Boarding passes

stargazer

Do you have to have your boarding passes in order to board the ship?

We are sailing on the 19th (10 Days) and there is nowhere on the princess site for us to print out boarding passes, I thought we might receive them with our cruise documents but we got them yesterday and there are no boarding passes included. Is it different because we are not American?

Do you have to have your boarding passes in order to board the ship?

We are sailing on the 19th (10 Days) and there is nowhere on the princess site for us to print out boarding passes, I thought we might receive them with our cruise documents but we got them yesterday and there are no boarding passes included. Is it different because we are not American?

I don't know how non-Americans are checked in but I assume it's the same for everyone; you don't need your boarding pass. Princess is now just like checking in for a flight with an e-ticket: you present your passport and your credit card and you receive your cruise card. It's a fast, easy, and simple process.

That only works if you booked through the US site or the US Princess office, or your booking is handled by the US Princess office (via your TA). If the booking is handled by the UK office you CANNOT print your own BP.

I am going on Iberian Interlude in 45days (or so) and when I was booked through the US office I saw the link about BP should be available 75 days prior. When I rebooked through the UK office that link was no longer there. I called the UK office and they said that it's because the UK office doesn't have that functionality for bookings handled by their office.

It's printed on the boarding pass....Show the boarding pass at the entrance to the check in and you will be directed to the platinum lounge...

What if one is Platinum or above? How does one get into the priority check-in?

It's printed on the boarding pass....Show the boarding pass at the entrance to the check in and you will be directed to the platinum lounge...

I have mine in front of me. It doesn't say "PLATINUM" anywhere. However, there is a star under the words "For Internal Use."

Has Green Printing "Preferred" on top! My earlier question was about those who cannot print boarding pass -- "that" is the topic of this discussion!

I have mine in front of me. It doesn't say "PLATINUM" anywhere. However, there is a star under the words "For Internal Use."

Has Green Printing "Preferred" on top! My earlier question was about those who cannot print boarding pass -- "that" is the topic of this discussion!

Well we are from the UK so didn't get our boarding passes online. We had a full suite so were supposed to get preffered embarkation, but because it didn't say this anywhere on the paperwork princess had sent us, we got sent to the back of the long line with everyone else. Guess it might me the same for Platinum / Elite. Based on my experience I would call princess before departure and check.

The boarding pass says eticket preferred boarding pass....people without platinum/elite do not have the "preferred" on the boarding pass....

I believe online boarding pass printing via the Cruise Persoinalizer is only available to citizens of the US and Canada.

As has been said, make sure your Passenger Immigration Forms are completed and recommend keeping a print copy with you. You should have the credit card and passport ready for inspection to ensure you are who you are, and that the credit card you have on file is the one you present at checkin.

Ciao for now!!!

Archived