In and Out Burger

emen822

PD do you get them down where you live in the Winter?? My brother's gf lives in Phonix and they have them there but she does't like them so he has never had one:eek:

Double/double animal style, fries well done, nepolitan shake (as long as our son has pop or lemonade). OMG YUM!!!!!!

We generally go to the one in Laughlin or the one in Lake Havasu City and if we are coming back from the coast then Victorville. Drove right by one on I-80 in the Reno/Sparks area coming home last week. Had the annimal fries this winter but my cardiologist said "NO MORE". :D

I too am an Inn N Out devotee. But we don't have them here in Hawaii. I am looking for a hotel in Long Beach for one night before we cruise. Does anyone know if there is an Inn N Out by either the Crowne Plaza, The Coast or the Hyatt?

Mahalo,

Kat

From the Downtown Long Beach Hotels the closest one is going to be on the corner of PCH & 2nd street. If you don't have a car, you can get there (albeit kinda slowly) via the Passport A bus. It's 90 cents each way. It's actually a toss up mileage wise to the one on Los Coyotes ... but it's easier to get you to the PCH location. You could walk off your burger browsing the shops in Belmont Shores.

I shouldn't have opened this thread so late at night. I'm wanting a cheeseburger now. :(

Well they have Friends of Bill W and Friends of Dorothy meetings on the cruise ships perhaps they should consider a support group for Friends of In and Out Burger as a number of us seem to be addicted and the withdrawal is painful.

Cheers

Dennis

little tidbit about In n Out. i was looking up the man vs. food website,the show on the travel channel. well,he did a show on the cherry cricket (a hamburger place in denver)and on this place's website www.cherrycricket.com they have a article in the wall st. journal which ranked them 3rd behind In n Out,with Red mill burgers in Seattle taking 1st place. i really don't know what the qualifications the WSJ has for cheeseburger rankings but i thought it was a interesting story.

Well they have Friends of Bill W and Friends of Dorothy meetings on the cruise ships perhaps they should consider a support group for Friends of In and Out Burger as a number of us seem to be addicted and the withdrawal is painful.

Cheers

Dennis

Hello, my name is Jodi and I am an In N Out Animal Addict....:D

We are arriving at 10p at LAX. Are either of these two locations on the way to the Queen Mary? Hoping to get our cab driver to stop on the way to the hotel because we know nothing else will be open!

Mahalo,

Kat

This one is a couple blocks off the (405-S) San Diego Freeway 4 or 5 exits from the airport. Right on the way to Long Beach.

3801 Inglewood Ave.

Redondo Beach, California 90278

Sunday through Thursday 10:30 a.m.-1:00 a.m.

Friday and Saturday 10:30 a.m.-1:30 a.m.

Impossible.

In-and-Out fries have a very short half-life. They won't even make it home in decent condition. This is because they are cooked fresh and not coated with junk like Burger King's fries.

Totally untrue! Their fries kep well, better than anything else and you can keep them in your fridge. Here's what you do to bring them back to life:

Place in toaster oven or regular oven on foil, cook at about 300 degrees and they'll be as good as the day they came out of the fryer.

Also, if you can, try to check out "Tommy's", famous for their chili burgers/hot dogs. They are a large family chain that has a cult following. WHen I lived in Long Beach, my wife, pregnant always craved their chili fries. I think they are located on Anaheim street.

Impossible.

In-and-Out fries have a very short half-life. They won't even make it home in decent condition. This is because they are cooked fresh and not coated with junk like Burger King's fries.

Ours don't make it because we eat all of them on the way home. :o They are kinda like appetizers before the main event. LOL... :D

We are arriving at 10p at LAX. Are either of these two locations on the way to the Queen Mary? Hoping to get our cab driver to stop on the way to the hotel because we know nothing else will be open!

Mahalo,

Kat

hawaiikat (and everyone else who is flying in and out of LAX), if you're going to stop and pay a cab driver to do this, then the fastest/easiest is just to stop at the one by LAX.

Click on this for info:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=844134

d70b142bba28b9f399298f6222089d19.jpg

a6b81f89f50a4187954c2f09c0a048f4.jpg

Note in my pics that it's so close to LAX, you can see the planes flying overhead...

today,here at work(hotel in dallas)a guest came to the front desk to c/o and guess what he was wearing? a In n Out shirt from Utah. had no idea they opened one there. i thought they were just in cali and arizona. the guest told me the ppl in utah are pretty happy they finally came. hopefully soon they'll come to texas.:(

today,here at work(hotel in dallas)a guest came to the front desk to c/o and guess what he was wearing? a In n Out shirt from Utah. had no idea they opened one there. i thought they were just in cali and arizona. the guest told me the ppl in utah are pretty happy they finally came. hopefully soon they'll come to texas.:(

forgot they were in vegas too. just looked at In n Out's website and just remembered the one down the street from the mgm grand.

Archived