Nachi Cocum reviews

lass01

Besides snorkeling, scuba diving, parasailing and the banana boat, what else is there to do? Are jet skis available to rent? Any non motorized toys to rent? It sounds like a fabulous place and we'll be going in April 2010. Thanks in advance.:)

Besides snorkeling, scuba diving, parasailing and the banana boat, what else is there to do? Are jet skis available to rent? Any non motorized toys to rent? It sounds like a fabulous place and we'll be going in April 2010. Thanks in advance.:)

They did have jetskis and kyaks, I remember that much. Oh, and you can rent a float thing for the water. We didn't purchase anything extra besides me getting a massage

Finally someone else had the ribs...I'm from Kansas City and these were some of the best ribs I have ever had. Would have gotten two slabs if I wasn't so full. Six ships in port that day and only 20 people on the beach/pool....can't beat it!

No the food is three courses,which ever way you choose it...if you want three nachos or three slabs of ribs...its alot of food.When we were there my sister didn't like I think it was the cerviche,so he left it for us and it was delicious and brought her something else.They are very giving no stingy there.

The boyfriend and I have reservations through Island Marketing, these guys were great, quick, and friendly! This will be my 3rd Cozumel stop and am so looking forward to spending most of the day at Nachi and away from the crowds/tourist traps! Will be there on Monday Sept 28th! Hope the weather is spectacular as well as the food and drinks!

Finally someone else had the ribs...I'm from Kansas City and these were some of the best ribs I have ever had.

OOoohhhhh....another Kansas City resident! And a rib lover, even better. So the ribs are highly recommended? Duly noted! So how many ribs do you get on the buffet?

Waving to fellow KC person.

Marie

OOoohhhhh....another Kansas City resident! And a rib lover, even better. So the ribs are highly recommended? Duly noted! So how many ribs do you get on the buffet?

Waving to fellow KC person.

Marie

The ribs are a full plate, not on a buffet (if I read your assumption right). They say, three course meal...but I really felt like I could have been given as much food as I wanted. But if you mix this with all you can drink, swimming, warm sunny weather, I think you'll get full faster than you think.

Waving rib bone right back at ya.

Kory

But if you mix this with all you can drink, swimming, warm sunny weather, I think you'll get full faster than you think.

That's the truth! I was looking forward to eating a lot. We shared the nachos and cheese fingers which were both SOOOO good. A couple of hours before leaving we really wanted to eat more of the food because of the rave reviews so we both ordered a meal and took a bite or 2 but couldn't even finish our 2nd course!

For those of you that have been there in Feb. or March was the water warm enough to swim?

I *think* the Caribbean has good weather year round from what I've heard. I went on a cruise Thanksgiving last year and swam in Grand Cayman, Belize, and Roatan and the water was great.

Just got back. Great food, drinks and pool. A good way to get spoiled for a day. Water was calm and pretty warm. Had the chicken Tacos They are like nothing you have ever had. Were they good. They make their own chips. Will go again.

Carol

There is no buffet you order off the menu,and the ribs are about a rack and oh so good,they serve it with cooked pineapple,its the bomb!!!!

OK, so I've had a forehead slapping moment, I know it's not a buffet, must have been the thought of ribs in Cozumel, eaten on the beach that did it to me! Yeah, that's my story and I'm sticking to it.

And cooked pineapple too? Oh my! I may be waddling back to the ship.

Thanks mylove and Kory!

Marie

Ok, I have to weigh in on Nachi since we've now experienced this incredible place.

The beach was amazing! The service was great. The food was good - not the best that I've had but I won't complain. DH and DD had the ribs and said they were VERY good.

Pork ribs:

DSC01860.jpg

appetizer platters:

DSC01830.jpg

Seafood ceviche which hubby LOVED:

DSC01858.jpg

Chicken Fajitas:

DSC01862.jpg

Hot dogs for DD - note: they come with mayo on them so if you don't like that ask them to leave it off. They also served ketchup and mustard on the side:

DSC01861.jpg

And plenty of these:

DSC01832.jpg

We loved the quietness of Nachi and the solitude on the beach. We would definitely return here next time in Cozumel.

BTW: We didn't make it to dessert - too stuffed.

we will be in cozumel on 9/30 on the carnival imagination. we have never been before and this place sounds awesome. the only problem is our ship docks at 1:00 p.m., noon mexico time so by the time we get off the ship and taxi over there it would be around 1 p.m. i am debating whether this is worth it since it closes at 5:00 p.m.

Does anyone have any thoughts? will there be enought time to enjoy everything. I defiantly want a massage, never had one before and might want to try snorkling or jet ski.

Archived