Booking Cruise through Delta

I am looking at taking a really short 3 night cruise on the Majesty while we are in Fort Lauderdale in May to hold us over until Liberty. I haven't looked very much into it yet, but I did see a deal with Delta that I would get double skymiles for the cruise fare if I booked through them. I always book through RCI, do you all have any experience with booking through a third party?

I am looking at taking a really short 3 night cruise on the Majesty while we are in Fort Lauderdale in May to hold us over until Liberty. I haven't looked very much into it yet, but I did see a deal with Delta that I would get double skymiles for the cruise fare if I booked through them. I always book through RCI, do you all have any experience with booking through a third party?

It'll be just like booking with a TA. Don't expect custom service with them.

Your booking will be handeled by one of the large online TA's. They provide the services and fulfillment for all the airline cruise booking sites.

You should be fine, but check to make sure they don't have cancellation fees, honor price drops/coupons etc.

If you are talking about book with Delta Skymile Cruises, they are the largest cruise travel agent around. I used them last year. They were great, anything you ask they will answer, the agents are very personable. They are home based in New England. I would recommend them.

Archived