Referral Coupon Thread- This is the only one!

17 hours ago, Jacqueline C said:

Hi, we are going on our first Seabourn cruise in January 2020, on Ovation from Singapore to Singapore. We are due to pay the balance on the 25th of November. Does anyone have a referral coupon to share please? Email is spcutting@gmail.com 

Thanks

Have sent you an email

ian

Hello and greetings,

We just booked our first Seabourn cruise for this fall; the 11/04 sailing out of Miami on the Sojourn.  We are really looking forward to this cruise.

We'd like to request a referral coupon to enjoy the onboard credit.  Please PM me if you are interested in extended the invitation to us.

Thank you!

5 hours ago, travel4adventure said:

We would love a referral coupon for our upcoming initial sailing , if anyone has one to share. Thanks in advance!

Perhaps give your email (with “at” instead of “@“ etc) and someone will send you the details required. (The Referral Coupon is mailed directly to Seabourn by the proposer with your details)

If you are a first time Seabourn sailor and are cruising within the next 3 to 4 months and you don't already have OBC included in your cruise fare I have a $400 OBC referral coupon for you.  Email me at dbattams at live dot com and I will sort it for you. Diane

• 2 weeks later...

Hi All - If you are new to Seabourn and are sailing before 1/4/2020, I have a referral coupon for you worth $400 of on-board credit. Send me an eMail and we can work out the particulars: lecheler at technologist dot com

Thanks in advance and hope you have a safe voyage.

topkatz

Tried to PM but system won't let me do it. Turns out we are only about 20 miles away from you as the crow flies. 😊

The way it works is: we both get $400 On Board Credit if we when you have the coupon and make your final payment. Only for people who have not sailed on Seabourn before. 

HTH.

You can try to PM me or use the eMail in my previous post.

TIA

topkatz

3 minutes ago, topkatz said:

Tried to PM but system won't let me do it. Turns out we are only about 20 miles away from you as the crow flies. 😊

The way it works is: we both get $400 On Board Credit if we when you have the coupon and make your final payment. Only for people who have not sailed on Seabourn before. 

HTH.

You can try to PM me or use the eMail in my previous post.

TIA

topkatz

PM's are not allowed on CC

Thanks @rallydave.

Realized that after looking at the help part of the forum.

@rockwallroses If your final payment is due before Jan 1, 2020 and you're a first time Seabourn cruiser, I can help out. Otherwise you may want to work with someone else where the voyage timings works better (I'd need to have it completed before our cruise in Jan).

topkatz

8 minutes ago, topkatz said:

Thanks @rallydave.

Realized that after looking at the help part of the forum.

@rockwallroses If your final payment is due before Jan 1, 2020 and you're a first time Seabourn cruiser, I can help out. Otherwise you may want to work with someone else where the voyage timings works better (I'd need to have it completed before our cruise in Jan).

topkatz

You are very welcome.  Not sure but, believe the person you refer has to travel before you not just make final payment.  Have not been able to find the exact terms so suggest you contact seabourn club on Monday to make sure of the exact terms and conditions.   Oops, just found a letter for someone I referred and it says they have to have completed their cruise before your cruise start date so not the final payment date.  Good luck,

Hi

I have 2 referral coupons for first time Seabourn cruisers. Our next cruise is on Ovation leaving Dubai on Tuesday 2nd December 2019 going to Singapore. Please email me on lordlound at me dot com. It's a good option as we both get $400 on board credit. Thank you

Has anyone seen this yet?  250.00 not 400.00. Referring guest may combine two for five hundred. Also they are now combinable with other OBC

I wonder what happens to the 400.00 certificate I currently have?  It’s been referred, not a blank

https://www.seabourn.com/en_US/refer-a-friend.html

32 minutes ago, purpleally said:

Has anyone seen this yet?  250.00 not 400.00. Referring guest may combine two for five hundred. Also they are now combinable with other OBC

I wonder what happens to the 400.00 certificate I currently have?  It’s been referred, not a blank

https://www.seabourn.com/en_US/refer-a-friend.html

So they have finally put the referral program online but also devalued it from $400 to $250.  I'm assuming they will will honor the $400 paper certificates still out there.  Speaking of...... I have two of the $400 certificates waiting for a good home with first time Seabourn guests.  Grab this deal as quantities are limited -  and unlike the TV ads, I mean it!!!  🙂🙂 Email me at jmdukes at mac dot com. 

32 minutes ago, purpleally said:

5 minutes ago, travel4b said:

So they have finally put the referral program online but also devalued it from $400 to $250.  I'm assuming they will will honor the $400 paper certificates still out there.  Speaking of...... I have two of the $400 certificates waiting for a good home with first time Seabourn guests.  Grab this deal as quantities are limited -  and unlike the TV ads, I mean it!!!  🙂🙂 Email me at jmdukes at mac dot com. 

And I have one for the limited deal!

purple19gray at aol dot com

• 2 weeks later...