Unbelievable last minute pricing

I'm sitting on a yet unused welcome back credit. Do you know if I'd be able to stack that with a last minute dropped price cruise?

As long as you dont try and pair it up with say a 1A cabin, some restrictions apply my PVP said when I tried to use it with a Sept booking.

Has anyone heard anything about the Holiday? It is a tad bit closer a drive to there than NOLA, but you can bet if the rates are that low out of either port after this weekend, I am THERE!!!!!!!!!

PVP just told me again, unless these folks quoting those rates are military they are lying to ya. I keep asking via email and that was her answer. Its only military rates that low. Maybe out of calif, dont know but I checked mobile, new orleans and galveston. best rate she could get me was $279 senior rate for a 1A with bunk beds.

PVP just told me again, unless these folks quoting those rates are military they are lying to ya. I keep asking via email and that was her answer. Its only military rates that low. Maybe out of calif, dont know but I checked mobile, new orleans and galveston. best rate she could get me was $279 senior rate for a 1A with bunk beds.

DH is eligible for military rates :D

OK, just talked to my PVP and the best they can do (military) right now for the Holiday 5/14 sailing is $204 IS and $235 OV. I think it'll come down from there after they realize Mexico isn't going to open for months (according to the oh-so-believeable news). So I'm waiting. I think it's going to get better than that.

How do I see these great deals?? I cant call a PVP until next week when mine comes back from vacation. I cant pull the new dates up on the site either.

Which particular cruises are you refering to? If you are talking about the 5/2 Fantasy cruise just call carnival you don't need to talk to your PVP (this and the 5/9 Fantasy along with the (2) 7 day Ecstasy cruises are the only ones you need to calllabout as they are not on any website). I sent an email to mine late last night and he sent me a list of several deals ALL of which I already knew about by doing my own research.

OMG I want to go at that price but it's a full day drive down and DH is already off in June for our cruise and can't take off for this one. Not to mention no one to watch the kids. They only have 13 school days left. Would it be bad if they missed them all? LOL

We can get military rates. Geez those are awesome.

Yeah the rates suck for non military I thought they would have lowered them for everyone. The 5/4 5 day Holiday cruise is available to military and interline for $193 inside per person (pick anything you want 4a to 4e for that price) or $225 OV per person again pick whatever you want. These prices are MILITARY and include ALL taxes, fee, port charges etc.

They aren't showing any special military discounts for cruises further out are they? Like ours on June 22? I assume it's just last minute deals for the changed cruises.

I called DH and he is so bummed that we can't take advantage of these awesome deals. If the kids were out of school, maybe we could get things changed around a little to squeeze a 7 day in now. I guarantee you I could be packed and out the door in less then an hour :D

Which particular cruises are you refering to? If you are talking about the 5/2 Fantasy cruise just call carnival you don't need to talk to your PVP (this and the 5/9 Fantasy along with the (2) 7 day Ecstasy cruises are the only ones you need to calllabout as they are not on any website). I sent an email to mine late last night and he sent me a list of several deals ALL of which I already knew about by doing my own research.

Can you give me some prices for Fantasy or Ecstasy (or even Conquest next Sunday). Those are my first three picks. I called the 800 Carnival number too this morning who said no deals they knew of, call back. Believe me I have called and emailed and keep hearing no deals out of either New Orleans or Galveston. Who can I talk to?

Like I said the pvp said if someone is posting there are any deals for non military rates they are lying. I cant get anyone to give me a deal Iv talked to.

They aren't showing any special military discounts for cruises further out are they? Like ours on June 22? I assume it's just last minute deals for the changed cruises.

I called DH and he is so bummed that we can't take advantage of these awesome deals. If the kids were out of school, maybe we could get things changed around a little to squeeze a 7 day in now. I guarantee you I could be packed and out the door in less then an hour :D

Correct

Can you give me some prices for Fantasy or Ecstasy (or even Conquest next Sunday). Those are my first three picks. I called the 800 Carnival number too this morning who said no deals they knew of, call back. Believe me I have called and emailed and keep hearing no deals out of either New Orleans or Galveston. Who can I talk to?

