Referral Coupon Thread- This is the only one!

3 hours ago, Bluffton Gal said:

Hi.  Going on our first Seabourn cruise November 28 and would love to share a coupon.

Please email me at    barblippmann@gmail.com  

Thanks.

Hi Seafarer, I have just sent you an email. Thanks

2 hours ago, AlexsDogPound said:

Hi Everyone,

We are sailing on the Odyssey on October 4, 2019 from Athens. If anyone has a coupon please email me at

deb222jeff@yahoo.com 

We would be extremely grateful.

Thank you,

Debbie and Jeff

Hi Debbie and Jeff,

I have one. I will send you an  email now,

Cheers,

Lintonfella 

12 hours ago, marthaasher said:

Does anyone have a Seabourn referral coupon they would be willing to share.? I am cruising in September 2019.  email me at martha.asher@gmail.com.  Thanks!

Martha

Sent you a message and reply to your comments.

Does anyone know if there is any expiration date to use the coupons by?  I received my 2 coupons in January of 2016 and have one left to give to a new Seabourn guest who is going on my cruise in November.

I have emailed Seabourn Club for an answer but thought I might try here, too.

There are no dates of issue or expiration on these coupons that I can see.

18 hours ago, Thecat123 said:

Don't think there is an expiration date on the coupons from Seabourn but once you have given a referral coupon to a first time cruiser you have two years from the date of the referred guests sailing date

Okay, then I think we're good. I have had this last coupon since January of 2016 & thought that maybe I couldn't send it to the new guest. They are going on my cruise November 2nd, 2019 so they'll be using it before the 2 years are up.

Thanks again for the info.

If I am understanding correctly what you are saying is that you want to send a coupon which you have to your friend

What you need to do is get the information, booking number of their cruise, their names, email address etc from your friends then you send the filled referral coupon to the Seabourn Club to get the $400 OBC each. Then you have a maximum of two years before the coupon you will receive from Seabourn expires

Someone else might explain this referral system better

fdnycruiser:  You ask a good question and there are varying responses from CC'ers.  My understanding is that you cannot combine this credit with other onboard credits you receive from SEABOURN, but I have read that people receiving onboard credits from TA's and AX have been able to combine both.  I think the best way to get a definitive answer is to contact Seabourn Club directly.  They are really nice and helpful!

Seabourn Club Phone: 866‐934‐2332 or 206‐626‐9199 Email: seabournclub@seabourn.com (M-F 8-5 PST)

I'll be anxious to hear what they say.  Good luck!  Les

18 minutes ago, travelingduo said:

fdnycruiser:  You ask a good question and there are varying responses from CC'ers.  My understanding is that you cannot combine this credit with other onboard credits you receive from SEABOURN, but I have read that people receiving onboard credits from TA's and AX have been able to combine both.  I think the best way to get a definitive answer is to contact Seabourn Club directly.  They are really nice and helpful!

Seabourn Club Phone: 866‐934‐2332 or 206‐626‐9199 Email: seabournclub@seabourn.com (M-F 8-5 PST)

I'll be anxious to hear what they say.  Good luck!  Les

My understanding is that at least some of the Amex OBC does come from the cruise line and thus cannot be combined with the  referral OBC. d o agree that contacting the club should get you your answer.  In addition with one of our cruises we had a referral credit plus a Seabourn credit and Seabourn contacted our TA who contacted us so we could decide which to use.

In this case the referral credit is $100 more than the amex credit so nob rainer, take the referral credit if you have to choose. 

4 minutes ago, fdnycruiser said:

Les, I spoke at Seabourn club today,and the Amex OBC credit is NOT combinable with a referral OBC. I guess I'll just forget the Amex credit which is $300 and go with the referral OBC . 

If you would like my coupon just email me we can coordinate. travelingduo@sbcglobal.net

Les

2 minutes ago, Lois R said:

Hi, I just booked my first Seabourn cruise and have not read this thread...…...what would I need to do to receive this lovely coupon:classic_biggrin:?

Hi Lois,

All you need to do is contact me and provide your name, address, and booking number.  I will send you a scanned copy of the coupon so you can see it.  I submit the coupon and you will receive the credit from Seabourn once you make your final payment.  I will also send you a copy of the completed coupon that I mail to Seabourn so you will have a copy of that as well.  If you are interested or need more information, just email me at: travelingduo@sbcglobal.net  We were fortunate enough to get this credit on our first Seabourn cruise as well.  Les