Heads Up! Another change to Regent website.

The excursion reservations open up at eratic times, but in my experience, dining has always opened up right at 30 days out. And I have always been able to get my desired dining reservations on that day online.

I went onto the site and accessed the "My Accoutn" section and was surprised to learn that our SSS numbers have been changed! I checked the Passenger Information Form, and was equally surprised to see that while my husband's was complete, the Country issuing my passport was missing - don't know if the fact that he is American and I am British had anything to do with this - but the passport numbers etc were all OK!!

My wife and I each used to have a SSS number. When I did the "My Account" scenario I discovered that I have an entirely different number than I used to. I tried to repeat the "My Account" scenario for my wife, and it just brought up my account. Does anyone know if it is now a single "family" number? I don't understand why Regent makes all of these changes and doesn't even make mention of them on their website! It's the best cruise line out there once you get on the ship, but they need improvement on the administrative side.

My wife and I each used to have a SSS number. When I did the "My Account" scenario I discovered that I have an entirely different number than I used to. I tried to repeat the "My Account" scenario for my wife, and it just brought up my account. Does anyone know if it is now a single "family" number? I don't understand why Regent makes all of these changes and doesn't even make mention of them on their website! It's the best cruise line out there once you get on the ship, but they need improvement on the administrative side.

If you want seperate accounts for you and your wife, you just have to set up two seperate accounts. Log out of your account and then click "Create An Account" and set that one up for your wife.

I already tried that, but I just tried again. I entered the info for my wife and it just brought up my account (showing my name, birthday, etc.). Perhaps you can only have one account per e-mail address? If so, they should say so. Their communication skills are sorely lacking!

I don't really care if we have separate accounts, as long as I know that she is linked to the account.

I already tried that, but I just tried again. I entered the info for my wife and it just brought up my account (showing my name, birthday, etc.). Perhaps you can only have one account per e-mail address? If so, they should say so. Their communication skills are sorely lacking!

I don't really care if we have separate accounts, as long as I know that she is linked to the account.

It probably is the email thing --- each account has to have it's own email address.

I just logged into My Account and under the My Profile tab I typed in my wife's name, date of birth, left the email address as is and clicked on the underlined "Lookup Number" link and her number showed up, (matching the new SSS number appearing on the confirmation email received from Regent throught the TA) along with our home address, etc as well as the future booked cruises.

I just logged into My Account and under the My Profile tab I typed in my wife's name, date of birth, left the email address as is and clicked on the underlined "Lookup Number" link and her number showed up, (matching the new SSS number appearing on the confirmation email received from Regent throught the TA) along with our home address, etc as well as the future booked cruises.
Thanks! Another problem solved.

"Shore excursions for this port are not yet available. Please check back as they are generally available for reservation 120 days prior to the cruise."

Guess we'll have to keep checking daily.....

Oh well, I posted to your Roll Call hoping you might have the pricing for the Tikal By Air excursion but you seem to be in the predicament we are on the 12/11 cruise. I guess you can just ignore my intrusion. We might all find out at the same time - LOL!

Archived