Like I said the pvp said if someone is posting there are any deals for non military rates they are lying. I cant get anyone to give me a deal Iv talked to.

what quotes do you want military, past guest, state residency? Also what sailing dates?

Thanks for giving us the heads up about the pricing. I hate to ask this but...I am a foster parent and none of my kids have passports, and I haven't been paying attention to the postings regarding this subject. If we sailed before June 1 would we need them?

Thanks for giving us the heads up about the pricing. I hate to ask this but...I am a foster parent and none of my kids have passports, and I haven't been paying attention to the postings regarding this subject. If we sailed before June 1 would we need them?

Not for the carribean or bahamas

what quotes do you want military, past guest, state residency? Also what sailing dates?

texas resident, past guest, senior, looking for anything leaving out of galveston in the near future thats a deal. So far all I can get is $299 for Ecstasy Sat and $279 a week from Saturday for a 1A with bunk beds.

New Orleans is 8 hours away, so thats ok too. Anything under $500 per cabin Id book NOW. been calling all day. Im told there are no deals unless you are military.

Be patient I have no idea how this swine flu will play out. Like I said in an earlier post I think the ban to Mexico will go past the current may 4th date. Check the carnival website daily for futher updates. If they go beyond the 4th of may ban to Mexico the super deal floodgate will open for many more cruises on various dates I would suspect. Just my opinion

texas resident, past guest, senior, looking for anything leaving out of galveston in the near future thats a deal. So far all I can get is $299 for Ecstasy Sat and $279 a week from Saturday for a 1A with bunk beds.

New Orleans is 8 hours away, so thats ok too. Anything under $500 per cabin Id book NOW. been calling all day. Im told there are no deals unless you are military.

That may be true give me five minutes and I will post here what I find.

OK I found the Conquest leaving this Sunday 5/3, 7 day, 1A for 1 person $479.41 and $669.00 for 2 people. These price include ALL taxes, fees, port fees etc. Now there are no actual 1A cabins showing and the lowest I see is a 4B so I would suspect you would get that or better but I can't be sure. As far as the Ecstasy and Fantasy like I said in an earlir post since both those ships have changed to 7 day cruises 5/2 and 5/9 for both there are NO websites to get pricing. You must call carnival or a TA to get pricing for these. I know they are real cheap for MILITARY eligible but other than that I don't know.

OK I found the Conquest leaving this Sunday 5/3, 7 day, 1A for 1 person $479.41 and $669.00 for 2 people. These price include ALL taxes, fees, port fees etc. Now there are no actual 1A cabins showing and the lowest I see is a 4B so I would suspect you would get that or better but I can't be sure. As far as the Ecstasy and Fantasy like I said in an earlir post since both those ships have changed to 7 day cruises 5/2 and 5/9 for both there are NO websites to get pricing. You must call carnival or a TA to get pricing for these. I know they are real cheap for MILITARY eligible but other than that I don't know.

thats actually not bad for conquest. thanks. Ill keep checking tomorrow too.

YEah I figure it's too early to worry about ours. I think we'll be back to regular schedule by then and be porting in MX again. The price did drop today back to $609 for a 6E but we are already paying that since we used ES to price match it a couple weeks ago. I can't imagine getting a 7 day for $400pp less then we are paying now for our 5. THat would be heaven LOL

Military and government workers are often rewarded with absurdly low rates.

But it seems like hardly anyone does anything for the real hardest working professionals; teachers.

HAL does teacher rates sometimes. My TA notifies me. There was a great rate on a R/T San Diego 14day holiday cruise going to the Panama Canal last year. For the four of us it would have been $5000 for a balcony. Never saw it that low on any other site.

Mom and Sis just booked the Paradise under $400 for the 5/4 sailing, including gratuities for the both of them.

Military and government workers are often rewarded with absurdly low rates.

But it seems like hardly anyone does anything for the real hardest working professionals; teachers.

I am a teacher too, but I will take teaching any day to what my brother went through in the army over in Iraq for 12 months. Those guys and girls deserve way better than they get!

Amy

Archived