Referral Coupon Thread- This is the only one!

ATTENTION PLEASE: We have a (first and only one) Seabourn Referral Coupon

for first time Seabourn cruisers who are cruising before the end of November 2013. We are sailing beginning December 2013. If you need one, eMail us at: pina dot colada at aon dot at.

:)Thanks:)

We live near Vienna/Austria.

How does Seabourn decide who to send these referral coupons to? We have been on 3 Seabourn cruises (37 days) and have never gotten one. My nephew is considering a Seabourn cruise next spring for his anniversary in March and I would love to be able to give him one.

Thanks

How does Seabourn decide who to send these referral coupons to? We have been on 3 Seabourn cruises (37 days) and have never gotten one. My nephew is considering a Seabourn cruise next spring for his anniversary in March and I would love to be able to give him one.

Thanks

I'm not sure Seabourn decides. After we have cruised and we have booked another cruise we ask for referal coupons. They always send us two and that is good always for our next cruise. We don't ask for any more until we know we are cruising again and have booked a cruise (usually a year in advance as we are planners). Seabourn always promptly sends them.

We got a referral coupon from a lovely CC'er and have paid the final payment on our first Seabourn cruise. Can anyone tell me if there is a way to confirm the OBC is in our "account"? I would hate if there was a problem and not find out until we boarded (and it was too late to do anything about it)!

Thanks for your help!

I have just booked a cruise and have a first time Seabourn Cruiser that is part of our little group of 4 so also looking for a referral coupon pls, I'm located in the UK. As I just booked today and have to pay today as well is that OK, as I thought you could apply the coupon up to a certain amount of time before the actual sailing date?:confused:

I have just booked a cruise and have a first time Seabourn Cruiser that is part of our little group of 4 so also looking for a referral coupon pls, I'm located in the UK. As I just booked today and have to pay today as well is that OK, as I thought you could apply the coupon up to a certain amount of time before the actual sailing date?:confused:

The coupon has to be given in before final payment is due.

have you just left a deposit and when is the sailing?

The coupon has to be given in before final payment is due.

I may be mistaken (and frequently am) however I understood that a referral voucher had to reach Seattle at least 10 days before the sailing date, and was subject to final payment having been made.

So if the poster has paid final amount but it is more than 10 days before sailing I think he will be eligible.

Blast, booked and paid in full today as it is too close to sailing date just to leave a deposit, such a shame I missed out on that one...:(

You could be ok with this as Ian says.

we can give it a go,when are you sailing?

Email me holwood @ sky dot com

Edited by Mr Luxury

I'm pretty sure that we sent in the coupon after final payment on our first SB cruise, as I hadn't heard about them before. I'm fairly sure you will be OK.

Yes, similar here. We definitely sent ours in about a month after final balance payment and it was fine.

• 2 weeks later...

We had to cancel our cruise after the final payments and after the documents had been sent. We will re-coup our losses because we always get travel insurance but what about the OBC? We were to get $ 400 for referring a first time cruiser. We have booked another cruise but not until Dec. 2014. Will be we still be entitled to carry this OBC forward to this cruise? Our TA doesn't seem to know which I guess is understandable since it is a Seabourn thing.

Who should I email at Seabourn to ask?

Thanks!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

• 2 weeks later...