Deluxe Celebration Package

pseudochicken

Hello everyone,

I ordered for my girlfriend and myself the Deluxe Celebration Package on our Alaskan cruise. It includes the following:

"Deluxe Celebration Package

Enhance your celebration with Celebrity's Deluxe Celebration Package. On your special day, start the morning with a mimosa breakfast for two while admiring your lovely seasonal arrangement of flowers in your luxurious Celebrity signature plush bathrobes and slippers. Then conclude your day by toasting your bottle of Perrier Jouet champagne and indulging in your scrumptious cake."

My question is pertaining to the the mimosa breakfast. My understanding that a mimosa breakfast is just orange juice and champagne mixed. Does someone actually come and serve this to us? I was just curious as to what time it arrives, and if the breakfast is just that orange juice/champagne mixture or is it more? If someone has any information about this, please do tell!

In any event, I cannot wait for it!

Thanks in advance!!!

Hello everyone,

I ordered for my girlfriend and myself the Deluxe Celebration Package on our Alaskan cruise. It includes the following:

"Deluxe Celebration Package

Enhance your celebration with Celebrity's Deluxe Celebration Package. On your special day, start the morning with a mimosa breakfast for two while admiring your lovely seasonal arrangement of flowers in your luxurious Celebrity signature plush bathrobes and slippers. Then conclude your day by toasting your bottle of Perrier Jouet champagne and indulging in your scrumptious cake."

My question is pertaining to the the mimosa breakfast. My understanding that a mimosa breakfast is just orange juice and champagne mixed. Does someone actually come and serve this to us? I was just curious as to what time it arrives, and if the breakfast is just that orange juice/champagne mixture or is it more? If someone has any information about this, please do tell!

In any event, I cannot wait for it!

Thanks in advance!!!

Mimosa is, as I understand it, what we Brits call a "Bucks Fizz" - champagne and orange juice. When we had it, it came ready poured in champagne flutes. This is served ALONGSIDE the breakfast you select - from the suite breakfast menu. As I metioned on your other thread, you will need to pre-order the breakfast. When you speak to your room attendant, he/she should give you a suite breakfast order form to complete. So, if you want to surprise your girlfriend, you need to guess what she will want to eat. From memory, in addition to the usual breakfast offerings, the suite breakfast menu also offers smoked salmon. So if you want to give her a real treat ...

When you speak to your stateroom attendant, I would make sure that you let him/her know that this is a surprise for your girlfriend, then he/she can help you keep everything a secret.

Sue

When we had the Deluxe Celebration, they came and laid out a bautiful spread on our balcony, then left us to enjoy in privacy. (You should go to Guest Relations to arrange what day you want it, then let your room server know WHAT you want for the breakfast; I know it's a surprise for your girlfriend; let your attendant know that as well; they're very good at doing that!:)).

Do we get to keep the robes? ;)

You could give them to me so I can give them to my wife pretending I bought them!

Lets see now, you have the surprise upgrade and this package..... boy, are you making this tough on us guys who think we can get by with a soda card as a gift!!

Denny

Ah, well that makes sense then! It seemed pricey just to have them in your room....

How are you? We are cruising on Infinity to Alaska in a week and we are so excited - I am spending time on here to try to get my "cruise" fix, even though we have a very small and inactive Roll Call.

Hope to cruise with you again one day.

Ah, well that makes sense then! It seemed pricey just to have them in your room....

How are you? We are cruising on Infinity to Alaska in a week and we are so excited - I am spending time on here to try to get my "cruise" fix, even though we have a very small and inactive Roll Call.

Hope to cruise with you again one day.

It’s been a tough year for us but we’re doing well. I wish we were a week away from sailing but have a great time in the last frontier!:)

We’ll be bringing our favorite ship across the bond for the last time in the next few seasons in November and really looking forward to it. We have a pretty active roll call now and a very seasoned group of great shipmates as well.

Have a great time on that aft veranda, you’ll love it!

Joel

P.S. The robes are really nice, we still use ours.:D

Archived