Referral Coupon Thread- This is the only one!

If nobody else offers I'll get you one.  I am already covered for my next trip so if somebody else wants to jump in feel free.  If you want one shoot me an email at wdpmd@yahoo.com.

Dave

On 5/18/2019 at 1:03 AM, AnEnglishmanAbroad said:

I have a referral coupon available if you would like one

eho.help at outlook dot com

brad

So, this is our First Seabourn cruise and I'm wondering if a referral coupon is available and can we use one?

On 5/17/2019 at 6:24 PM, wdpmd said:

If nobody else offers I'll get you one.  I am already covered for my next trip so if somebody else wants to jump in feel free.  If you want one shoot me an email at wdpmd@yahoo.com.

Dave

What is a referral coupon?

At the risk of not doing it justice, a person that has previously sailed on Seabourn and planning/scheduled for an additional cruise, requests/gets a coupon from Seabourn.  This person convinces a "friend" to sail on Seabourn and enters the friend's residence and cruise booking information on the coupon and submits it to Seabourn.  The friend then gets a $400 (not sure it is always USD or not) in onboard credit (OBC) when s/he takes the cruise.  The original passenger gets $400 OBC after the friend completes his/her cruise and the original passenger takes her/his cruise.

• Thanks 1

On 5/14/2019 at 2:51 PM, gafnewyork said:

Hello my husband and I are taking our first seabourn cruise this December 21st on the odyssey.  Would love to benefit from a referral coupon.  

Hello, we are going on the same cruise and I have a referral coupon.  Contact me at edbandman at ucdavis.edu

1 hour ago, Conelectric said:

Planning to go on the ovation on July 6th. Hoping to get a discount code to save something on this cruise! Thanks in advance!

I have one for you.email me at cchiara864@aol.com.

Thank you

We are taking our first Seabourn cruise, sailing from Seward, Alaska on August 31.  Anyone have a referral coupon we could use?  Email me at Kathie in Seattle at gmail dot com (remove all the spaces, etc)

Edited by KathieL

That was fast!!  I was offered a coupon, and just as I sent the email, got another email offering a coupon.  I appreciate how generous people here are with their coupons and their information!

Edited by KathieL