When did Costa Maya move??

I thought this was funny while browsing RCCL earlier......

In addition to moving it to the wrong side of the peninsula, they misspelled it.

LOL, too funny! I know that hurricane was strong but NOT that strong! LOL!!!:eek:

It seems to happen a lot...We sailed the Rhapsody from Galveston route 4 times...they it leaving Key West,heading East around cuba,and going around to Grand Cayman...they said that had never been the route,and was printed wrong from the begining...And the Mariner Eastern from PC..on our sailing had us going to Belize...on our Nassau,St Thomas St Martin route..

Gosh Cat...I don't remember Belize on Mariner. :D I never even noticed that the route map was all fouled up. :) We did sleep in too late to visit Nassau. By the time we got up we were just pulling away from the dock.

I thought this was funny while browsing RCCL earlier......

In addition to moving it to the wrong side of the peninsula, they misspelled it.

ROTFLMAO! :p Wrong side! :eek: Bad spelling!

Maybe its a new private island RCI bought? q:

A new private island?!?! :eek: That would be great! :p Yay!

they've done the same thing with the Legend of the Seas 12 night Mediterranean cruise to Greece, Turkey and Egypt. The brochure map is OK, but on the online one they've moved Corfu from Greece to just off the coast of Egypt

On Celebrity a few years ago, the map showed us going straight across Ireland. I enquired of the Captain whether the ship was amphibious. He stared at me in bemusement and I then asked whether he knew what amphibious was. The Staff Captain at his side fell about and said "its a Greek word - we're Greeks, remember?" We then all went into hysterics. I like the Greeks - great sense of humour.

Archived