going to get tossed.... !

Now the Boarding passes getting a new look would be something of interest for many I think !

Boarding Passes (Sea Passes) do have a new look.....for suite guests! :D

I looked at my SS today and noticed it has a big P in what looks like a platnium color box that appears to make it easy for the check in folks at a glance to see who goes to the priority boarding line.

It seems to otherwise have all the same key information just in a different format.

Thanks, Dave! I just reprinted my pass for Sunday when you pointed out it would be more obvious who goes in the priority boarding line!:rolleyes: Since we're going to be completely full-up with about 3700 people boarding Sunday, I want to find the quickest way onto the ship possible!:D

Yes, it *is* "new and improved". :)

It highlights when you need to check-in, which is a good thing.

It states your C&A Status in color, as someone pointed out, making it easier for personnel to direct you to the proper check-in line.

I like it. :)

Yep it´s new and the change must have been somewhere Wednesday or Thursday. I have printed mine on Thursday and saw the new look of it. I asked my fellow cruisers on the Roll Call about it and those who printed a day earlier still had the "old" design. They did it again and got the new ones. I agree that I like the new design.

It states your C&A Status in color, as someone pointed out, making it easier for personnel to direct you to the proper check-in line.

I can't see any C&A information on ours - not sure what the 'old' style looked like, and they appear the same for suite and non-suite guests.

Definite improvement, presumably to assist pier staff to board folk more efficiently.

Surprising boarding time on our Legend Sailing from Singapore, 10:30 AM:) for a 6 PM sail !!!

Luv

Cy

:)

Carol, where are you seeing the status in color? We are gold status but don't see anything on the pass that is in gold. The set sail banner is in blue.

Our check-in time says 12:00 (noon), is the time the same for everyone?

Thanks.

Good question.

I wonder if times are different to speed up check in and let's see how many try to come earlier if you did have a per-say-1:30 check in???

This would truly speed up check in if everyone followed the rules-I'm thinking...............:eek:

Thank you Bill for bring this to our attention.

I printed our SS Pass out a few weeks ago for our upcoming cruise in April. After reading your post I went back on line and it told me that my old one was invalid and to reprint.

I think everyone should check their online info and make sure it does not say the same.

Like the new design BTW!!

It´s the passengers name (which I have erased of course as all other personal information) and their cabin category and C&A status.

Okay thanks - we have a setsail pass for each of us, including my two children - although how a minor is supposed to sign a contract is beyond me!

I guess as we are still Gold on C&A it does not show up either. Although we should be platinum, but C&A can't find our other cruise :(

Archived