In and Out Burger

emen822

Since no one has done this yet ...

2761021660102635822S500x500Q85.jpg

This is your basic number 2. Cheeseburger, (no onion), fries and a medium drink. $4.95. I'm old school. I can't order by numbers, I have to say everything out.

wow. I am absolutely starving after seeing this and reading the other thread discussion. :D:)

Wow there's In-N-Outs that don't give you refills? Everyone I've been to has refills. Nothing beats a double double with fries and a chocolate shake. Use to live 5 minutes away from In-N-Out...didn't crave it so much since I've been there so many times...just moved and now I miss those hamburgers.

Hello,

As Rick said in "Casablanca" I misinformed. If you go into a sit down Inn and Out Burger you can refill your drink. And NO ONE has mentioned how great the pinko or red (after all this is California) lemonade is.

I am going to Trader Joe's...shouldn't we tell the world about these?

Fred

We flew into LAX last November for our Mexican Riviera cruise on the Vision. Our first stop was at the In-N-Out by the airport (I think it was on Sepulveda) The food was fabulous and the sight of the airplanes flying right over you was cool.

I have two gift cards in the glove box of my car and have In N' Out Stickers on my mail cluster box...I think before I head home to the Great White North...the land of no In N' Outs... I will place one of the white In N' Out sitickers on the box but upsidedown so as to indicate that I have had to return home and my mail is being forwarded.:(:(

In-and-Out burgers need those grilled onions! Gotta love those chocolate shakes.

The Hat has the best onion rings, enough for four to share.

Lots of Tommy's stories- stepping around the bums in the parking lot on Rampart and realizing that Tommy's Burgers do not smell like brewing hops as the one in Van Nuys always does. It is across from the Budweiser brewery. My mother has the best story, though. Dad took her there before going to the theater. Back then the 'napkins' were the waxed paper wrappers. Very hard to wipe the grease off with those things.

We have to travel for those fantastic Sonic drinks.:mad:

It's dinnertime right now. Reading this has made me crave an in-n-out burger. Reading the secret menu to my husband made him say let's go! But the closest in-n-out is a 20 mile drive. Hmmm, well maybe we could wait until after work tomorrow. Living in the boonies is no fun when you are hungry for a double double!:(

It's dinnertime right now. Reading this has made me crave an in-n-out burger. Reading the secret menu to my husband made him say let's go! But the closest in-n-out is a 20 mile drive. Hmmm, well maybe we could wait until after work tomorrow. Living in the boonies is no fun when you are hungry for a double double!:(

That's nothin'!!!:D My closest In-N-Out is 300 miles R/T!!!!!:(

So get in your car Mrs.Idon'treallyliveintheboonies!:D:p:D

Well, I just packed my car to take a drive to the desert...

I was going to pack some home food for the road, but now guess where I'm stopping on the way!

I'll be sure to take some pictures!

So here you go!

bbb0990e881b5fcf9008c30a499f87ed.jpg

click this thumbnail to enlarge, if the one above doesn't work...

2429288280079337728BFmXAj_th.jpg

This is "Well Done Fries. Animal Style. With Grilled Onions".

and - just because it's a rarely heard of alternative, and there are no pictures of it...

"Grilled Cheese. Double Cheese. Double Veggies".

And it is goooooood...

:D:D:D

I worry about those animal fries, do you have to have a certificate from your cardiologist before they will sell them to you. Please answer quickly as I think I will take a day off golf tomorrow and take DW for lunch.:D

My experience with In-N-Out burgers is from visits to Las Vegas. Once we tried them, that has become a must do meal whenever we're in Vegas.

Sometimes we stop there on the way to the airport to pick up burgers and fries to eat on the plane on the way back to Florida. Yep, they're so good, they still taste wonderful at room temperature, after sitting in a bag for 3 hours after purchase.

My DD and I proudly sport In-N-Out burger decals on the back windows of our minivans. Oh how we wish we could get some In-N-Out burger places in the Tampa area.

I worry about those animal fries, do you have to have a certificate from your cardiologist before they will sell them to you.
Those fries look like they should be called 'cardiac fries'.

Awww, you both worry too much!:p

The wonderful thing about the fries at In N Out is that they are fresh (cut right from the potato in front of you, right into the cooker) natural, no chemicals or preservatives (like most pre frozen fast food fries).

And they're cooked in 100% Pure Cholesterol Free Vegetable Oil.

It's the ones at other fast food places that your cardiologist won't like (fried in trans fats, preservatives, etc.) blech!

If you're going to eat Fries, then these are the ones that your cardiologist would approve of!:D

Archived