Referral Coupon Thread- This is the only one!

Please email me at jane dot rockley @ sbcglobal dot net. I am a previous Seabourn cruiser who has a $400 OBC coupon for a new Seabourn cruiser.

I am not sailing until December of this year, so of course people sailing soon, who have coupons to share, should be contacted first. But, please keep me in mind!

Thanks,

Jane

We are leaving Copenhagen on August 20 on Seabourne Sojourn and would very much like a referral coupon. We have fully paid for our tickets. Thanks for your help!

If you email me quickly at

marja dot koenen at kpnmail dot nl

with booking number email address and full address and names, I will send a coupon to Seabourn for you directly!

Marja

If you email me quickly at

marja dot koenen at kpnmail dot nl

with booking number email address and full address and names, I will send a coupon to Seabourn for you directly!

Marja

I still can't believe it.... :)! Miracles do exist after all. What a wonderful time we had chatting in Kenmare Ireland...

Hope this will work out as planned for both of us! That you're now finally making your first Seabourn cruise will be an eye opener and absolute highlight of your life. Even stranger things have happened to me in Ireland and especially Kenmare;)!

Have a great cruise on the Sojourn! I'm sure we will be spoiled on the Odyssey... Counting the hours:D...

Marja

We are about to make final payment on our first SB cruise on the Quest, Ft Lauderdale to Sydney, January 6, 2013. I really don't understand the referral coupon. What is it and how does it work? Does it matter how you booked your cruise and what OBC's you have? Thanks for the help.

Hello All,

I'm looking for a referal coupon,please:)

I'm paying our final balance tomorrow for our Quest cruise on the 13th October this year. We are newbies to SB and based in the UK. (just in case that makes a difference to anyone.) No other OBC. I notice there are a few currently advertised but don't know if they've gone? I have the UK SB address and then they said they forward to Seattle to be credited.

Thank you in anticipation.

Maddie

Hello All,

I'm paying our final balance tomorrow for our Quest cruise on the 13th October this year. We are newbies to SB and based in the UK. (just in case that makes a difference to anyone.) No other OBC. I notice there are a few currently advertised but don't know if they've gone? I have the UK SB address and then they said they forward to Seattle to be credited.

Maddie

Hello Maddie please email me at javierlopez4u at hotmail dot com and I will set up and mail you out a coupon today.

Edited by MrElCheapo

We are about to make final payment on our first SB cruise on the Quest, Ft Lauderdale to Sydney, January 6, 2013. I really don't understand the referral coupon. What is it and how does it work? Does it matter how you booked your cruise and what OBC's you have? Thanks for the help.

Since you are on the World Cruise you would qualify for the referral coupon as the OBC given by Seabourn is combineable. I would mail you out a coupon and you would send it into Seabourn and within 10-15 days they would apply a $400.00 OBC on your World Cruise Segment.

email me at javierlopez4u at hotmail dot com and I will mail one out to you today.

Hello All,

Maddie

Hi Maddie

We have a referral coupon - and I am an expatriate Scot living down south. Email me grumpy(dot)old(dot)man(at)btinternet.com and I'll give you all the lowdown on how it works. And you will have a fantastic time on Quest. We did 21 days from Dubai via Oman and Egypt to Venice on Quest earlier this year and it was magnificent. We're heading off for our fifth Seabourn cruise in December.Hope to hear from you.

GOM

We will be cruising the Baltics on the Pride in June 2013, and would love to have a coupon. Not sure how this all works. You can email me at amyslovel at gmail dot com. Thanks

I emailed you and would be happy to mail out to you today a referral coupon.

Just wondering how MrElCheapo manages to get so many referral vouchers? For some strange reason it reminds me of "someone else", now who might that be? :confused::rolleyes::cool::eek:

Does it matter? If whoever they are wants to spread $400 bits of credit around what's wrong with that. Though I'd be curious to know what may have happened to the other account you're thinking of.

You and me both, if so must be using spell checker!!!

And, interestingly, he is about to board a ship - see the posts on internet use. I seem to recall someone who could not spell was also boarding a ship today. What a coincidence!!!;)

Does it matter? If whoever they are wants to spread $400 bits of credit around what's wrong with that. Though I'd be curious to know what may have happened to the other account you're thinking of.

baychilla, I guess it does matter to some people on here that you can request as MANY AS YOU WANT referral coupons from Seabourn, thank god I can spell and that it's a complete coincidence that I am boarding a Seabourn ship today.

Anyone else need a referral coupon?

Edited by MrElCheapo