Aqua Class Perks

phinn

I was trying to find out what was enticing on the Aqua Class rooms on X site. I couldn't find anything much, but on another web site, I found a list of amenities listed as... Welcome Champagne, daily fruit, fresh cut flowers, daily hors d'oeuvres, VIP invitation to events, early embarkation & debarkation, dining and seating preference, and preference on shore excursions. Can anyone verify or dismiss these amenities? If this is all true as well as spa features, it would be worth my while to upgrade. Thanks..

Thanks for the quick responses. Wow, I had known about Blu, but not so much the others I mentioned. We are Captain's Club so that's all good. That being the case, Aqua Class, here we come!

I was trying to find out what was enticing on the Aqua Class rooms on X site. I couldn't find anything much, but on another web site, I found a list of amenities listed as... Welcome Champagne, daily fruit, fresh cut flowers, daily hors d'oeuvres, VIP invitation to events, early embarkation & debarkation, dining and seating preference, and preference on shore excursions. Can anyone verify or dismiss these amenities? If this is all true as well as spa features, it would be worth my while to upgrade. Thanks..
These are the Perks that I'm aware of:

Welcome champagneDaily fruit selectionFresh-cut flowersDaily hors d'oeuvresUnlimited access to the AquaSpa relaxation room and the Persian GardenComplimentary daily bottled water and iced teaSpecial programming and wellness classesMenu of pillows-Conformance, Body, Goose, and Isotonic®Duvets and pillow-top mattressesLeather key holder, personalized stationery and a tote bag, Frette bathrobesHansgrohe® showerheadVIP invitations to eventsEarly embarkation and debarkationDining and seating preferencePreference on shore excursionsExpress luggage deliveryShoeshine service

While we enjoyed all the perks, we kept on going back to Blu everynight, each night we said should be try something else and we went back to wonderful fun attentive waiters and wonderful food! Ok, maybe not enough chocolate desserts but hey the buffet line was always open. Great experience

While we enjoyed all the perks, we kept on going back to Blu everynight, each night we said should be try something else and we went back to wonderful fun attentive waiters and wonderful food! Ok, maybe not enough chocolate desserts but hey the buffet line was always open. Great experience

Agree - best part of AQ!

Duane

Blu alone is worth it! We ate at all the other specialty restaurants. Blu was better then all of them (except Murano...which was excellent!).

Relaxation room was nice too but it is not exclusive to AQ. It is also a waiting room for those waiting for treatments and can get quite loud.

We're booked again in AQ for our next X sailing!

Don't forget the steam free mirrors in the bathroom

Yes, the steam free mirror (large circle above the wash basin) was nice -- saved on using a hand towel to wipe down the mirror. :)

I would think this would be the norm throughout the ship. Don't all the staterooms have this steam free mirror?

Yes, the steam free mirror (large circle above the wash basin) was nice -- saved on using a hand towel to wipe down the mirror. :)

I would think this would be the norm throughout the ship. Don't all the staterooms have this steam free mirror?

From what I read only AQ has them. It is a nice feature to have

Does anyone know if there are any special times or preferetial appointments in the spa held for AQ passengers?

I would imagine days at sea are very popular days for spa treatments and

I haven't been able to get any info about making reservations in advance except for the very costly multitreatments which are several hours...

I just wanted a few massages on sea days during the cruise.

Thanks...

Robin

The spas aboard the Solstice Class ships are the largest at sea and, as an AquaClass passenger, I never had any difficulty getting an appointment [though I don't know if I got preference as such either]...

There is an Open House at the spa on embarkation day; stop by as you otherwise familiarize yourself with the ship before Sail Away and see the Spa Concierge [who is, I believe, dedicated to AquaClass guests] just outside the Relaxation Room [far forward on Deck 11]...

The facility is first rate; the services are impeccable and indulgent [i didn't know what I'd missed in my prior 57 years and wound up having three massages in 7 days! Aah!]... But they are not inexpensive... Be aware that there is a gratuity included--you might or might not want to add to it--when you sign for the charges to your SeaPass... And while an included gratuity may be customary to those with prior spa experience, I didn't notice the practice initially and tipped very generously as if none had been included... It was all still worth it... But it may also help explain why I had no difficulty in getting appointments when I wanted them! Enjoy!

Archived