recycling clothing among cc members

I know this forum is not for this topic...but please pray for me. My breast cancer may have returned. I will have biopsy next week and will know at that time. I'm devastated.

Thank you :(

I am so sorry to hear that. I know how tough the next days are going to be for you, waiting for results. Best wishes.

I know this forum is not for this topic...but please pray for me. My breast cancer may have returned. I will have biopsy next week and will know at that time. I'm devastated.

My prayers are with you right now. I know from experience how devastating this news can be.

Gerry

Hi Shorbr,

I am sorry to hear about that, I hope everything will turn out fine.

My prayers are with you. Fingers crossed.

I just joined the forum since one month but I am overwhelmed by the kindness of the ladies on this thread. I am sure everyone with pray for you. Keep us informed. Ok?

My good thoughts and prayers are you! Please try to stay positive.

Oh Sheri, I am so sorry you are going through this. You and your family will be in my prayers.

Lisa

Oh no! I will definitely keep you and your family in my prayers.

No, but this forum is for friends. I'm glad you told us so that we can pelt the heavens with prayers for a clean diagnosis! Please let us know, and vent any time.

Oh how I wish I fit into your dresses Marie, they are all gorgeous but that purple one is my favorite thus far. Even if I did fit however, I'm certain I'd never do them justice as you do, you are such a beautiful and classy lady.

Praying for great news from the biopsy.

Prayers going up for you!

Oh, dear! I am so sorry to read this and hope your worries are for nothing.

You will be in many, many prayers and positive thoughts. (And this forum is about what women need it to be about!)

Prayers and positive healing thoughts headed your way!

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

You are in our thoughts and prayers

Sharon

Adding my prayers as well!

I hate that you have to wait until next week for the biopsy. They make you wait for the biopsy and then you wait for the results. (been there)

They should speed up things for special circumstances!

Stay strong!:)